Phantis Forums

Fyssas is gone

Batigol

Why is he leaving? I think because he'll get the money he deserves from another team and perhaps he doesn't think that PAO will be a major player in Greece and Europe for the next few years.

This is how you built a great team: You identify the solid players and KEEP them, so you keep the institutional memory (continuation) and bring new PROVEN talent. You also leave some room to try younger but promising players.

fyssas has pao in his heart but i think he may be a little sick of greek football....he has been playing for very long and i think he just wants a few years abroad before he retires....i mean, the guy is 30 years old....i say he will play 2 years in portugal, then come back to greece for a year or two, then retire...a player of his level should get oiut of greece for afew years and see time abroad...its a big loss but probably the right thing for him...

He will play a lot at Benfica, they have no one better at his position

Benfica is not better than last years PAO

almost any team that would pay money to get him would be better than todays PAO...

He should do well in an average league that has three good teams

Sporting, Benfica, Porto

I do not blame anyone for leaving PAO

the owners and management have no loyalty or respect for the players

There is no vision, no ambition and... no respect for the great PAO name

Untill they bring back the confidence in the system, by getting a real coach, valuable young Greek players and managemant with ambition, I see many more leaving

Aek here they come...

PEACE

it's pretty plain and simple. Fyssas wanted 300.000 euro's a year, PAO offered 100.000. Benfica offered 550.000. It's only natural for him to leave since Benfica has aspirations, had a great new stadium whilst PAO is getting weaker and play in a stadium that is too old...

He wasn't the best player PAO had, but I never saw anyone play with more passion than him. have to respect some things...

Kalh tyxh Takare!

den 3erom giati alla nomizo oti alla auta ta xronia ton vrizame, ti egine tora kai mas pire to parapono?

mipos exei sxesi me tin doiikisi? :whistle:

emena panta mou arese :not: alla as perimenoume na doume an ginete gia ton panteli(8a paizei o pao opos me osfp) i 8a prepei na perimenoume metagrafi

Archived