Phantis Forums

OSFP sweeps all 4 athens derbies

Montreal_Thrillos

the yankees havent won anything latley... they have the PAO syndrome.lol

as far as the CL when you actually have a smart response, nyc. post it.

as for Riverdale goes, being the best area of the worst is nothing to be proud of

the Yankees don't have the Pao syndrome

don't ever compare they 2

if the Yankees are to be compared to anybody its to Olympiakos

b/c they are the greatest baseball just like Olympiakos is the greatest Greek team

i can post wutever i feel like for the most part

u act as if Pao is still competing in C.L.

note to self Pao was buried in C.L. this year

and now on a personal level the Bronx is where i am from and dam proud of it so don't go hating on the BX

u are fabricated with the idea that the BX has drive by's, drugs and etc

thats ignorance on your part and Stupid

u don't think things like that don't happen in Queens or where ever your from

don't post anything ever again on this forum if its not thought out correctly

PAO is like the red sox always 2nd to the Yankees (OSFP)

and only 1 title in quite a long time

2004 : Redsox and PAO won it...

thats it,

A question:

When a defender stretches his both hands towards the ball.. and he blocks the ball...in his own penalty box area... with his hands..... is it penalty or not ?

Or it depends for which team he plays ?

Does it also matter to which fan club.. the referee was president .....before he became referee of the first Greek Divison??

PS: When above happened...the score was 1 : 0 for the Greek Super Team....

as for Riverdale goes, being the best area of the worst is nothing to be proud of

Have you ever been in the Bronx or for that matter New York?! An ignorant comment like that suggests that you have not. Contrary to popular belief, probably spurred on by that Jackie Chan movie "Rumble in the Bronx," the Bronx houses many of the city's great attractions. Want authentic Italian food? Forget 'Little Italy (ha!)' in Manhattan...it's mostly Hispanics and Chinese spilling over from Chinatown. Go to Arthur Avenue...in the Bronx. Want to play golf? Play at America's first public course in Van Courtland Park...in the Bronx. Want to go to the best zoo in New York...Bronx Zoo. Want to go see pretty flowers (you probably would :rolleyes: )...go the New York City Botanical Gardens...in the Bronx. I think you get the picture.

When I said Riverdale was a far cry away from REAL Bronx neighborhoods I was not saying it wasn't REAL because it is a more affluent area, rather that it is in the very northwestern part of the Bronx and almost beyond the New York City limits. Sure the Bronx has crime but what part of New York City doesn't. You could get mugged in Manhattan just as easily. It's all about knowing where to go, where not to go, and looking like you belong wherever you find yourself. Ask anyone who has spent substantial time in New York where the worst neighborhood is and they would most likely answer Bedford-Stuyvesant...in BROOKLYN.

PAO is like the red sox always 2nd to the Yankees (OSFP)

and only 1 title in quite a long time

2004 : Redsox and PAO won it...

thats it,

I'll cut you some slack since you're from Montreal and because the Expos are now the Washington Nationals. PAO are not the Greek league equivalent to the Boston Red Sox. PAO is the second most succesful team in Greek football and the Red Sox are not the second most succesful team in MLB. It would proper to compare Aris to the Red Sox...a team that was a powerhouse early on in the league's history but has since faded, save for a few recent memorable experiences. Possibly AEK or PAOK in terms of numbers of titles but please please please do not compare my beloved Greens to the Red Sox. I would say PAO are most like the St. Louis Cardinals.

Have you ever been in the Bronx or for that matter New York?! An ignorant comment like that suggests that you have not. Contrary to popular belief, probably spurred on by that Jackie Chan movie "Rumble in the Bronx," the Bronx houses many of the city's great attractions. Want authentic Italian food? Forget 'Little Italy (ha!)' in Manhattan...it's mostly Hispanics and Chinese spilling over from Chinatown. Go to Arthur Avenue...in the Bronx. Want to play golf? Play at America's first public course in Van Courtland Park...in the Bronx. Want to go to the best zoo in New York...Bronx Zoo. Want to go see pretty flowers (you probably would :rolleyes: )...go the New York City Botanical Gardens...in the Bronx. I think you get the picture.

