Phantis Forums

Greek Channels leaving Dish Network

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you completely switch over or have both?

Have both. These are people I know, and mostly told about Mega. hahaha. So add that onto the 34.

Anyway, it will get around by word of mouth. Really when Mega was cut, people were left with the Ant1 package, which dosnt really have any good entertainment.....

Globestar will prob. advertise in all the Greek Newpapers too.....

po po re pedia !!!!!! eseis ekei stin Ameriki eiste poli nomotagis , paraponiosaste gia to poso xreoni to dtv kai poso to dick net , ti egine den exetai akousi gia FREE TO AIR kai pidixte tous kai tous dio, na doume ti tha kanoun sto telos , olo psemata , kai klapsoura einai , alla sto telos ti plironi o sindromitis ,

ZHTO TO " FREE TO AIR "

Have both. These are people I know, and mostly told about Mega. hahaha. So add that onto the 34.

Anyway, it will get around by word of mouth. Really when Mega was cut, people were left with the Ant1 package, which dosnt really have any good entertainment.....

Globestar started advertising last week in the local Greek papers

po po re pedia !!!!!! eseis ekei stin Ameriki eiste poli nomotagis , paraponiosaste gia to poso xreoni to dtv kai poso to dick net , ti egine den exetai akousi gia FREE TO AIR kai pidixte tous kai tous dio, na doume ti tha kanoun sto telos , olo psemata , kai klapsoura einai , alla sto telos ti plironi o sindromitis ,

ZHTO TO " FREE TO AIR "

too bad no one has cracked Direct t.v so getting mega you would still need to pay. On the other hand dish has been cracked for awhile and looks even better when its free :P

po po  re pedia  !!!!!! eseis ekei stin Ameriki eiste poli nomotagis , paraponiosaste  gia to poso xreoni  to dtv kai poso to dick net , ti egine den exetai akousi gia  FREE TO AIR  kai pidixte tous kai tous dio,  na doume ti tha kanoun sto telos  , olo psemata , kai klapsoura einai , alla sto telos ti plironi o sindromitis , 

ZHTO TO "  FREE TO AIR "

too bad no one has cracked Direct t.v so getting mega you would still need to pay. On the other hand dish has been cracked for awhile and looks even better when its free :P
its been 2 yrs that directv has been hackable that i know of

Have both.  These are people I know, and mostly told about Mega. hahaha.  So add that onto the 34.

Anyway, it will get around by word of mouth.  Really when Mega was cut, people were left with the Ant1 package, which dosnt really have any good entertainment.....

Globestar started advertising last week in the local Greek papers
and the ad goes:

Megacosmos - ta kalytera athlitika nea....

tileorasi neas genias tora sta ellinika

:huh?: :king: :king: :LOL: :nw: :LOL:

This is to bar 7 responce that direct tv has been hacked for 2 years. That is news to a lot of people. Sure yes you can get direct tv by going in on a subcription as the receivers work where ever you are but that does not get you the pay per views or would it get you the greek channels if they are not paid for on the subcription.

Question for the people that got direct tv to get Mega,how big is the dish??Normal size or a humagous one???

It's bigger than the Dish Network dish. The guy wanted to install it on the front of my house, good thing I caught him and told him to install it on the back. lol.

Anyway, to anyone that is interested, I got my first Direct TV bill today. :huh:

The reason i was asking is because after i called and ask them about it,they told me a normal size so when they came to install it the guy was saying that it was 2 times bigger and he could not put it up front or the wall or the roof so i end up not getting the f..king thing.I as so pissed off about it.The guy was telling me that Directtv are more strict about the installations after he saw the dishnetwork dish right outside my door :D

The reason i was asking is because after i called and ask them about it,they told me a normal size so when they came to install it the guy was saying that it was 2 times bigger and he could not put it up front or the wall or the roof so i end up not getting the f..king thing.I as so pissed off about it.The guy was telling me that Directtv are more strict about the installations after he saw the dishnetwork dish right outside my door :D

lol. The guy that installed mine didnt really care. And I have dish network and comcast... :D :rolleyes:

This is to bar 7 responce that direct tv has been hacked for 2 years. That is news to a lot of people. Sure yes you can get direct tv by going in on a subcription as the receivers work where ever you are but that does not get you the pay per views or would it get you the greek channels if they are not paid for on the subcription.

ooops sorry i meant has not...sorry

So what is your wiring like? Do you have the dish and directv around the house or just in one location?

I have my Dish network and Direct TV in the same place on the roof, which runs down the house and goes into the house. That is also the same way the cable (comcast) goes in at. So its all in 1 location.

so the monthly charge was what? $40 per month total?

It was supposed to be 30$ but since that duss could not figure it out i am trying to find a Direct TV store or any satelite installer contractor so i can tell them up front where and how can i have it installed.Damn Direct tv :angry:

It was supposed to be 30$ but since that duss could not figure it out i am trying to find a Direct TV store or any satelite installer contractor so i can tell them up front where and how can i have it installed.Damn Direct tv :angry:

Maybe Best Buy? I know they sell Direct TV equipment. I was there yesterday and saw it.

Anyway. Did anyone see the new commercial on the old Mega channel on Dish?

Archived