Phantis Forums

WHATS HAPPENING WITH DELLAS

AEKGATE21

Does anyone know whether he is playing or recovered from his injury, and which club has picked him up. Any information would be helpful :D

Dellas signed a 2-year deal with AEK. The question is what shape he is in, and if he has compeltely recovered from the hearniated disc surgery. Time will tell. My opinion is that will not be 100% ready for the game with Denmark.

That's what I was thinking as well, Ziaka. We'll just have to wait and see how much playing time he gets with AEK before Denmark. I think a good litmus test will be AEK's UEFA match against Zenit and whether he plays or not.

I read in reuters that dellas will not be available to play the second leg tie with zenit, in athens he still has 3 weeks to get in shape he is training with the squad at AEK, i just hope he could be adleast 80% fit against denmark, i think he is the key for us in that game, :( :gr:

If he is not 90% at least he must sit - we can't have a rusty injured player in such a huge position even if it is the yiyanta we all love so much

then who in the middle? Kapsis and Basinas helping out? Kyrgiakos (does heplay in the middle in Scotland?) Goumas (health?) - I honestly don't know

Dellas has been named in the sqaud to take on denmark, dont know whether he will play or be on the bench.!!!!!!! <_<

Guest Protathlitis

I'd prefer Antzas over Kyrgiakos

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: btw Im not laughing at the point you were making just how you put it

now this is very interesting to see why dellas is on the team

it could either be loyalty or just maybe Otto will include Dellas to his plans

my heart says play dellas but my mind doesn't

i mean the guy hasn't played professional football in about 8 months

thats alot to depend on him

but he is a seasoned and skilled player at the same time

but one things for sure we need to win v the Danes

hey ive been reading the last few things about dellas and kyrgiakos. i'd also like to add my opinion if thats ok...

i think dellas is a quality defender and performs his best for his country especially. but im just worried about him starting against denmark. i mean if aek dont think his fit enough to play, then why should greece play someone whos been out of soccer for almost a year.

kyrgiakos may run like a goat but in scottish premier league he always outclasses his opponent. he also scored 2 goals in a game. and in the champions league he scored the winning goal. he is in great form. we should start him.

i dunno whats up with that stupid olympiakos coach starting kapsis on the bench. there goes his confidence!

our backline vs denmark should be something like this:

giourkas dellas (or kapsis) kyrgiakos fyssas

p.s does anyone know where basinas is gonna play this season? last i heard was a move to birmingham

Archived