When I said Riverdale was a far cry away from REAL Bronx neighborhoods I was not saying it wasn't REAL because it is a more affluent area, rather that it is in the very northwestern part of the Bronx and almost beyond the New York City limits. Sure the Bronx has crime but what part of New York City doesn't. You could get mugged in Manhattan just as easily. It's all about knowing where to go, where not to go, and looking like you belong wherever you find yourself. Ask anyone who has spent substantial time in New York where the worst neighborhood is and they would most likely answer Bedford-Stuyvesant...in BROOKLYN.

How many years have you been away and where have u moved on too??

I actually Live and have my Diner near the Bronx Zoo and Botanical Gardens

only 5 min walks to each place lol

I understood wut u mean about Riverdale though cause its just looks totally different then the rest of the Bronx

but of note Arthur avenue has changed alot just so u know

bak to the this soocer forum

Pao u can say its a lil of both between the redsox and cardinals

cardinals symbolize there success and redsox symbolize the pain and hardship and watching the Yankees (OSFP) winning titles and celebrating !!!

Guest Protathlitis7

A question:

When a defender stretches his both hands towards the ball.. and he blocks the ball...in his own penalty box area... with his hands..... is it penalty or not ?

Or it depends for which team he plays ?

Does it also matter to which fan club.. the referee was president .....before he became referee of the first Greek Divison??

PS: When above happened...the score was 1 : 0 for the Greek Super Team....

A question:

Why werent you crying when Gekas goal was disallowed against you?

AEK got DESZTROYED on Sunday. Your own president said that the result matched the difference between the quality of the two teams.

Stolitidis got sent off for something which barely touched him. Many calls went against OSFP. There was nothign wrong with the ref

You complaining about this derby is just as pathetic as the vaseloi and gonzalez complaining about the 3-2 at Karaiskaki

Eisaste gia klamata.

0-2

1-3

3-2

3-0

just sit their and cop what you deserve. Ill say it again. Just sit their and cop it. You team got raped fair and square

XXX-183, wtf r u talking about mate? How did you're team go in CL again? 3-0, 5-1, 5-0?

You cant use europe as an excuse for getting raped in the two derbies this year

XXX-183, wtf r u talking about mate? How did you're team go in CL again? 3-0, 5-1, 5-0?

Pao in the end always leans toward there amazing lol European record

thats there only defense against us and our only flaw but things will change very soon

How many years have you been away and where have u moved on too??

I actually Live and have my Diner near the Bronx Zoo and Botanical Gardens

only 5 min walks to each place lol

I understood wut u mean about Riverdale though cause its just looks totally different then the rest of the Bronx

but of note Arthur avenue has changed alot just so u know

I moved in May after graduating from college and now live in Northern Virginia where I was born and raised. Arthur Avenue four years ago, from what I remember, is pretty similar to what it is now but I have noticed the Albanian encroachment which is pretty ironic considering we witness the same phenomenon with Albanians flooding Italy and Greece looking for job opportunities...

you people talk about Riverdale & the Bronx as if it was a great place to live in & hang out??? :LOL: :LOL: What planet R you from??? :1eye: ...I'd take several places in Queens alone... & since your so close to Westchester why not go there.. Unless you cant afford it..Try not to fool the people who dont live there about the Bronx.. It's not what it was. But it's not what your discribing either.

As for Pao we have more championships than the RedSox, Cardinals & Expos combined :LOL: we have a respectable record in Europe...

osfpp's record in Europe would be the Tampa Bay Devil Rays since we have some baseball in the mix

you people talk about Riverdale & the Bronx as if it was a great place to live in & hang out??? :LOL: :LOL: What planet R you from??? :1eye: ...I'd take several places in Queens alone... & since your so close to Westchester why not go there.. Unless you cant afford it..Try not to fool the people who dont live there about the Bronx.. It's not what it was. But it's not what your discribing either.

As for Pao we have more championships than the RedSox, Cardinals & Expos combined :LOL: we have a respectable record in Europe...

osfpp's record in Europe would be the Tampa Bay Devil Rays since we have some baseball in the mix

honestly u the ###### are u

off course u would pick any place in queens

which Greek doesn't hang out in queens in the Metro area

as for Westchester county goes its a beautiful area and New Roc City is the hot spot and i can afford to go there

can u ???

u sound a bit intimidated by the bronx

why don't u show some guts and enter the Boggie down bronx

wut did Pao do in Europe this past season

not 35 years ago for cyring out loud

Hey potiathlitis, im not using as an excuse towards the derbie. Im just saying that as an red fan i would be asking questions as to why Oly did s**** in Europe once again! Big $hit u won another championship arnt u bored?

