OSFP sweeps all 4 athens derbies

Montreal_Thrillos

Our beloved reds managed to win all 4 derbies with the greens and yellows

First time this was done in 33 years.

wow amazing.

thanks to rivaldo..

I hope he stays

simply were the best ever club formed in Greece

i guess now there will be a conspirarcy since its been 33 years the last time it was done and at the moment we have 33 titles (that will change officially in a month or so lol )

Olympiakos#1

now we have 2 famous 3-0 ass whoopping to the list lol

wow amazing.

thanks to rivaldo..

I hope he stays

i guess now there will be a conspirarcy since its been 33 years the last time it was done and at the moment we have 33 titles (that will change officially in a month or so lol )

Olympiakos#1

congrats but i think ur mistaken the best ever team in Greece was Panathinaikos in 71.

If ur team even makes the semi finals I will wear a OSFP jersey for 3 weeks!

As Nikos pointed out this is a sad state of Greek football, and the funny part is OSFP is celebrating it....

Cant u see the title is worthless?

CL glory is where its at!!!!

after 10 years of undisputed superiority in greek soccer (yes im being ironic) this was bound to happen. ade kie sto mundial. ..

How is the imposter Rivaldo X2 going these days??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This year we haven't played the best soccer but having a new coach who plays attacking soccer is apositive thing for the future :tup:

Winning all 4 derbys has been the most enjoyable this year with Rivaldo kicking arse in all 4 with 4 GOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAREA :nw:

wow amazing.

thanks to rivaldo..

I hope he stays

Olympiakos#1

congrats but i think ur mistaken the best ever team in Greece was Panathinaikos in 71.

As Nikos pointed out this is a sad state of Greek football, and the funny part is OSFP is celebrating it....

so let me get this right,if your team was geting the title you would not be happy about it :1eye: ????what do you want us to do,not accept it?give it back?even better,give it to you????really CL is where the glory is at?to bad your team wont go there next year since you guys try only in europe and you forgot that you have to win in greece first to advance later to europe.it is ok,maybe next year but for now +12.ANTE GEIA,ANTE GEIA-PROTATHLIMA KSANA STO PEIRAIA :P

wow amazing.

thanks to rivaldo..

I hope he stays

Olympiakos#1

so let me get this right,if your team was geting the title you would not be happy about it :1eye: ????what do you want us to do,not accept it?give it back?even better,give it to you????really CL is where the glory is at?to bad your team wont go there next year since you guys try only in europe and you forgot that you have to win in greece first to advance later to europe.it is ok,maybe next year but for now +12.ANTE GEIA,ANTE GEIA-PROTATHLIMA KSANA STO PEIRAIA :P
seriously even if Pao won it i wouldnt be happy.

I want CL Glory and so do most Pao fans. This is what separates us from u Gay-re.

Its like finishing a computer game 33 times the novelty wears off.

If i were an OSFP i'd be questioning why u couldnt beat a depleted Rosenborg.

Hats off at u for winning the league "again" but seriously Europe is laughing at us "Champions of Greece" get raped in CL every year.

Dont u feel ashamed?

Dont u think somethings not right?

And dont come back and say u copped 5 against Barca cos if u add up the goals we put away and we copped vs your rapings, our figures look 100x better.

But its ok celebrate all u like come next year lets see what the "Champions of Greece" have in store for CL?

XX18T

the only reason we celebrate our titlers is cause greece will be the only place we will ever win a trophy and that includes u guys and aek

after all when u guys won that 1 title in 2004 all of the green fans were celebrating all over greece so save us the speech about the greek title being worthless. it means something in greece but not in europe.

PS: YOUR TEAM IS GARBAGE NOW in europe so stop pretending to be great cause u made it to the semis or finals. thst was a long time ago..

ama to past etsi then notingham forest (who has won 2 C.L titles ) and is in the 3rd division could be classified way better then chelsea.. and other great teams at the moment that have never won the C.L

Sweeping the derbies is irrelevant...impressive but irrelevant. If Olympiakos can secure the double then they will merit all this praise. No one can deny Panathinaikos' success in Europe and I do feel Olympiakos fans should expect more of their club in the Champions League. "Legends" can win titles but apparently fire blanks when it comes to raising CL coefficients. It ultimately raises questions about the quality and legitimacy of the Greek First Division.

The gulf in class between Olympiakos and teams like Panathinaikos, AEK, and PAOK is shrinking. What no Olympiakos fan can deny is that this year's success can be attributed to two players -- Rivaldo and Djorjevich (sp?). I dream of the day they retire. I guarantee that with their departure there will be a title race that will not be secured by February.

ok here are some stats... for all you european fans...

olympiacos since 1997... has 53 points in the first rounds of the champions league..

panathinaikos since 1996...has 46 points in the first rounds of the champions league...

however...olympiacos has played 14 games more then pao..including 8 home games more....

SO................

for a team that has won a million protathlimata in greece in the past decade, osfp has not done anything in europe, even with many more oppurtunities then pao...

now, i am not saying that pao is better in europe... obviously i am not saying that... but osfp fans keep saying that our success in europe is due in large part to the 1971 finals appearance...

i am not including anything before 1996...

we are also ahead of osfp in coefficient points since 1996 by 15.13

so say what you like about pao... but all you really have to downplay about pao's european play is this years squad... gthe same year that we drew against barcelona.. and were the only team in group stages to get a point against barcelona...

the WHOLE point of all this...

a greek team, with the change in recent years of big money transfers and the riches of some teams.... a greek team will NEVER have a RUN the way pao did in 96 or olym did in 99...

get used to us MAYBE making the round of 16 and getting cremated afterwards...

and i do stress that IF a greek team makes the round of 16.. it will only be by chance of having a weak group... just like both pao and olympiacos had last year...and we ended up with 9 and 10 points respectively... still didnt qualify...

get used to us gettin our asses handed back to us...

and losing 1-4 at home or 5-0 at camp nou...

later skaters

if i recall; when u had yo first 3 -4 championships, u were not able to beat us...yes?

so, in conclusion.... well, there is no conclusion.... just that the best export products of greece are... feta and olympiakos....

wow amazing.

thanks to rivaldo..

