Phantis Forums

7+1 Prwta8lhmata DVDs

manos

I recommend the 7+1 Prwta8lhmata DVDs if you can get hold of them.

I left Greece in 1996 and I was able to watch just a few of the Champions League matches and Greek League matches since then, so I didn't have a clear idea of how the team was playing and how much of the PAO and AEK complaints about refereeing was true.

After watching the highlights of the first two years I get the impression that we were playing pretty decent football and I cannot see where all the complaints about support by the referees come from. It also reminded me how good Alexandris was.

Check it if you can.

i agree with you 100% percent.is really a good collection to have and also i love the fact that has some extra games from our champion league games over the years.if you are gavros or if you like some great goals get that dvd.

apparently "mono oi olympiakoi giortazoun tis giortes" was what the guy said on the commerical on tv..... :LOL:

or something stupid like that....

at least we make dvds with our titles and wins while pao is doing with only bitching about refs.don t hate-win something so you have something to make dvds about :P .

apparently "mono oi olympiakoi giortazoun tis giortes" was what the guy said on the commerical on tv..... :LOL:

the only thing gavri know how to say is something stupid :LOL:

you are retarded :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: get a life :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

you are retarded :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: get a life :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
let me second that

at least comebak with something better and more intelligent

i dont think olympilagos supporters are allowed to use the word "intelligence".... its just not right.... :LOL:

you should not try to think to much, you may hurt your brain and we don t want that vazela.

i dont think olympilagos supporters are allowed to use the word "intelligence".... its just not right....  :LOL:

Put some BAZELINI on your brain to ease the pain only if you have one :LOL: :LOL:

The 2nd DVD EDITION for the LAGOUS "Pali mas to boulwse o GERO-RIVALDO" :LOL: :LOL:

Seems like a nice buy. I'd like to collect some Olympiakos' material. I managed to download some short videos and songs from the internet, also some pictures from players and fans. This DVD seems good. I suppose it's in greek, but that shouldn't be a problem because football language is universal and, besides, I'm learning some greek too.

I have a thrylos scarf that I bought when I went to Ellada a year ago. Next time, I hope I can manage to watch some game at Karaiskaki.

Archived