Phantis Forums

Real Madrid - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ta bazelakia pou krufthkane re paidia ?

edo eimaste :P

eiseis pou eiste 26 games on the road and noooooooooooooooo win again!

u just played one of the most weakest real madrid side seen on their own pitch and yet u failed once again!

and i told u about the ref he would for sure help real(only 1 min of extra time in the second half)

instead of atleast 3 or maybe 4

what are you talking about??

if you wana be like that then let it be so.

ala den krftikame, gelagame me ta xalia sas lol

2-1

if u think our game was halia what do u call the 3-0 at udinese
dont give us that because what do you call 1-3 rosenborg at home...

theres no point in bickering...just accpet it as we accpeted ours...

u just played one of the most weakest real madrid side seen on their own pitch and yet u failed once again!

and i told u about the ref he would for sure help real(only 1 min of extra time in the second half)

a wekaned real is 10 times better then udinese who u lost to

and we didnt lose 3-0 to a newcomer in the C.L

no you lost 1-3 at home

paidia ena ksero o georgatos oute sthn kolopetinitsa den prepei na paizei.... amuntikos aristera kai mou afhnei to beckham apo olous tous paixtes na vgazei sentres xwris peiesei.... auta.... aston diokson.... toulaxiston o boulout tha katalavaine se poia thesi einai.... tespa.... o oly mou arese simera, para ton geo kai ligaki h amuna alla ,molis bike o kapsis edese kapos h amuna, alla kai pali otan mou exeis ton geo na perpataei piso sthn amhna... th ne perimenoume... h xeiroterh vendeta einai..... OUST!!!!!! tspa..... KAFE PAIXTARA!!!!!!!!

please stop with youre childrish replys and think about another loss(maybe a heavy one) away to lyon

I didn't see the game, but I was listening on the net radio... Sorry for the result, but I can't say that this is an unfair result... On the other hand, we have to learn how to hold on and get good results even if our teams were outplayed.

One more thing.... You should be glad that you played Real and not Barca....

Now you should play the rest of the games without any pressure... Com'on get some points for Greece...

please stop with youre childrish replys and think about another loss(maybe a heavy one) away to lyon
what childish remarks

youre are repetitive and so old its not even funny anymore

I realy dont believe the red card was a joke.... entaksei paidi mou we know okkas is the biggest theatrino on the earth (after karagkouna) but still he did go for it full on (Ramos)..... he clipped him on the bak out of ball play....

Olympiakos played well, but was very unlucky. A Greek team missed a great opportunity to beat a weak Real in Bernabeu. Real won't be like that again. They will come stronger in Karaiskaki.

PS The whole Europe observed the actor Okkas in shock. I was watching the game with a lot of OSFP fans and a few foreigners (French, Spanish, Turks) and everyone commented on that disgraceful scene after the replay. Just hope UEFA doesn't re-examine that incident

I realy dont believe the red card was a joke.... entaksei paidi mou we know okkas is the biggest theatrino on the earth (after karagkouna) but still he did go for it full on (Ramos)..... he clipped him on the bak out of ball play....

The red card had really nothing to do with the match because 1 min after the ref blew the damn whistle...

I don't agree w/ Okkas coming in for Kostadinou I thought that Bambagida was going to come in at that point..

Olympiakos played well, but was very unlucky. A Greek team missed a great opportunity to beat a weak Real in Bernabeu. Real won't be like that again. They will come stronger in Karaiskaki.

PS The whole Europe observed the actor Okkas in shock. I was watching the game with a lot of OSFP fans and a few foreigners (French, Spanish, Turks) and everyone commented on that disgraceful scene after the replay. Just hope UEFA doesn't re-examine that incident

Honestly dimitriis I hope they do punsih him. This is CRAP. There's no way that a sub comes into the match and does that kind of crap on the field. Reals sub comes in and scores... How about that Okka ????? MALAK*

man shut the ###### up you have NEVER seen Udinese play. They are much better than the current Real team who is utter s%$#!!!! You have never seen them play so enough already! This is why these forums suck because people think every team that isnt a giant name is automatically inferior! Udinese are a much better team than PAO, Geyros, and Real Madrid.

And You are telling slick13 hes old and repettive! im reading your post over and over too so dont act like your much better!

man shut the ###### up you have NEVER seen Udinese play. They are much better than the current Real team who is utter s%$#!!!! You have never seen them play so enough already! This is why these forums suck because people think every team that isnt a giant name is automatically inferior! Udinese are a much better team than PAO, Geyros, and Real Madrid.

And You are telling slick13 hes old and repettive! im reading your post over and over too so dont act like your much better!

tous idame tin udinese hetes losing 4-1

U know what bash us ll u want we dont care

and when we do the same .... u will know what it feels like

we may have lost but we have our heads high after this game !!

people like u and slick 13 we dont need your support in europe nor do we want it

cause next year when we are down to 1 team in the C.l and by the looks of it .. it will be us again...

while u guys will be crying about the refs.,.,...we will be still in the C.l

Now i can see the replys now from your end but we all know its true !!!

Look, both of our teams MUST get better defenses. Without a good defense you can't do much in euro play :nono: .... 'Cause we can't get super stars in the mid-forward positions that can dominate the game and score lots of goals...

See what our national team did last year.... Solid defense and deadly on the few opportunities it created.... Very boring most of the times, but effective.

Lastly, (and I know that gavroi won't like this) we need a better league in Greece... Having a crappy domestic league doesn't make you a ready, complete team in euro... even if you win lots of domestic titles.... :tdown:

competition is good! It makes you better and in gear to hit the runway running when you play euro teams!

Honestly dimitriis I hope they do punsih him. This is CRAP. There's no way that a sub comes into the match and does that kind of crap on the field. Reals sub comes in and scores... How about that Okka ????? MALAK*
You may be right. Only then Okkas would learn not to do these karagkiozilikia, at least in Europe. Very unprofessional behaviour towards another athlete.

Konstantinou shouldn't have been replaced. And you know something else. Castillo (however you spell it) should have been in the 18. He can be very dangerous towards the end of a match and can create a chance out of the blue.

Archived