I hope he stays

Olympiakos#1

I'm going to have to agree with you my friend....

It's great to see this team dominate this year in Greece, but in my eyes it's Europe where the money come from and it's from Europe in where we make our name known...

No matter what Great Club w/ Great players

wow amazing.

thanks to rivaldo..

I hope he stays

Olympiakos#1

like i said and i ain't stuttering

the Greatest Greek Team in history is Olympiakos

there are no arguments

Pao had that great run in 1971 congrats to that

but don't forget those Olympiakos teams in the 1950's that won 6 straight titles

and had Girogos Sideris on the squad

and if Pao fans saying they wouldn't celebrate if they were in our position

thats bull s%$#!

i mean u guys shouldn't even be a fan off soccer if u think like that

ignorance and hypocrits

Olympiakos#1

what they fail to realize is that if this was PAO with this great run is that they would be celebrating more then us

I mean they went to the finals and lost and brag about it 35 years later (they cant seem to realize that 34 other teams have also lost in the finals since then)

they havent proven to me that they win in greece any different then we do

anyways lets see if they can fnisish at least 2nd place

I mean they went to the finals and lost and brag about it 35 years later (they cant seem to realize that 34 other teams have also lost in the finals since then)

to show you how difficult that actually was, which one of those 34 teams you mention was the great osfpp???? :blink:

as for finishing 2nd, that's difficult & a discussion in the PAO forum...

again with the payrolls of comparison between PAO, oly etc. you cant begin to compare with Barca, Real etc. which makes what PAO has accomplished in Europe that much more impressive. :tup:

what they fail to realize is that if this was PAO with this great run is that they would be celebrating more then us

they havent proven to me that they win in greece any different then we do

can u blame Pao they enjoy being in 2nd place

just like they were in the 1971 finals and just like they are every year in the Greek league

i mean if Pao has won anything more then us is the runner up spot

give them the title for that lol

OLYMPIAKOS IS THE GREATEST IN GREEK SOCCER HISTORY

^^^^

Can we safely assume that you're a Yankee fan as well? If so I think I see a pattern here...

hell yeah i am a Yankee fan

are u trying to say i am a front runner or a follow only teams that win

i was born raised and still residing in the Bronx

The Yankees are in the Bronx

when i was growing up the Mets were the talk of the town the Yankees at that time suked except for Donnie Baseball

i did my information speech for speech class on the Yankees and my Tribute speech about Babe Ruth i am a big Yankee fan

i am also a Knicks fan and we all know how well there doing

and a Rangers fan and the team has finally got its act together thank god

so no front runner here if thats wut your implying too

^^^^

Can we safely assume that you're a Yankee fan as well? If so I think I see a pattern here...

when i was growing up the Mets were the talk of the town the Yankees at that time suked except for Donnie Baseball

i did my information speech for speech class on the Yankees and my Tribute speech about Babe Ruth i am a big Yankee fan

I was going to accuse you of only following succesful teams but upon learning that you're a Knicks AND a Rangers fan I stand corrected. I spent four years in Riverdale, a far cry away from the REAL Bronx neighborhoods, but close enough to Yankee Stadium for me to learn to appreciate the Yankees and their fans after hating them in my youth. I couldn't stand seeing more Yankee fans at Memorial Stadium and Camden Yards than O's fans.

^^^^

I was going to accuse you of only following succesful teams but upon learning that you're a Knicks AND a Rangers fan I stand corrected. I spent four years in Riverdale, a far cry away from the REAL Bronx neighborhoods, but close enough to Yankee Stadium for me to learn to appreciate the Yankees and their fans after hating them in my youth. I couldn't stand seeing more Yankee fans at Memorial Stadium and Camden Yards than O's fans.
Riverdale is the best area in the Bronx and still is

i am currently residing in Pelham Parkway but soon to be at Whitestone as well

anywayz OLympiakos#1

the yankees havent won anything latley... they have the PAO syndrome.lol

as far as the CL when you actually have a smart response, nyc. post it.

as for Riverdale goes, being the best area of the worst is nothing to be proud of

the yankees havent won anything latley... they have the PAO syndrome.lol

as far as the CL when you actually have a smart response, nyc. post it.

as for Riverdale goes, being the best area of the worst is nothing to be proud of

the Yankees don't have the Pao syndrome

don't ever compare they 2

if the Yankees are to be compared to anybody its to Olympiakos

b/c they are the greatest baseball just like Olympiakos is the greatest Greek team

i can post wutever i feel like for the most part

u act as if Pao is still competing in C.L.

note to self Pao was buried in C.L. this year

and now on a personal level the Bronx is where i am from and dam proud of it so don't go hating on the BX

u are fabricated with the idea that the BX has drive by's, drugs and etc

thats ignorance on your part and Stupid

u don't think things like that don't happen in Queens or where ever your from

don't post anything ever again on this forum if its not thought out correctly

Archived