Phantis Forums

Kinkladze...

adonis

Gents

Its in the media...its out, we all know hes there on trial...whether or not hes given a contract (or if he decides to stay)...is this a good sign? a sign of things to come...

he is somewhat a playmaker, perhaps not "the" playmaker we have been praying for but will he, can he answer our prayers...

he is 30 yrs old, hasnt played since last season when Derby (correct me if i am wrong) did not renew his contract

point to note: he could be useful in guiding our playmaker to be sanmartean into becoming the player we need next season and for years to come...

is it true that he is not a teamplayer, that he thinks for himself?

your opinions boys.............................

kinkladze is a good player and could help out our midfield...he will do alot more than maric and zutautus....i think he could really spark some things in the midfield...he is very creative, dont judge just cause he played for derby...hell, papdopoulos sat at burnley and look at him now...u cant judge him just cause of derby because when i saw him at ajax, he was very amazing and very creative...i think he is a good player, but this is only a short term solution to our problem...he is going to retire in a year or two....i think we should make a bid for rivaldo...though i dont think he would come to greece, it would at least be nice to see our club bidding for a big time player like him...to conclude it all, "kinky" is a good player, but i dont think he is the sole answer to our problem...

Kinkladze KAPOUT based on the latest news.....

http://www.sportaction.gr/news_detail.cfm?...d=1&parent_id=0

Even though he scores against Marco in the friendly match, management decided that he wasnt in good condition, and that his 6 months abscence from official matches is very obvious.......

The dream is over my friends..... :( :(

what does it say about giovanni rosso there?

It says that Shum would like to have Rosso and quotes the ISraeli press which says nothing of substance either!

i hate shum so much - fist zuta, now rosso.

That fellow, Shum, is a genius. With a single transfer, he made the fans of two teams unhappy!

But, PAO fans, take heart! PAO is so much better than Maccabi that a single transfer (Zoutautas) weakened two teams!

So that, in the end, Shum not only unites the fans, he also tries his best to diminish the gap between the haves and the have-nots.

u are so right...

do u have good diffense? we lost the championship here just because we had a really bad goalkeeper and because shum didn't work about improving the diffense. i must say that at some point the players didn't like him anymore and they lost faith in him.

zuta is a great player - really. in the champions league he was the best player - maccabi haifa with zuta and without him is totally different. give him some time (though i heard he wants to come back to haifa but this are all rumors).

well - i guess we both can say that we hope rosso won't come to pao - 2 good for us 2 bad for u... :nw:

by the way, in the israeli's newspapers rosso says that he is not going anywahere.

maccabi haifa wants a lot of money because they don't want him to go.

If it was up to me I would give Zutautas back to you for free. Hell, I'd throw Shum in the deal aswell.

Concearning Rosso, what is being said is that the playewr wants to come but Panathinaikos are not willing to pay muh money for him (as they do with most players)

by the way, in the israeli's newspapers rosso says that he is not going anywahere.

maccabi haifa wants a lot of money because they don't want him to go.

If it was up to me I would give Zutautas back to you for free. Hell, I'd throw Shum in the deal aswell.

Concearning Rosso, what is being said is that the playewr wants to come but Panathinaikos are not willing to pay muh money for him (as they do with most players)

well - if there is a player we need it is zautautas - we would be happy to take him back (accept from the fact that he is injured a lot).

isn't your managment talks about other players that can come also, other than rosso?

one more thing - it looks like schum and zaits (i don't know how to write his name...) really want rosso - so 450 euro is not so much. in this amount mr. schum made rosso look like nothing in the past 4 month - so not proffesional on his behalf to talk to players from is last team and tell them from july that he wants them - why am i surprised? after all its schum.

if u want to have nice sign u can write - shum klum - which is in hebrew - nothing, nada...

how many foreigners are allowed in one team in greece?

• 1 month later...

Archived