Phantis Forums

SL-R16 (2006-07): PAOK - AEK

Ziaka

SPOUDAIA NIKI. DERNOUME TIN ATHINA!

ANTE NA'RTHEI K O VAZELOS. MUNOZ TREME THA XASEIS TIN DOULEIA SOU!

Siga re megale...posous vathmous exete eseis kai posous exoumai emeis oi Athinai.
Asotn OriginalAEKARA aftei ekei sthn 8essaloniki exoun komplex me tous A8inaious. But it's ok because when Oly goes there 8a katsoun san ths kotes!!!! :LOL:

Congats for a big win against a team that has played the best football so far in Greece.A good morale and booster win for Paok and a great start for the new year.As far as the comment from my friend right above my post are you on drugs or have a short memory unless you believe setting fires,cusring the dead,or throwing touvla is as you are saying katsoun san kotes.... :1eye: :1eye: :1eye: :1eye:

Siga re megale...posous vathmous exete eseis kai posous exoumai emeis oi Athinai.
Asotn OriginalAEKARA aftei ekei sthn 8essaloniki exoun komplex me tous A8inaious. But it's ok because when Oly goes there 8a katsoun san ths kotes!!!! :LOL:
Emeis den eimaste pelates file. eseis stin toumpa omos...

What a Game. bloody Antenna Pacific didn't have commentator on the live cast but did on the replay. Well done to the players they showed some heart for the first time in a long time. Let’s hope that they can keep it up. :tup: :tup:

How good were the chants by the way !!

Good result that can only boost our morale after not winning 4 straight games.

PAOK played exactly they way they needed to play to accomplish a good result, considering we lack fire power on offense. I was dissapointed in AEK. I expected a better effort.

I hope we get a good result against Iraklis next week, so we can go into the big derbies against PAO and Olympiakos on high note.

For the record here is the PAOK lineup for the game:

• 2 weeks later...

Emeis den eimaste pelates file. eseis stin toumpa omos...
PAOK4 You were syaing what about pelates? :LOL: :LOL:

Archived