Phantis Forums

What now Tzigger

bar7

coaches will always ger fired.

coaches will always get hired.

when will Vardi step down & let someone who understands what it takes to be a total success...

coaches work off of what managment gives them..

Vardi let the team & your pride go & let the Giannajkopoulos family run the show

In football we always talk about cycles. We say this team or that team has finished its cycle and we need a new team. we say the coach has done its cycle and we need a new coach.

alithea, pote kanei teleionoun kyklo tous oi vardinnogianides na mas afisoune epitelous? :angry:

listen carefully!

vardinagianis has open up his wallet big-time this season thinking he had the best coach available!

he was wrong but the best thing is if he lets someone like filipidis run the show and just sit back and concentrate on other things.

what i mean is let another one be like the president or general director of the football management.

the giannakopoulos brothers dont have the cash to run both the basket and football show.

1st thing though is to fire malazana instantly and after that make mutual termination of contracts with theese players!

nilsson-wooter-concesao-torghelle-bidis-ebede-simitras :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

sell olisadebe and put clean sheet bonus on goals-galore-galinovic contract :angry:

also give galinovic a new pair of glows cause the ones he is wearing now if filled with soap or something.

oh i forgot galinovic is not good enough to be our 1st goalkeeper he lets more in than houston 500(the dirty movie)

he has had only 1-1,5 good games this year nothing more everytime i see a player closing in to our penalty area in i just hope he shoots over or beside the goal cause it seems like he could not even play at amature level now

Slick13, you can't blame Galinovic for last night. He should be expected to have a reasonable expectation of his defenders, so that he could close the nagles that his defenders can't. However, the PAO defense is so porous that it really is asking too much of one man to cover the entire goal and to try to compensate for the poor play of his defenders.

As long as they bring Bajevich to the team, everythng else will come in place.

Malessani was a dissaster.

I wiss we hadn't qualified to the Chapions League this season. 4-16 the goals.

I agree some players don't deserve to be in this team.

But

The Malessani made 3 mistakes:

-Rotation. Skazny did the same as well...

-A system(although Very popular in Europe, but...not for Pao) that don't fit to the players we have in our center. All this to replace the absence of Basina...

-Trusted some of the players he shouldn't have. At least not in Chapions League.

Mistakes:

Papadopoulos/Gekas: Both suck. It was obvius that Kostadinou made them be what they used to be... Not any more...

Andrich: Kai mi heiritera

Vydra: Gmaise ta

Togerelle: Overestimaded...it seems

Tziolis: Mostly Benched. He has played more CL games than in Greece this season...

Darlas / Leondiou: From B ethinki in the Chapions League ? Isn't that to much to expect right away. Give the kids some time !!!

Haralabidis: Ligis for Pao. Mono kalsos sto set pieces

Wotter: s****

Nilsson: Big expectations for someone who doen't deserve to be in this team.

Samartean benching

Gonzales: BH. BIG mistake, we lost our best OH

Conseisao: Worst transfer in our history. Even worst than Assanovich.

Biscan: CB , He would have helped as a BH so much more...

Slick13, you can't blame Galinovic for last night. He should be expected to have a reasonable expectation of his defenders, so that he could close the nagles that his defenders can't. However, the PAO defense is so porous that it really is asking too much of one man to cover the entire goal and to try to compensate for the poor play of his defenders.

i dont blame galinovic only for last night!

i also blame him for

wisla 3 shots 3 goals

udinese 5 shots 3 goals

barca ok 15-20 shots 5 goals

udinese 3 shots 2 goals

bremen 7 shots on goal the max but again 5 goals

what about frinos 2,5-3 shots/headers 2 goals

aekaki chanko scores a amature goal plus he did not have any saves at all in the 2nd half!

he had a good season last year but this season i doubt even ebede would have let all theese shots/headers in

i dont blame galinovic only for last night!

i also blame him for

wisla 3 shots 3 goals

udinese 5 shots 3 goals

barca ok 15-20 shots 5 goals

udinese 3 shots 2 goals

bremen 7 shots on goal the max but again 5 goals

what about frinos 2,5-3 shots/headers 2 goals

aekaki chanko scores a amature goal plus he did not have any saves at all in the 2nd half!

he had a good season last year but this season i doubt even ebede would have let all theese shots/headers in

i would blame the defence not the keeper in all thoes examples.... just think about who the hell we have defending for us....

i reckon if we had a different keeper it would be much much worse Galconvic has saved our arses alot, so ur judgement is unfair, atleast thats what i think.....

• 4 weeks later...

Archived