Phantis Forums

Real Madrid - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

slick .. me too i say shlamares and yes u r better then us this year in europe but last year we got more point for greece heck we won 5 euro games vs your 2

anyways OSFP11 is right bout how u cry non stop when u dont win the greek league !!

if u dont like the greek league... do us a favor apply to play in the italian league the way cardiff plays in england

go play there where theres no corruption what so ever and everyone gets a chance to win. and leave us all alone about the greek league. we know it sucks

About rosenborg;; ...fine we lost but did u forget we dominated the whole game and the ball could just not go in..

so i gues swith this type of thinking.. porto is also a disgrace this year and they suck after losing 3-2 to a newcomer. !! at home

anyways these stipud posts are ridiculous

but boy I cant wait till u guys get raped in Barca

we will hear the famous

-the greek leagues fault

refs

-malezani must go

what a minute this might happen this weekend if u tie kalithea !

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GIA SU RE thrillosmtl;;;

JUST A GREETING NO NEED TO BECOME AGGGGRESSSSSIVE;;;;

WHERE IS MY FRIEND CHAMP (PROTATHLITIS);

LAST NIGHT POSTS WERE VERY FUNNY.....

HEY? TO BEAT REAL WE NEED A MIKTI OF PAO OSFP AEK PAOK OFI ETC...

SALUDOS A TUDOS (ASXETO)

oxi re man....ego tus moderators tu thrilou tus agapo... ine iroes....

not 2 mention all the thrilos fans.

do u know any other team... pu oso kie na pari ta xxx mu, tin ipostirizun fanatika...?

i admire their optimism & masochism man...

on the other hand, EMIS I FLORI (not kotes), we lose one game, DEN PATAME STO GIPEDO naoum...

its what they say: OSO ME PLIGONIS, TOSO ME PORONIS!!!!

notice when they cant talk about europe anymore they start talking about the league.... interesting... ade re... lagoi!!!

I am saying that Olympilagos is s%$#! in europe... every1 knows that but ur brainwashed supporters... so then all u do is start talking the league and how many times uve beaten PAO blah blah and how we wont see europe for years blah blah blah...

OFCOURSE WE WONT BECOZ UR TEAM NEVER GETS ANY POINTS FOR ITS COUNTRY... ... if my team finished 1st every year and performed like u do in europe... ID BE EMBARASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i have a suggestion... since the lagoi win the league every year... they should forfit their right to play in the CL and give it to PAO... mpas kai 8i h ellada asprh mera!!!!!!!! :tup:

thats where your wrong

u guys come in here an talk about the great european team u are

fact his u say our league is s%$#!

i mean a great European team like Pao should win the league every year since its s%$#!

then why don't u win the league

remember this fact the way things are going only one greek team willl make it to c.l. and it won't be u guys

either Olympiakos, AEK or Xanthi

remember that the league give u the opportunity to play in this tournament

granted our league is diluted by talent but u still must respect it

and u see the only reason i revert to the league is b/c u guys revert to Europe

u never play us in Europe

if u did we all know who would win

Olympiakos#1

i mean before u play v Olympiakos u think of a million excuses why the game is corrupted

Olympiakos fans enough is enough i am been patient with the vazeloi

all they do is talk s%$#! about our beloved club time to fight fire with fire don't take s%$#! from them

and lastly - SPORT PSHYCOLOGISTS - do we use them in greece????

its clear that oly have a complex away from home.. so why not use a sport psyclogist to work with the players... and even us the die hard supporters...

RELAX TRIFILARA, as mutch as we need a sport psychologist for away european games, you guys need a psychiatrist for not winning anything in Greece.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ATleast we lose against hard opposition..

AND TO all OSFP Fans dont worry what the PAO supporters say, they are a confused bunch, trust me they are sitting back thinking man we beat Bremen but can oh s%$#! we are playing some minnow from A ethniki, will we win ??? What If we draw or lose.. :1eye: :1eye:

BUT DO U GUYS AGREE THE LEAGUE NEEDS TO BE REVAMPED...????

