Phantis Forums

Real Madrid - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

opa opa arakste ligo paidia..... just look at the reality... GREEK TEAMS IN CL ARE CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so whether we tease u or u tease us its not makin ny difference...(ok maybe it is i have more to look and laugh about wen u guys fight).... the point is oti eimaste gia to boutso kai oi duo stin europi auti th stigmi....

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well throw drakos and slick 13 insults right back at them

you are so sad........im finished posting so dont bother get riled up.

tell drako this ! explain how the teams we played are better than the teams PAO plays! what are you a child ? maybe your just upset you lost today...

i dont think hardly anybody here knows a damn thing about Udinese or italian football and even football at all! lately these boards are flooded with a random new people posting bullshit over and over.......its like greeksoccer forums i dont bother looking at the football forums because nobody has a damn clue.

well throw drakos and slick 13 insults right back at them

you are so sad........im finished posting so dont bother get riled up.

tell drako this ! explain how the teams we played are better than the teams PAO plays! what are you a child ? maybe your just upset you lost today...

i dont think hardly anybody here knows a damn thing about Udinese or italian football and even football at all! lately these boards are flooded with a random new people posting bullshit over and over.......its like greeksoccer forums i dont bother looking at the football forums because nobody has a damn clue.

Upset yeah but youre not helping with your constant bashing and when u do that youre just as bad as the people u say post bulshit useless stuff !

dont worry about the vaselofloroi their club is s%$#! and even though they have 3 points we still have more chance of prokrisi

Xaxaxaxa, kala xalarwse ligo re. Na eimaste kai ligo realistes. Ean o Olympiakos paei UEFA sthn katastash sthn opoia vrisketai o omilos sas, tote 8a einai tromerh epituxia (8a prepei diladh na kerdisete Rosenborg ektos kai na parete toulaxiston mia isopalia apo Lyon - efikto, alla duskolo). O Panathinaikos me mia nikh kai mia isopalia 8a einai pi8ana deuteros (ektos an h Udineze kerdisei thn Verder mesa eksw).

Diafwneis?

Guest Protathlitis

who wants to make a bet with me?

If we make the 2nd round you wear this stoltidis avatar

if you make it ill wear your ass tickleing trifilli floro logo that you love so much

Alright, first of all i must say most of you here are Pathertic!!! TML and slick, stop the bickering, its really childish and repetitive on both ur behalfs!!!!

now back to the Game....

i woke up 7am to watch the game with my old man, and i have to say this,

"thank god for Nikopolidis!!!"

He saved ur arses from uttter embarresment!!! the saves he pulled out reminded me of Euro 2004, the score should have been atleast 4-0 at half time... no offence you guys played really s%$#! and my old man whos an oly supporter said "you see the difference between our soccer and theres" :tdown:

second half you guys played abit better espeically that goal from KAFES!!! WHAT A GOAL THAT WAS!!!! about 30 metres out long range shot... after that goal Real looked abit F***ed, you can tell they were pressing abit to hard and things werent working out for them... finally the winner came, it looked exactly like the first goal, a wonderfull cross from Beckham finding an un-marked striker to head the ball in... I must mention the Okass situation, WHAT A DISGRACE!!! this guy should get a 3 match man for acting!!! the Real Madrid guy didnt even touch him and Okkas like the SOB that he is acted and manged to convince the ref of a Tripping charge!!!

no joke Okkas deserves to be either fined big time or suspended the amount of games that Real Madrid player will be suspened coz of it....

Question can they review the game and fined okkas guilty or not?? coz thats twice his done it now, first to pao then to real... What an a**hole period :tdown:

P.S everyone get over this bickering its patheic!!! i hate reading s%$#! like this "ohhh u lost to a udiness 3-0 hahahahaha, what losers u r" or "you got hammerd by Real and Rosonberg, hahahaahaha you guys are gay" Get the F+ck over it u idiots..... :box:

^^^ re file sou milaw sovara kai mou apantas san 15xrono, who wanna bet kai m*****es! Den sou eipa oti den uparxei periptwsh na prokri8eite (sto podosfairo ola ginontai - na paraligo na feretai isopalia mesa sto Bernabeu). Apla sou para8etw to pio pi8ano senario ws apanthsh sto uperaisiodokso mhnuma sou: "we still have more chance of prokrisi"

thrillosmtl, who cares re? like you say what goes around comes around

exactly i remember last year we lost 3-1 after we conceeded 2 late goals

then when pao lost to sevilla 2-0 with 2 late goals and I repeated the exact same things... they all freaked and ripped me to shreds

all I mean.. slick13,.. drakos 13... pappou..

Guest Protathlitis

^^^ re file sou milaw sovara kai mou apantas san 15xrono, who wanna bet kai m*****es! Den sou eipa oti den uparxei periptwsh na prokri8eite (sto podosfairo ola ginontai - na paraligo na feretai isopalia mesa sto Bernabeu). Apla sou para8etw to pio pi8ano senario ws apanthsh sto uperaisiodokso mhnuma sou: "we still have more chance of prokrisi"

hahahah min klais, den exeis kanenan na sou milisei;

do you really think you brought up such great points in your little post. im sorry but you are the funniest guy on this forum if you think you made some kind of insight into the game of football :blink:

so noone wants to make the bet with me?

hahahah min klais, den exeis kanenan na sou milisei;

do you really think you brought up such great points in your little post. im sorry but you are the funniest guy on this forum if you think you made some kind of insight into the game of football :blink:

so noone wants to make the bet with me?

Ti eidous apanthsh einai auth?? Kala file asto. La8os mou pou phga na piasw suzithsh mazi sou.

