Phantis Forums

Akratitios - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is not only original,it is also educational,it is a dvd YOU should have in your collection.it is a lot better than pao dvd.it has only goals and no referi bitching guarante... :P

Ti na doume ta plirwmena prwtathlimata??;)

10 XRONIA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE reeee!!!

Mpas kai katalabete ti paei na pei poreia stin Eyrwpi!!Xwris eythimiadides kai paragkes... :ph34r:

Afou einai ola plhrwmena giati mas klepsate to prwtathlhma to 2004???? :whistle:

Fetos tha ta kaname 10 +++++++++++ OXI 7+1+7 :LOL: :LOL:

Mpas kai katalabete ti paei na pei poreia stin Eyrwpi!!Xwris eythimiadides kai paragkes... :ph34r:

re paidia mpas kai sukose ti koupa tou champion league o vazelos kai den mou steilate to memo?europi etho,europi ekei, pao champion of europe den exo vrei pouthena.re grace mpas kai exeis to link pouthena na to tsekaro?REEEEEEEEEEEEE :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

re paidia mpas kai sukose ti koupa tou champion league o vazelos kai den mou steilate to memo?europi etho,europi ekei, pao champion of europe den exo vrei pouthena.re grace mpas kai exeis to link pouthena na to tsekaro?REEEEEEEEEEEEE :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
hahaha great comeback..

he ruined u there grace

its ok you have the pao champs of euro dvd's to look at

or losing in the quarters dvds

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Very funny!!!

Traba des pws trexame ti barca mesa sto Kamp nou....Pws kaname 9 nikes stous omilous.....Des ti mpalara pou paizame me Kyrasta kai oloi oi "antikeimenikoi" to elegan tsoukou tsoukou ball....

Ftaste se tetoia epipeda kai meta koroidepstye eleythera pou den exoume sikwsei koupa....

Kai an akoma kai twra den paradexeste gia tin paragka<opws kanoun mexri kai oi dimosiografoi twra> tote fainetai oti de blepete pera ap'ti myti sas....

to Champions league gia to OSFPP einai apo ton kanape.. Even the players have been watching the CL from the couch the past ten yrs. osfpp is barely a threat to get out of the first round let alone lift ant COUPA TO CL :LOL: :LOL:

AHHHHHHHHHH re crazy send us the memo when OSFPP even poses a threat in europe :blink: :blink: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

to Champions league gia to OSFPP einai apo ton kanape.. Even the players have been watching the CL from the couch the past ten yrs. osfpp is barely a threat to get out of the first round let alone lift ant COUPA TO CL :LOL: :LOL:

AHHHHHHHHHH re crazy send us the memo when OSFPP even poses a threat in europe :blink: :blink: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and what year whas it u guys won the C.l again?>

like someone said they dont hand out trophies for losing in the quartersfinals last 16 or medals for beating a big named team (like PAO fans seem to brag about forever and ever do when they beat or tie teams from spain or italy england?

till then enjoy a championship filled dvd ...

den eimai autos pou milaei gia europi sa kai sas kolimenoi alla opos kseretai i den kseretai i istoria katagrafei tous nikites se diorganoseis,oxi to deutero,oxi trito kai sigoura oxi ton dekatoekto.kales xronies eixe o pao sigoura,kapies kales kai emeis alla koupitsa kala mou paidakia den peirate kai mia kai tou xronou opos paei gia uefa i intertoto sas vlepo kalitera na min milate gia kanapedes kai pitses.eiste ligo ektos xronou kai topou alla xalali,o pelatis exei panta dikio :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

re crazy, you know whats funny the fact that even though our team isnt good this year we can still make fun of your past Greek championships via the CL :LOL: oh one more thing.. next time you go to UEFA. com & check the past winners of the CL you'll always see the runners up e.g PAO vs Ajax...

