Irlandos

Who will go through?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will go through?

• Italy in regulation time
    • Italy in ET/penalties
    • Ukraine in regulation time
    • Ukraine in ET/penalties

I believe that both of them will wait the other to do the game.But I knoe that at the end Italy will pass.2-1

italy will win with many goals ;)

yeah, italy may win this game that won't be shocking but with many goals... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

this game reminds me the qtr-final in USA'94, Germany-Bulgaria...

a favourite team that came this far very luckily..

the minor team having a top class forward (Stoichkov / Sheva) ;)

if the referees do not make a mess of it (like that Aussie-Italy game), UKRAINE will become the surprise of this tournament... ;)

i hate to say it but Italy will win easy!!

they will score in about in the 25th minute thanks to a set piece or penalty and then do what they do best and that is defend like crazy!! they will replace a forward at half time for a DMC and jst try n controll/defend there 1-0 score line untill Ukraine decide this Bs and go all out to score the equaliser at about the 75th minute and thats when the heartless/poofy italians will hit there second goal on a counter and then mayb a third jst b4 fulltime...

3-0 Italy with Drakos praising there wonderfull attacking performence :P :LOL:

they will score in about in the 25th minute thanks to a set piece or penalty and then do what they do best and that is defend like crazy!! they will replace a forward at half time for a DMC and jst try n controll/defend there 1-0 score line untill Ukraine decide this Bs and go all out to score the equaliser at about the 75th minute and thats when the heartless/poofy italians will hit there second goal on a counter and then mayb a third jst b4 fulltime...

well if they defend well and make more genuine scoring opportunities and the final score reflects it......that earns praise

Italy are not super defensive- they are just very good at defense. Look youll notice they dont play with everybody back, they play conservative (like with Australia)

no reason to hate good defense afterall that took Greece to the Euro and Won it!!! :gr:

btw--- XXX18T said the Italians therewere supporting Australia.....

they cut to Sydney and the italian 'wogs' were giong crazy after the pk.....

how frustrating its been for those "pure" australians... there team has played Greece, Croatia and Italy and none of them were cheering on the Aussies...

Let's see...in other words you are predicting that Italy will be winning until Shevchenko steps on the ball and falls down. The ref will then award him a freekick :o and he will equalise and eventually lead Ukraine to "victory".

Italy will play 4-4-1-1.with Totti(attacking midfielder) and Toni,alone.

As for Pessotto,yesterday were optimistic but now the doctors said that they dont know if he will make it.Today they will operate him at the right leg (to riduce the luxation). Too bad,the "professore" was a great player and is a great man

a comfortable win for Italy.. if you don't count that their second goal was offside, if you overlook those four chances Ukraine created when it was 1-0 and balls hitting the posts..etc it was a very very comfortable win for Italy..

COME ON MEIN DEUTSCHE FREUNDE!!! RAPE THOSE BITCHES FROM APENIN!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx:

THEM MAKARONADES ARE THE LUCKIEST TEAM IN THE PLANET.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM FRIZ BOYS RAPE THEM TO NON STOP!

THEY ALL SAY HOW BUFFON IS THE GREATEST KEEPER IN THE PLANET BUT THEY THEY DID NOT ACCOUNT FOR HIS "SOUFRA" THAT IS WIDE OPEN.

ME ARXIMANDRITH KOIMITHIKE TO TERAS!

THE ULRAINIANS EVEN IF THEY PLAYED HANDBALL THEY COULDN'T HAVE SCORED.

...if you don't count that their second goal was offside...

You saw it too? :o

And I thought I needed to change my glasses!

And we are talking two players offside, one interfering with a defender, the other playing the ball!

a comfortable win for Italy.. if you don't count that their second goal was offside, if you overlook those four chances Ukraine created when it was 1-0 and balls hitting the posts..etc it was a very very comfortable win for Italy..

COME ON MEIN DEUTSCHE FREUNDE!!! RAPE THOSE BITCHES FROM APENIN!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx:

the second one was onsides....there was a wing player for the ukransky keeping him on.

also camoranesi was ripped down in the area...so seriously- get over it.

TURK- ENOUGH....no matter what they do its just not good enough is it? What about if Tsibourkey was playing like this you would be jumping up and down like a little girl.... Enough of your s%$#! against Italian people and football you call them crap and calling for their rape....

i say:

FINAL FOUR - NA RE, BUDALA INCAZZATO! .....

wasthematter did an Italian steal one of your wives?? :LOL:

Italy gives the most convincing win of the knockout other than Germany-Sweden and you imidiately look for every way to bring it down....so what Ukraine had chances.....so did Italy. Italy played fine today. Luck? I suppose Luck has kept them from being the best defensive team in the tournament, and undefeated in 24-25 games now?

as the blacks say:

dont be hatin' !

Ukraine actually played some decent offense but it just wasnt enough...

Italy is hit by scandal, injuries, personal problems and theyre still in the semifinals without serious scare.

I know everybody hates Italy but if you cant give them credit then its just blind hate...for real.

Contrary to the crap Lazarus is saying- Italy a dirty team? yes they make some fouls but nothing out of hand or harsh worse than anyother team in the tournament except for De Rossi who is young and stupid anyways...for example today they didnt have anycards....in this years tournament thats saying something big!

Italy's squad has shown their depth is great- everybody is getting use/playing time in this tournament on this team, with the exception of the backup GKs...

Theyve had great defense except for those 2 shaky incidents, and defense with good

finishing wins games. Thats the point.

As for Germany-Italy......should be a good game...... remember Italy beat the Germans earlier in the year 4-1.....

coverde, you seem to be the only one in this forum that is advocating for "this Italian team". This team is not even close to the sides that graced the World Cups in 1982, 1990 and 1994... I remember Rossi, Schillacci, Tardelli and of course The Divine Ponytail... But this team is a true craphouse... Totti only fires in penalty kicks... Gattuso bitches... There's only one player I like in this team.. Pirlo... He is the ONE and ONLY QUALITY PLAYER in this team..

and I would NEVER EVER respond to your mocking or let me say your desperate attempts to tease me! ;)

irlandos, that was a clear offside.. nobody was playing him on.. I saw it three times on the replay..

and taki, yeah ITALY are the luckiest team I've seen in a while.. thanks for your TRUE JUDGMENT at least.. YOU KNOW WHAT FOOTY IS ABOUT! :tup:

yeah, italy may win this game that won't be shocking but with many goals... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

if the referees do not make a mess of it (like that Aussie-Italy game), UKRAINE will become the surprise of this tournament... ;)

what now the turk????

my prediction where spot-on :nw: :nw: :tup: :tup:

coverde, you seem to be the only one in this forum that is advocating for "this Italian team". This team is not even close to the sides that graced the World Cups in 1982, 1990 and 1994... I remember Rossi, Schillacci, Tardelli and of course The Divine Ponytail... But this team is a true craphouse... Totti only fires in penalty kicks... Gattuso bitches... There's only one player I like in this team.. Pirlo... He is the ONE and ONLY QUALITY PLAYER in this team..

and I would NEVER EVER respond to your mocking or let me say your desperate attempts to tease me! ;)

irlandos, that was a clear offside.. nobody was playing him on.. I saw it three times on the replay..

and taki, yeah ITALY are the luckiest team I've seen in a while.. thanks for your TRUE JUDGMENT at least.. YOU KNOW WHAT FOOTY IS ABOUT! :tup:

turk you only know bias for italy....just ###### admit it your really pathetic....

im not saying their truly amazing as in the past---im saying they deserve very well to be where the are. are you going to tell me their defense is bad.

and its also nice to notice that they are the team with the best depth...EVERY player on the italian team has been important and played except for backup gks.....

and not to mention with tons of problems back home and injuries, pressure they still have done extremely well. If you cant appreciate that that its very simple, you hate them for being them- not for any other reason.

you have no vision of athleticsm. I HIGHLY doubt you have every played on a team before..... italy has been better than everybody they played against. its really that simple. what teams with less goals, shakier defenses and less scoring opportunities were better??? eat the statistics - they dont lie. as for luck........25 games straight now luck.....your so pathetic!!!!!!!!!!

ok.. let's have a brief look..

Italy-Ghana..

the best game they played in this tournament and I would still call it mediocre.. they found a goal from Pirlo and then had a few chances.. Secod half Ghana outplayed them and a clear penalty not given one or two minutes before Italy's second goal which was a torrid mistake by Kuffour.. Just a win it was, not a good one..

Italy-U.S.A.

the Americans conceded a stupid stupid goal whilst trying to apply offside trap during the freekick. nobody criticises all the cards here.. having played about 42-43 minutes with a man advantage Italy failed to create even one single decent chance.. A bad game from both sides..

Italy-Czech Rep.

Czech Rep. started the game strongly and had a few shots on goal already when Materazzi headed it past Cech. It was --as expected-- the first goal scored by Italy on their first shot on goal :angry: .. Czechs stupidly fell a man short and played the entire second half with ten men.. Just like the previous game Italy failed to find attacking form but they looked dangerous after Inzaghi came on.. He made it 2-0 with two remaining.. The Czechs would have at least snatched a draw with a game of 11-11..

Italy-Australia

Italy had a decent first half and created good chances with Gila. He played arguably his best game in the Cup but was bizarrely substituted at the half time for Iaquinta.. Materazzi was ejected for his late tackle and Australians started to take charge but they failed to create clear-cut chances.. Then probably one of the worst calls in the World Cup gave away Italy a lazy win.. Why Lippi didn't decide to bring on Inzaghi instead of turtle Iaquinta is beyond me.. :huh:

Italy-Ukraine

The 3-0 result clearly flattered Italy as it was a sort of game both teams deserved to lose! Shovkovskyy couldn't divert the shot from Zambrotta early on and the goal there gave Italy the chance to play catennacio yet again.. Their tactics would seem to crumble when the Ukrainians hit the post twice and two shots were blocked on the line however Italy somehow --from a clear offside position-- found their second goal moments after that incident.. The game was dead and buried then and what happened afterwards is not of anybody's concern.. If there's one thing that shows Italy's high quality :LOL: play in this game, it was on 58 minutes when Kalynitchenko struck the ball there were six players inside the Italian six yard box.. yeah six players in six squaremetres.. Guys, face it!! This is the real face of Italy in this Cup.. B)

We are yet to see Italians trailing in a game.. I think they will trail Germany on Tuesday and it would be nice to see Cannavaro, Gattuso and Groso in the German half with 5-10 mins to go!! I hope it happens!!

Again I'm saying for the guys or actually "the guy" who cannot understand me.. I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST ITALIAN PEOPLE OR THE NATION AS A WHOLE.. I JUST HATE THE WAY THEY PLAYED IN THIS WORLD CUP!!! THAT'S ALL!! :whistle:

How about that for spot on :rolleyes:

Italy 3 - 0 Ukraine

Gianluca Zambrotta (10)

Luca Toni (69)

Luca Toni (76)

3-0 Italy with Drakos praising there wonderfull attacking performence :P  :LOL:

How about that for spot on :rolleyes:

Italy 3 - 0 Ukraine

Gianluca Zambrotta (10)

Luca Toni (69)

Luca Toni (76)

did you see that match!!!! the italians were fantastic! attacking for 90 mins straight they musta had 30 chances to score!! bravissimi ragazzi!! italia s'e desta!!!

well done on a wonderful attacking performance...... :LOL:

Now you really are spot on Hollywood ;)

:LOL:

Archived