IT JUST DOESNT HAVE THE INTENSITY IT NEEDS TO BE COMPETITIVE..

ive never seen fans of a team being so hapy about always finishing 2nd place to us and never getting the job done. (3-0)

1 title in 9 years says it all

now they have gone further then un true in europe.. but theres no C.l or uefa,,title home

so after some analysis

PAO is like the red sox in baseball (for most of u that ive in NORTH AMERICA)

always 2nd to the yankees with a rare title.

In europe they are like my bills in the nfl in the 90s; they kept losing in the final or the semis...yet they never won it.!

Guest Protathlitis

TRIFILARA ASS-TICKLER, we got more points for Greece last year than you did, in CL and UEFA

seriously how can you clowns go on like this after a 2-1 loss in Madrid?

there is not enough vaseline in the world to stop the raping you are going to get at the nou camp from hurting :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and dont worry when that happens I will go to your forum you goose. just remember when your a PAO fan especiallly what goes arounf comes around

TRIFILARA ASS-TICKLER, we got more points for Greece last year than you did, in CL and UEFA

seriously how can you clowns go on like this after a 2-1 loss in Madrid?

there is not enough vaseline in the world to stop the raping you are going to get at the nou camp from hurting :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and dont worry when that happens I will go to your forum you goose. just remember when your a PAO fan especiallly what goes arounf comes around

yup and see how fast they will go crying to the mods to close topics when we did the same after they lost toi sevilla 2-0

u guys wont even come close to a 2-1

Im calling it now

4-1

I was disappointed that osfp could not hold on again to get what would have been the best away result in their recent European history.

The second half showed that Greek teams can play if they do not sit back.

That was the case with both of our teams in the CL.

Kapsis was good and should start. The defense is at fault for both goals.

Can someone please mark Beckam, he was crossing at will. :angry:

I wish osfp good luck in the CL and hope they at least make it to the Uefa cup. :gr:

PEACE

Astous na lene filoi Gavroi. I mean what else would you expect from uneducated PAO fans, that have nothing to say but m alakia. I would not expect anything less from a bunch of jokers, who's football knowledge seems to come out of their a sses. It is a shame, because instead of talking football with these guys (pittman13, trifilara et al) we get into talking about the only thing they know, which is NOT MUCH. Not with all PAO fans, but like the ones I have mentioned in brackets. So its useless arguing with PAO fans that seem to know everything but really are clueless. :blink:

i never will forget this game man the best game ever played

olympiacos was soo defrent in this match they look really good but in the end i guess real had the luck oh well still olympiacos fan never give up we have hope still

RED 4 LIFE

BRaVOO KAFES

Was up fellas, I must say I was surprised from Oly this time I really expected a blowout especially after the first goal in 10 minutes..I thought here we go another long night playing away. Considering the level Real is in the budget they have and history compared to ours we did DAMN GOOD and almost came away with a tie. The 2nd half we showed the critics that we can play with the best of them if we believe in ourselves. How can we be so arrogant to think we can beat Real in their house if you compare our level to theirs??? I see people in here putting blame on the coach and certain players getting mad at the result and loss.....THE ONLY WAY WE CAN BE CONTENDERS IN THIS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE (THIS INCLUDES ALL GREEK TEAMS) IS IF $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ IS SPENT FOR PLAYERS OF WORLD QUALITY UNTIL THEN LETS BE REALISTIC!!!!

I was disappointed that osfp could not hold on again to get what would have been the best away result in their recent European history.

I wish osfp good luck in the CL and hope they at least make it to the Uefa cup. :gr:

PEACE

exactly file tht was our main problem.... (after the centre baks leaving Raul to stroll around freely in the perioxi....) Georgatos the lazy piece of crap.... he left beckham les kai o beckham paidi mou den kserei apo sentres.... th na po diladi.... cant sollied see tht geo is such a vedeta...???? he flipping was walkin bak to defend beckham,,,, poios allos o BECKHAM!!!!! apo olous.... lazy crap Geo.... both goals were from non-pressurized sentres.... training for beckham diladi.... hope sumthin changes.....