Your team has proven its easier to win as Greek champs than it is to make it past the first round of the CL... we've been Greek champs before & we accomplished a final vs argueably one of the best teams to ever win the CL...ANTE GIA

but this topic is about your success vs AKRATITOS enjoys your success :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

re crazy, you know whats funny the fact that even though our team isnt good this year we can still make fun of your past Greek championships via the CL

no my boy,it is the only think you guys can say from all the failures all year long and past years so in order to stay normal and not commit suicide you are pipilaei the same karamelitsa.what ever makes you happy deutere kai kataidromene.... :tup: forget CL ,your team has a derby against kalithea sunday....

when you talk about PAO its about winning it all

remind me when has Pao won it all?

i mean u guys did win something in the this c.l.

the worst dam performance

by opening your legs up so wide that the ball can fit through count less of times

Olympiakos is about winning

Pao is about bitching

by opening your legs up so wide that the ball can fit through count less of times

Pao is about bitching

i will give them credit for that C.L appearance (35 years ago)

but when they win it all... then I can say fine

till then keep enjoying the free penalties u get in greece to help u up in the standings

and wonder y u copped 2 5ares this year in europe

@ Grace, bar7, drakos13 and the rest of the greens

Re min asxoleiste me tous gaurous pia. Ta pragmata den allazoun kai oso einai o praktoras sto timoni ta pragmata th'allaskoun mono ama ftiaksoume omada polu kaluteri tou gaurou. Apo kei kai ustera oso oi omades einai sto idio epipedo, diaitisia kai ta ntavatzilikia tha kanoun tin diafora.

Opws vlepete i omada mas paizei "tourloumpouki ball" kai exoume fovera provlimata stin amuna. Paizoume isws to xeirotero podosfairo twn teleutaiwn 10 etwn. EMEIS AUTO TO KSEROUME! Se antithesi me tous gaurous pou nomizoun oti i omada tous "thriamveuei" kai einai oloi sta sunnefa (uparxei ena polu mikro pososto eksairesewn).

Prepei na koitaksoume na stiriksoume tin Panatha mas giati exoume pollous neous paixtes pou den prepei na paroun ta muala tous aera (vlepe Toure, Castillo, Sanmartean). Kai siga siga tha rollarei i omada kai tha vrei ton dromo tis.

Kai meta tha milane oloi gia ton EURWPAIO PANATHINAIKO

@ Grace, bar7, drakos13 and the rest of the greens

Re min asxoleiste me tous gaurous pia. Ta pragmata den allazoun kai oso einai o praktoras sto timoni ta pragmata th'allaskoun mono ama ftiaksoume omada polu kaluteri tou gaurou. Apo kei kai ustera oso oi omades einai sto idio epipedo, diaitisia kai ta ntavatzilikia tha kanoun tin diafora.

Opws vlepete i omada mas paizei "tourloumpouki ball" kai exoume fovera provlimata stin amuna. Paizoume isws to xeirotero podosfairo twn teleutaiwn 10 etwn. EMEIS AUTO TO KSEROUME! Se antithesi me tous gaurous pou nomizoun oti i omada tous "thriamveuei" kai einai oloi sta sunnefa (uparxei ena polu mikro pososto eksairesewn).

Prepei na koitaksoume na stiriksoume tin Panatha mas giati exoume pollous neous paixtes pou den prepei na paroun ta muala tous aera (vlepe Toure, Castillo, Sanmartean). Kai siga siga tha rollarei i omada kai tha vrei ton dromo tis.

Kai meta tha milane oloi gia ton EURWPAIO PANATHINAIKO

EURWPAIO PANALAGOKOTAIKO :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Pao is about bitching

i will give them credit for that C.L appearance (35 years ago)

but when they win it all... then I can say fine

till then keep enjoying the free penalties u get in greece to help u up in the standings

and wonder y u copped 2 5ares this year in europe

and don't forget the game v Barcelona at Camp Nou

the Spanish press said that Pao was the worst team ever to have played in that stadium

i mean they copped 5 goals in the first 60 mins then let up

Europi Pao lol

Are there also any Referees acting ? I repeat "acting ?

watch it and tell me.i am not going to give you a free preview.if you want to get educated you got to study so................by the way we didnt need any help when your team was losing with 6ares surfer.if we had help the score would be 15-0 and nobody really wants that. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived