Phantis Forums

Money, Money, Money...

Athens4

Hey fellas do you all know that pigs can fly??

Cmon... We all make these dream and so forth but what's the reality to all of those things... What the problem is, is that fans like us don't really exist in forms of "presidents"

Yeah there's the Abromovic of Chelsea and that's 1 in a 1000

Good luck though - Doesn't hurt to dream my friends

PAOK is in 40million euros debt...

All thanks to the brilliant chairmen we have had over the years.

evalagoal, kokalis is only rich because he doesnt pay TAX!!!

Kokkalis is rich b/c he is a business man !!!!!
How about this, he is a crook and a business man, which makes him a crooked business man :tup:

PAOK is in 40million euros debt...

All thanks to the brilliant chairmen we have had over the years.

evalagoal, kokalis is only rich because he doesnt pay TAX!!!

Kokkalis is rich b/c he is a business man !!!!!
How about this, he is a crook and a business man, which makes him a crooked business man :tup:
stop drinking haterade my friend

fact is look at where Olympiakos stands and look at where Paok is

our so called crook got us a stadio

while Goumenos gives u guys 40 million euros in debt

no competition who is a better business man thats for sure

re pedia I have been PAOK all my life, and for all that time all we seem to be saying is Voulinos needs to go, Batatoudis needs to go, etc etc now Goumenos has to go. Yes I agree Goumenos is no good and must leave, but who would replace him ? more than likely another goumenos. Only if Zagorakis does a Demi and takes control of the club would we see some organisation there, but still we will be weak as there would be no $$$. Unfortunately that is the state of modern soccer. I personally like the fact that PAOK has no cash and if forced to play young Greek players. It is good to see, I just hope that in the long run we can retain them.

However this was brought to my attention today that poustogauroi signed a 16 year old called Andreas Hatziantoniou from the PAOK

academy. According to sportime both PAOK and Iraklis were after him but gauroi

signed him. How is it possible PAOK couldn't sign a player from its own academy?

Salpigoals, the reason why we seem to get only crooks running our team is not run as a business. It is run by people who were put in charge by government in some cases. Unfortunately those people used PAOK for their own benefit and in the process increse the debt at PAOK. Just look at this season. There is no reason why PAOK has money problems. They got a good number of season tickets, many sponsors. The problem is Goumenos is diverting the PAOk money into his other failed business ventures.

You're probably right, if Goumenos leaves now, another "Goumenos/Batatoudis" will come in. As for Zagorakis, he will not have the cash to effectivelly control the team. He will need to have some backing from people with $$$.

Guys, I went to Atromitos - PAOK and for 88 minutes the fans did not stop singing bad things about goumenos and his mum :LOL:

And when salpi was taking the penalty why were the PAOK fans booing him. This has been happening for a few games now. Why are they booing him?

BRAVO STOYS OPADOYS TOY P.A.O.K THS 8YRAS 4 POY KATIGOROYN TON SALPI......

O SALPI EPIDI EVALE GOL DEN EXEI TO DIKAIOMA NA KANE XERONOMIES STHN 8YRA 4.....

O FANATIKOS LAOS TOY PAOK EINAI XRONIA KONTA STHN OMADA...KAI KANEIS PAIXTHS EXEI TO DIKAIOMA NA KANEI TO KA8IKON TIS DOIKIHSIS...

SALPIS ACTIONS WERE PRE-INSTATED...PAE PAOK INSTRUCTED HIM 2 DO SO...PAE PAOK WANT PAOK FANS DIVIDED NOT UNITED........

GATE 4 WANTS PAOKS PLAYERS TO RESPECT THE SHIRT THEY WEAR...AND HENCE RESPECT ITS LAOS.....WHEN THE PLAYERS DESERVE RESPECT THEYY WILL GET IT.... RIGHT NOW THEY AND PAE PAOK DONT!!!!!

PAOK 8RISKEIA KAI STHN AYSTRALIA

TOLISG_4 welcome to the forums.

I really doubt that this was a staged event by PAE PAOK. I don't understand why some of the fans would be picking up on a players that has given his all to PAOK. He has turned down bigger offers from other teams and stayed with the team that he loves for much less money. Talk about RESPECTING THE FANELA. Instead of picking on players that turned their backs on the team (Feutchine for example), they decided to curse Salpiggidis's mother.

Goumenos doe not need to try hard to divide the PAOK fans. They are allready divided. There are PAOK syndesmi that can't stand each other.

yeia sas aderfia PAOKTSIDES...

Elpizw oti eiste oloi kala...

Egw omws 8a gino pio kala otan h omada mas vrei to swsto dromo....

Adiafono pantos me to scenario PAIXTES-OPADOYS... WS SINDESMHTIS TON VORREION EIMAI FISIKA ME THN LOGIKH TON OPADWN.......

GOYMENOS ANTE GAMISOY:

8YPA TESSERA YERA GAMA TOY GOUMENO THN MANA!!!!

O PAOK 8ELEI PROEDRO ME a*****A...KAI OXH KA8E XRONO TA IDIA KAI TA IDIA!!!!!

EINAI VARIA VARIA TOY PAOK H FANELA, OPOIOS DEN MPOREI NA PAEI STA MPOYRDELA!!!

YEIA SAS MANGES....

• 3 weeks later...

Fellas,

I saw in a local paper down here, that someone over in the U.S has won $494million and doesn't know it. To all Paoktsides in the US, can you please check your lottery tickets. You never know, you could be the person to save PAOK. :tup:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

great post. :tup:

Archived