Phantis Forums

Xanthi - OSFP

Montreal_Thrillos

we return to Xanthi again to play them

2-0 ribbo. kostadinou

Saturday March 18th 5pm GR time

Remember the last time Olympiakos made the trip to Xanthi

it was in the Greek cup i recall

2nd leg of the draw and well it was 1-1 with Xanthi ready to progress on away goal rule and well i recall a 75th min RIBBo Free kick that sent Olympiakos on there way

Ribbo is doing very well so i expect him and the rest to take care of business

I just hope that this time our team will play 90 minutes + the stoppage time

We can not have the same luck as wit Kalamarias, we almost lost it at the end

Please, I do not want to see Oly playing like Italians, with the principle of minimal effort :huh:

I hope the players get motivated and reach a new record

I just hope that this time our team will play 90 minutes + the stoppage time

We can not have the same luck as wit Kalamarias, we almost lost it at the end

Please, I do not want to see Oly playing like Italians, with the principle of minimal effort :huh:

I hope the players get motivated and reach a new record

I think Sollied knows wuts at stake here

we have the cup game with Larissa coming up and he will not stand for crappy let down play like we did with Kalamarias

u can expect a strong effort for the club and a win

O diaithths ftaiei psile, mh to psaxneis.. Dwste kei pera sth xan8i kana 2 penalti kai 2-3 parapanw araout re paidia, na mh mas ta spane...

Ball-breaking at its best, ti allo na pw pia re gamwto...Anti na asxolountai me ta xalia twn bourdelwn tous, h diaithsia ki o Anatolakhs tous ftaei.. Eleos.

Tespa. To cosmosiptv exei time-limit ? Eida kana misawro alla meta me petakse exw..

O diaithths ftaiei psile, mh to psaxneis.. Dwste kei pera sth xan8i kana 2 penalti kai 2-3 parapanw araout re paidia, na mh mas ta spane...

Ball-breaking at its best, ti allo na pw pia re gamwto...Anti na asxolountai me ta xalia twn bourdelwn tous, h diaithsia ki o Anatolakhs tous ftaei.. Eleos.

Tespa. To cosmosiptv exei time-limit ? Eida kana misawro alla meta me petakse exw..

Ela pedia! I'm an Olympiakos fan but it's no good kidding ourselves! We get way too many dodgy decisions going our way! It's detrimental to the state of Greek football! If we didnt have these problems the title race would be closer and the 3 chairman of the main clubs would bring in better players in order to win the league because there'd be more compettiton, and with that improvement comes strides in Europe! So by denying that something is seriously wrong in the Greek league we are stunting our own clubs! This BS has to stop, it happens every week! When fans from other clubs say this all the Olympiakos fans dismiss it, I'm an Olympiakos fans so please do me a favour and leave the abuse out!

truth be told the gavro was the less crap team this year, but when i hear gays telling me stories about winning chamions league... <_< it reminds me of the rules of UEFA of the group stage

1st and 2nd go to knockout round

3rd goes to uefa cup

4th goes to PEIRAIA

truth be told the gavro was the less crap team this year, but when i hear gays telling me stories about winning chamions league... <_< it reminds me of the rules of UEFA of the group stage

3rd goes to uefa cup

4th goes to PEIRAIA

Eisai kai joker blepw.. ektos apo asxetos

ti les twpa oti o anatolakis einai enas spoudaios podosfairisths? Trexei me ti glossa tou ekso. Sthn Europi den kanei. Prepei na brei O Oly kapoios allos na paizei sth thesh tou.

Mono trabaei th fanela tou lambriakou simera, alla sthn europi h diathtes ta blepoun auta.

Symfona oti o olympiakos exei thn kalytera omada sthn ellada alla oles h omades xalia einai.

Gi'auto den mporoume na kanoume tpt sthn europh.

Kai den mporeis na mou peis oti o Olympiakos exei poly bohtheia me tous diathtes.

:(

Well. it had to happen some day, it happened to barcelona

It is frustrating especially for me, because of the 2 misses of my favorite player (sigh)

But in ag really great team, when one of the stars has a bad day (everyone is human) some otheres have to rise to th occassion

It did not happen , and at last, maybe something good will come out of this

It is not crucial and we have a time to ammend

Better now that in the Cup

Now let us see how our team will bounce back from the blow

If they are worthy Champions, they will do that

If not? There is always another year

To tell the truth I am writing it only because i do not want to disappear in bad moments

That is where true fans come out

3rd goes to uefa cup

4th goes to PEIRAIA

and exactly who do u support?>

Kalamata? haha

PAO: the great euro PAO

AEK: have yet to actually win a game in the C.L?

:(

Well. it had to happen some day, it happened to barcelona

It is frustrating especially for me, because of the 2 misses of my favorite player (sigh)

Well, naturally it should had happened already in the Cup game..... but Kasnaferis... had objections....

This loss does not hurt you.............at all , that s way happened

Archived