Phantis Forums

Xanthi - OSFP

Montreal_Thrillos

truth be told the gavro was the less crap team this year, but when i hear gays telling me stories about winning chamions league... <_< it reminds me of the rules of UEFA of the group stage

1st and 2nd go to knockout round

3rd goes to uefa cup

4th goes to PEIRAIA

:LOL: :LOL: very funny, but there is some truth...

anyway i did expect the geys to lo$e... its too bad it doesnt affect the standings

I don't know if i am saying that a loss is ever good but in this case i think that hold true.

Lets be honest the Prothalima is basically over barring some type of a miracle.

The club as faded a bit since the AEK game and was winning many games over the streak with great plays, moments and over coming lapses.

We have the cup game with Larissa and lets be honest wuts worst a loss in the Prothalima which we have pretty wrapped up or a loss v Larissa.

To me this brings Olympiakos bak to earth and the realization that they just can't wear the Jersey and expec to win by just showing up.

Now i heard Toure didn't play is that b/c he is a bit tired with both club and NT responsibilitties and Sollied wanted to save him for the cup tie v Larissa ??

anywayz we have been sent bak to earth with this loss but we will soon be in 7th heaven when we get the double !!!!!!!!!

Archived