As for our Europe record please do me a favor b4 u talk:

Add the scores Oly have played in CL for the past 10 years then add the scores Pao has had in CL

Then compare the scores :)

:LOL:

and while youre at it... XX18T add the losses to the kerkiras appolon of the last 10 years ... ties with all the small tems and im sure you can add it up to 3-4 titles those teams have cost you stin ellada..

to this day I cant believe how the fact that you are right up there with arsenal.. manu u barca as we always hear but just cannot beat us when it counts

i mean this is the grat PAO we are talkign about ranked top 20 in europe.. we should not be a problem to you

oh welll

and while youre at it... XX18T add the losses to the kerkiras appolon of the last 10 years ... ties with all the small tems and im sure you can add it up to 3-4 titles those teams have cost you stin ellada..

to this day I cant believe how the fact that you are right up there with arsenal.. manu u barca as we always hear but just cannot beat us when it counts

i mean this is the grat PAO we are talkign about ranked top 20 in europe.. we should not be a problem to you

oh welll

please since u are the OSFP mod and u think ur right prove me wrong.

Add the scores from the Greek national league of (goals conceded and scored) for Olympiakos and total them up against ur CL scores.

Once we get the total i will get Pao league scores of the past 10 years and total them up against our CL scores

I bet u we still come on top :whistle:

I don't understand the animosity towards the Bronx. Besides, I was asking someone a specific question yet people feel obligated to weigh in with their irrelevant and unfounded criticisms.

As far as Greek teams in Europe...

I really don't understand the bickering. Both teams have had a sorry showing in Europe (especially this year) with PAO having a little more success historically. Unfortunately for us PAO fans if you ask a non-Greek what they think the largest loss ever suffered by a Greek team was in the Champions League they would probably answer this year's result at Nou Camp because it is fresh in their (and our) minds. That being said, Olympiakos should be doing better in Europe with as many titles as they have won. However, no Greek team has ever won a major club competition, to my recollection, and this is something ALL Greek clubs should lament and aim for in the future. To the Olympiakos fans, please be patient with PAO fans when we compare our records in Europe. It's the only category in which we can claim superiority.

By the way, someone asked if Olympiakos fans are getting bored with winning titles. I think that is absurd. If the tables were turned would you be bored?

you people talk about Riverdale & the Bronx as if it was a great place to live in & hang out??? :LOL:  :LOL:  What planet R you from??? :1eye: ...I'd take several places in Queens alone... & since your so close to Westchester why not go there.. Unless you cant afford it..Try not to fool the people who dont live there about the Bronx.. It's not what it was. But it's not what your discribing either.

honestly u the ###### are u

off course u would pick any place in queens

which Greek doesn't hang out in queens in the Metro area

as for Westchester county goes its a beautiful area and New Roc City is the hot spot and i can afford to go there

can u ???

u sound a bit intimidated by the bronx

why don't u show some guts and enter the Boggie down bronx

wut did Pao do in Europe this past season

not 35 years ago for cyring out loud

intimidated by the Bronx :LOL: i do work in the Bronx therefore i know exacly what i'm talking about.. New Roc City??? A place where all the MAVRI from the Bronx can come hang out & feel good... Westchester is the County i live in not visit...

Europe & the CL is a place osfpp visits & pays with travlers checks... What have they won in the past 35 years my man from the BOOGIE DOWN BRONX :LOL: :LOL:

Win a game away from Greece then you'll be given the right to talk Europe & the CL with PAO fans ya humps :LOL:

As a non-greek, I don't really get that whole "Olympiakos, your team wins titles but is s%$#! in Europe".

As far as I can tell - and I'm quite neutral - this season was appalling for all greek teams in both UEFA cup and Champion's League (put aside Intertoto cup)

I mean, PAO and OSFP are playing regularely in the Champion's League but were both kicked out in the first round. The third place could have been an honest objective for both teams.

In the UEFA cup, it was a bit of a disaster really. Xanthi were alright but not up to standards. PAOK can only by proud of their 5-0 victory against Rennes and AEK were a real joke.

Archived