Phantis Forums

IS THE PARTY OVER!

bides

Unfortunately to say if we don't get the three points avrio the PARTy is over for the Greens and there fans..

MR Tzigger you can say bye bye to money lost for home revenues and say good bye to a waste of a year.. We need the three points avrio No excuses No m*****es just results and some goals from our terrible forward line not including Mantzios....

Mr Malazani I don't your to blame for this mess this year ..You just don't have the resources to work with but if you don't get the result were looking avrio...There will be some big trouble brewing!!! They will send you by boat back to Italy or maybe even by goat!!!

Dig deep boys cause if you don't the PARTY IS OVER!!!

no fat ladies have sung yet..................their is always hope until their is no hope in which case hope is lost unless of course some hope is left then their is always hope.............what? i dont F***in know .....................please win today........please .....or my christmas will be christ"no mas"............

There is noway PAO will win this protathlima even if we were not 9 points behind.

Did you see gavro win with anoter penalty yesterday? another non-existent penalty i must add. No surprises there of course, but it highlights one more time that even if we create a super omada we will never be able to beat the mafia and the refs.

There is noway PAO will win this protathlima even if we were not 9 points behind.

Did you see gavro win with anoter penalty yesterday? another non-existent penalty i must add. No surprises there of course, but it highlights one more time that even if we create a super omada we will never be able to beat the mafia and the refs.

ela man that was a penalty the lebadiakos player made strong contact with his legs from behind. \\anyways u guys better win today

ela man that was a penalty the lebadiakos player made strong contact with his legs from behind. \\anyways u guys better win today
in saw the highligts and u could have won 6-0!

but u did not and i must say that in recent matches u get atleast 1 penalty per game!

and against both atromitos and iraklaras we could have gotton a penalty or 2 and also in both games we had had very unlucky(caused by the well known paranga) offside calls against us!

when will we see consecutive calls againts both u and aekaki? in lets say 3 or more games?

in saw the highligts and u could have won 6-0!

but u did not and i must say that in recent matches u get atleast 1 penalty per game!

and against both atromitos and iraklaras we could have gotton a penalty or 2 and also in both games we had had very unlucky(caused by the well known paranga) offside calls against us!

when will we see consecutive calls againts both u and aekaki? in lets say 3 or more games?

I agrees yes we have gotten penalties valid and invalid

Our great refs at work

but lest be honest here so did u guys

even last week vs iraklis that wasnt a real penalty..even some of u admitted that

I blame this whole situation on the refs ,!

Archived