Phantis Forums

Mantzios

Clover22

I didn't see his form drop so i'm wondering why the hell Malezani hasn't been playing him even for 20 minutes? This guy is a really dangerous, excellent striker and he's only going to get better. I like Gekas and Pap but Mantzios seems to be more creative, and he has good control. Would the three of them together work? Anyone?

Yet another time I think the management has played a role in this! There is a bonus in his contract (like with most of our players) that would be given provided Mantzios has appeared in most games. I hate to think that this is the reason, but with our management everything is possible!!!

Re paidia etsi ki alliws ton Mantzio gia anaplirwmatiko ton pirame...Otan formaristikan Pap kai Gkekas itan dyskolo na xwresi ki aytos sto sxima...Neos einai exei olo to mellon mprosta tou...mexri kai CL epaikse fetos...

Ta parapanw endexomena de thelw kan na ta skeftomai... <_<

Matzios for me should be in the starting line up ahead of the TSOPANI Gekkas.He has speed ,good in the air and doesn't get offside like MR offside :o .How he is your No 4 striker doesn't make sence :whistle:

If your management upsets him as well he could be wearing the OLYMPIAKOS jearsy very soon :P

My question to all u green fans is as follows:

Matzios or Gekkas??

I would have Matzios in my team anyday ahead of the "TSOPANI" :LOL: :LOL:

gkekas has been on foorm and gkekas and pap work excellently together..mnaztios should play more but if i were the coach i wouldnt switch the systima....two months ago we were pissed cause malezani played a hundred different lineups, now we have solidyified a great one and are playing good ball and everyone is complaining about how malezani isnt playing manztios...manztios is a great player and hes young..he has time to develop..this is his first year at a big club..i too woud like to see him more but you just cant deny that papa and gkgeas have been playing wonderfully as of late...and we hae been winning..what else do we want?

gkekas has been on foorm and gkekas and pap work excellently together..mnaztios should play more but  if i were the coach i wouldnt switch the systima....two months ago we were pissed cause malezani played a hundred different lineups, now we have solidyified a great one and are playing good ball and everyone is complaining about how malezani isnt playing manztios...manztios is a great player and hes young..he has time to develop..this is his first year at a big club..i too woud like to see him more but you just cant deny that papa and gkgeas have been playing wonderfully as of late...and we hae been winning..what else do we want?

I CAN'T DISAGREE ON THIS...

BUT LET'S FACE IT...HE USUALLY SCORES 1 OUT OF 6 (AND I MEAN GOOD CHANCES). WHEN IS HE GOING TO IMPROVE HIS PERCENTAGE? HE IS GOOD IN HEADERS BUT AWFUL WHEN IT COMES TO SHOOTING!

AND HIS "FORM" CAME NOW WHERE ALL TEAM SEEMS TO IMPROVE AND ESPECIALLY PAPADOPOULOS WHO IS REALLY ON TOP FORM!

I STILL BELIEVE THAT HE IS "LIGOS" FOR PAO. OR HE MUST IMPROVE MUCH MORE TO BECOME "ARKETOS" :P

AS FOR MANTZIOS, I THINK HE IS MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE (WITH BOTH HEAD AND FOOT), BUT HE DELAYS TOOOOOO MUCH...EVEN IF HE DOESNT LOSE BALL EASILY,THIS IS NOT THE SORT OF PLAYERS THAT I PERSONALLY LIKE...BUT IT'S TOO EARLY FOR HIM YET

Well it turns out the reason Mantzios hasn't been played is due to a stomach virus he's had (so I've been told). So there you go. Yeah Pap and Gekas have been playing well together and we've been winning, but i think if Mantzios were in there we'd be scoring more goals! Hopefully we'll see him make an appearance in the next game.

• 2 weeks later...

Gekas is much better at getting behind defenders than Mantzios, he is good for the way PAO play, considering how PAO use long balls and he combines well with Pap, better than with Mantzios. He also makes very good runs. But it's true that his finishing should be better, especially considering how well he did last year. Mantzios is ok, I don't think of him as a prolific scorer but a good player with some good technic.

Yet another time I think the management has played a role in this! There is a bonus in his contract (like with most of our players) that would be given provided Mantzios has appeared in most games. I hate to think that this is the reason, but with our management everything is possible!!!

what a crock of bullshit. Its really starting to be pathetic how management is getting blamed for tons of stupid s%$#!. Everything is a conspiracy theory here...

Whats the real reason?

COULD IT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT GKEKAS WAS SCORING 7 GOALS IN A ROW, OR PAPADOPOULOS IS BACK IN FORM? The strikers are in form again, Mantzios is still getting his time but remember at the begining of the season he wasnt expected to get near as much as he has...