Guest Protathlitis

fine man i will, does that make you happy???

this is sooooooooo childish Protathlitis..... i want both teams to do well however i can see u havent got the same mentality as i do.... so go ahead make ur poofy bet if it makes u feel better.....

its just a bet. some people are taking things too seriously get over it im trying to have a bit of fun :not:

dimitrh, look, i cant argue anymore about who has more chance too qualify. its only two games in. what was i meant to say to your post re? its all up in the air. I think neither of us will make it but sugnomh file i cbf arguing about that as we both would be clutching at straws katalves;

btw hollywood, id rather someone else would take the bet who doesent support us in europe. maybe someone who I "hate" or at least who "hates" me like Slick13 :LOL:

Guest Protathlitis

ONE WORD FOR ALL PATHETIC GAVRAKIA ALL AROUND THE WORLD.... (which need help...especially in EUROPE)

KOTES!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

AXAXUXA!!!!

pittman strikes again....

yeah so we are kotes becasue of a 2-1 loss in madrid

get put of your manas basement with your weed already. its not even funny you idiot

this guy should be banned from the osfp forum

and i quote...

some people are taking things too seriously get over it im trying to have a bit of fun :hypocrite:

this time its not a threat... it a prommmmmmiiiiiissssssseeeee

KKKKAAAALLLIIINNNIIIXXXTTTTAAAAA!!!!!

ps. u talk about my manas basement with my weed again... ill be obliged to talk about: tis thias su to kotetsi ok?

dimitrh, look, i cant argue anymore about who has more chance too qualify. its only two games in. what was i meant to say to your post re? its all up in the air. I think neither of us will make it but sugnomh file i cbf arguing about that as we both would be clutching at straws katalves;

re kazoura sou kanw giati eiste se pio deinh 8esh ap'oti emeis! Edw 8a eimaste, 8a doume poios 8a prokri8ei kai ta leme tote! Gia thn wra koita na sthrikseis ton proponhth sou giati ean allaksete kai er8ei kanenas Alefantos h' ferete kanena Lemonh apo Levadeiako, zhtw pou kahkate. Filika panta

Ela, re pedia... I was way off in my prediction that Madrid would win 4-1 but the outcome was never in doubt. I think it's to their credit that Olympiakos could make it as close as it was, and Kafes did score a beauty goal.

Real has bad nights, and this didn't happen to be one of them, but in their game against Lyon, they were playing like 9-0-1 and paid the price. I wouldn't count the boys out just yet.

All you guys bitching about town and country and my club's better than your club; cut the crap and just support the damn Greek teams when they're playing abroad. Typical Greek mentality to attack the guy next to you because you hate to see him do well and love to see him fail. Tous evraeous, koivezoi, they might hate the guy next to them, but at least they support one another.

P.S everyone get over this bickering its patheic!!! i hate reading s%$#! like this "ohhh u lost to a udiness 3-0 hahahahaha, what losers u r" or "you got hammerd by Real and Rosonberg, hahahaahaha you guys are gay" Get the F+ck over it u idiots..... :box:

Agree 100% with Holly..a waste of breath.

Too bad for Oly and good luck next time. Lots of it against Lyon. I won't be surprised to see actor Okkas get fined and suspended. That was sick on his part.

Is Castillo injured? What's the point in signing a 5 year contract and not be played? Poor kid, he should leave before he ages without playing.

Did you guys notice the player changes Real did at the 2nd half as compared to Oly?

3 for RM. Defender, mid and striker.

1 for OLY. Clown Okkas. The 2nd change for me is ridiculous to bring on the pitch Babaginda @ the 90th min? <_< What is he supposed to do carry the ball in his hands and dive to score like rugby?

Shows your coach played for the draw.

I saw the whole game this morning in Sydney on ESPN. Olympiakos were outplayed but at least they showed guts and fought back. Nikopolidis kept brilliantly and saved at least 3 certain goals. By the same token, Castillas made one great save off Rivaldo. It seemed to me that Olympiakos picked up after the Kafes goal and actually had Real Madrid in disarray. They deserved a draw.

Kapsis looked good and should now be a starter. Georgatos looked out of it. Your set pieces (apart from Rivaldo's free kick) were pathetic. Against a Spanish team, why did not Dani get some time on the pitch? He knows Real better than anyone apart from Rivaldo. I agree Okkas is a joke and I am glad AEK does not have to put up with this clown anymore.

At least Olympiakos did not wilt after the early goal!

Finally, the puerile sniping between Oly and Pao supporters in this forum has gone beyond a joke. Why don't you guys just stick to the football? After all, we should be supporting every Greek team in Europe regardless of its colours.

Castillo doesn't have a 5 year contract

but it got changed to a 2 year extension

and the funny part was 2 years ago he was a regular starter or got alot of playing time

i have no idea

Sollied doesn't even make the necessary subsitutions

i mean we all killed Bajevic for the Liverpool disaster b/c he didn't make necessary changes

Solllied didn't

he should have focused on getting more ppl for the back

i mean we got totally out played and we were 10 mins from getting a vital draw and Sollied just froze

by the way doesn't anybody who watched the game think that the stoppage time of 1 min was bullshit ??

Now all Olympiakos and Pao fans stop ###### bickering at one another

this is just childish and point less

anywayz we need a revamped team period

and another question how come Olympiakos didn't have simens on there jersey ?

u nkow why we cant support each other cause some greens in here come and l laugh at our 2-1 loss

we lost iwere not the very first team to lose to madrid 2-1 i can name others by the dozen they just luagh cause they hate our club

but then agan we get our own laughs when we see them lose to kerkira.. ties with lebadiako.s and losses vs us. and cry and bitch that the refs cost them the title while they always (not all but most greens) ignore those things and blame the refs for failures.

if i gave myself a dollar every time i heard the refs escuses i would me a billionaire by now!

Archived