Alexch, Georgatos can be effective but not as a wing-back, and especially at 33. He has no defensive qualities, something that Olympiakos coaching has not figured out yet. Where he can be effective is moving him up to midfield, and alternating with Djordjevic on the left. This will allow him to showcase his offense by not tiring himeself out running ragged up and down the left-flank. You cannot say that he is not a good player re file. After all he proved to everyone he could play in Serie A, and was voted best foreign player in his first year at Inter. Sollied should stick to him, but move him up to midfield. I think the main concern is that Sollied cannot instill a consistent player at the left-back position, and it does not seem Boulut is in Sollied's plans. This is why the return of Venetidi is crucial to the team. Other than this our best option is to play with a three man backline, with say Kostoula, Kapsi, and Schurrer perhaps?

Alright, this is how it is....olympiacos should have lost by 5 or 6 goals...nikopolidis played incredible in the first half especially and the 1-0 at halftime gave the reds a lift...kafe scored a great goal right after the whistle started the second half......and maybe he wouldnt score that goal again if u give him another 100 chances from the same spot but the point is he scored....

real looked stunned after that goal...their passes were soft, their ball control was horrible and they could barely get over the half for over 15 or 20 minutes...which is when olym should have attacked more... djordjevic spent too much time on the wing holding the ball and tryin to kill time...

the way real were shook up after the goal, olym had a good chance to take the lead if they just attacked a little more...

but in the end yes the better team prevailed but there is nobody in this forum or in this country or even in this world that thought olym would have kept it as close as they did...

the bottom line is this...yes olym lost but they lost to real....and yes pao lost to udinese....

the point is, if you are in the champions league, you are a great team...be it from the serie A, or the (what the ###### league is artmedia) in....i remember the day of the draw for the group stages, most greeks were hoping for artmedia or fc thun to be in either pao's or olym group....

what is funny is both those teams have just as much or more points then pao and olymp....and one of those teams won an AWAY game....in PORTO...

so if anyone can sit here and judge about who lost to who and how much did they lose.....you just never know....makari na xasoun ola ta paixnidia oi rangers kai oi porto...andf if olym can get lucky enough to get a few points and make it to the uefa..maybe there they could get sum wins and help greek soccer...cuz ill tell u what...if paok, olympiacos and pao are still playing european football past december, there is no limit to how many points we can tally this year....all 3 of those teams have the potential of being real spoilers and maybe even go far enough to scare the dutch teams.......

im not worried about pao games in the champuions league...any points we get are bonuses and i wish we make it to the second round but i just dont see it happening...

if we had barca at the end, id say maybe...truth is barca will get six points from pao in the next two games and after that they might be smooth sailing....12 points with 2 games to go....udinese and barca have a better chance of beating them then we do..its al politics guys...just like last year when psv were qualified and came into leoforo and got whipped by pao 4-1...do u think pao would have won that game if psv needed the points....come on guys....

real will be qualified by the 6th game and will go into karaiskaki and get whipped and will help olym clicnch a uefa spot...thats how u guys have to think....i mean yes a team gets something like 200k euro for a win in the champuons league...but what is 200k for a team like REAL.....

robinho's show laces are worth more then 90% of alpha ethniki

we need to concentrate on gettin some points...and barca and real be it great teams....they can lose too...

imnot sayin teams like PAO and olym will beat them..but anything is possible..

either way..whether its udinese, real, fc thun or artmedia....we need to win our games and shut the F@#* up....its really simple...

later

l

PEACE

thank u for acknowledging Kapsis

he isn't even a freaking rb and did a fine job in filling him

i mean tell me why kapsis and schurrer aren't playing these dayz

these are 2 quality players with experience

i want to start seeing Pantos play v Mavrogendis

i like to know wut pantos has to offer cause mavro is done

Archived