Seriously Mantzios' bonus is not that big where it would cause a move by management to stop him. If management was unwilling to pay these things THEY WOULDNT HAVE PUT IT IN THE CONTRACT. Cut the crap and accept that these guys want the team to do well and win just as much as any PAO fan.

REDMagic:

Gkekas has been scoring like crazy as of late 7 goals in the last 9games, over 50 goals in 3 seasons, why dont you get lost and concentrate on your own loser strikers...?

Pitsiriko, anti na krazeis kai na katapianesai me to paramikro gia na ikanopoihseis thn antidrastikh ptuxh tou xarakthra sou (apominari ths prosfaths efhveias sou, pou me ton kairo eksas8enei), ean diavaseis kalutera 8a deis oti to 8ema ths dioikhshs to anaferw ws endexomeno, oxi ws pragmatikh aitia. Exoun uparksei arketes fores pou sto parel8on h dioikhsh gia na mhn plhrwsei podosfairisth katefuge se akraies me8odous.

8a se rwthsw to allo: O Mantzios skorare kata surroh opws o Gkekas. Giati ksafnhka ton afhse sto pagko o Malezani, meta to mats me to Aigalew (an 8umamai kala)? Me thn logikh sou, afou skorare, den eprepe na eixe bgei apo thn 11ada.

Exoun uparksei arketes fores pou sto parel8on h dioikhsh gia na mhn plhrwsei podosfairisth katefuge se akraies me8odous.

8a se rwthsw to allo: O Mantzios skorare kata surroh opws o Gkekas. Giati ksafnhka ton afhse sto pagko o Malezani, meta to mats me to Aigalew (an 8umamai kala)? Me thn logikh sou, afou skorare, den eprepe na eixe bgei apo thn 11ada.

gia pes mas MIA fora kai dwse mas kai APODEISKH

nai o mantzios skorare alla oi paiktes paizoun 7 meres thn evdomada se proponhsh kai oxi mono sta mats.....uparxei poly pou DEN vlepeis...

skorare opws o gkekas ti les re o gkekas petuxe 7 synexomena o mantzios de skorare etsi

o gkekas mallon arxise na paiksei kalutera sths proponhseis, vrhke forma kai koita ti egine skorare 7 fores....ti allo 8es twra- opios paizei kalutera 8a vre8ei sthn endekada...O Malesani dialekse ton Gkeka kai htan swsth h epilogh...

re drako ton anideo paristaneis h' ton asxeto fila8lo pou leei "eimai Panathinaikos, alla asxoloumai mono otan nikame to gauro gia na kanw kazoura stous filous mou"?

Ston Seitaridh den xrwstouse ena bonus pou den to plhrwse pote kai eipe o Tzigger: "e siga gia 150,000 kanei etsi?" (kapou toso htan to poso). Ton Skacel den ton paragkwnhse gia na mhn energopoihsei thn opsion tou? Gia ton Torghelle fetos pes entaksu mporei oi 900,000 na einai polla gia thn opsion agoras tou, alla re file exei deiksei kala stoixeia. Twra vevaia einai arga. Ama katsw kai to psaksw 8a vrw kai alles periptwseis eidika palaiotera me Kara, Fussa ktl.

Deuteron, vlepeis pou8ena na anaferw oti kakws paizei o Gkekas? Fusika kai kalws paizei etsi opws hr8an ta pragmata, alla pou ksereis an o Mantzios den evaze kai autos alla tosa goal. Outws h' allws egw den 8elw na dw ton Gkeka na bgainei. EGW 8ELW NA DW TRIPLETA PAP-MANTZIOS-GKEKAS. O Panathinaikos eimaste kai otan paizoume 4-3-3 me omades tupou OFI ktl, den noeitai na mhn exoume treis ka8aroaimous epi8etikous.

Gia na to teleiwsoume edw, mia upo8esh ekana pou NAI ONTWS einai travigmenh. Einai duskolo na ekatse pagko gia to bonus twn 50,000 Euro (toso den einai?). 8ewrhse to akuro. Alla mhn pas na bgaleis thn dioikhsh ka8arh stous logariasmous ths

O Mantzios skorare kata surroh opws o Gkekas. Giati ksafnhka ton afhse sto pagko o Malezani, meta to mats me to Aigalew (an 8umamai kala)? Me thn logikh sou, afou skorare, den eprepe na eixe bgei apo thn 11ada.

PREPEI NA HTAN TRAYMATIAS TOTE, GI'AUTO EMEINE EKTOS.

KAI KATA SYGYRIA FORMARISTHKE O GEKAS KAI LOGIKA DEN KSANABGHKE...

EKSALLOU EINAI DEDOMENH H EKTIMHSH TOU MALE STON MATZIO

Archived