Phantis Forums

SL-R16 (2006-07): PAOK - AEK

Ziaka

On Saturday, January 6, 2007 PAOK hosts AEK at Toumba. This is the first game in the second round of the Super Leagua, and is the begining of a series of tough games for the team.

AEK is in good form, and they will come in for the 3 points. Hopefully PAOK can snap their non-winning streak and get a good result. I expect a good game by both teams. PAOK - AEK games usualy provide good action.

the game will be live on Supersport in Greece and on Antenna Satellite/Pacific in USA/Canada/Australia.

I see a win for us(Ihope). We looked good at the end of the 1st round and i see us keeping that form. Maybe we will be better because we have rested. So no score brediction just that AEKARA will win :tup:

A new song has been made and it will be sung for the first time against AEK.

Take not of the tune as this is how it will be sung:

Here are the words:

eisai thriskeiaaa, eisai mageiaaa,

mes'to kormi mouu mia ousiaaa,

Eisai arrwstiaaaa mes sto myalo mouuu...

kai psaxnw paliiii to farmako mouuu.....

proskyno proskyno

prwskhnw ton theo..

Proskhnw proskynw

ton Dikefalo aetooooo

re paokaraaa

exw xazepseiiii

pali me esenaaaa

pou exw mplexeiiii

opou ki na pezeisss

8'akolouthawww

nikiseis xaseissss

8a tragoudawwww..

paok ole paok ole-paok ole paok ole

paok ole paok ole paok ole paok oleeee..

Game like this have 1X2 written all over it. Anything is possible. Just look at the first game this season AEK dominated, but PAOK managed to take one point.

I expect PAOK to play a defensive game and rely on counter attacks to score a goal. Unfortunately it looks like Mieciel got injured in practice today and it likely he will miss the game.

Game like this have 1X2 written all over it. Anything is possible. Just look at the first game this season AEK dominated, but PAOK managed to take one point.

I expect PAOK to play a defensive game and rely on counter attacks to score a goal. Unfortunately it looks like Mieciel got injured in practice today and it likely he will miss the game.

xese mesa.

I hope PAOK can match AEK PAO and OSFP, so the Superleague can have 4 teams that can dominate in Greece.

I see a 2-1 PAOK win because of the fans :box:

UUUMMMMM No DUDE... Plain and simple... This is AEK writen all over it..

Wrose case scenario is a draw..

Looks like Mieciel will play, but Barcaun came down with fever today and is questionable for tommorrow. Hopefully he will be able to play.

Vukotic is planning on using a 4-5-1 system, paying close attention to defense.

Possible lineup:

----------------------- Fernandes --------------------------

Arabatzis, Barcauan (Malezas), Melissis, Charalambous

--------------- Iliadis, Zagorakis, Balafas ----------------

Charalambidis ----------------------------- Konstantinidis

--------------------------- Mieciel ---------------------------

AEK is looking to stay on pace with Olympiacos.  I see AEK coming away with a 3-0 win.  Along that, AEK will be looking for Olympiacos to drop some points in a crucial away match with Xanthi.

Gee I hope Xanthi can do the job now!

Aek got 3 but they were not goals :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bravo re PAOKARA... What a great display.. :tup: :tup: :tup:

Two quality goals.. great atmosphere.. if only we didnt let ourselves down against the lesser teams we d be a bigger force in this league.

Apart from the two goals, PAOK had many other chances to score, but players tended to be a bit too selfish at times. The score could easily have been 3 or 4 nil with a bit more composure. :unsure:

Anyhow, I'm rapt... Lets hope we can send PAO, Aris and the gays packing when they visit Toumba :D

AEK is looking to stay on pace with Olympiacos. I see AEK coming away with a 3-0 win. Along that, AEK will be looking for Olympiacos to drop some points in a crucial away match with Xanthi.

file pas kala? sas kseftilisame simera :)

Bravo re PAOKara, we started the New Year with a great win!

Happy New year to all! :D

Archived