Phantis Forums

Real Madrid - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

edo eimaste :P

eiseis pou eiste 26 games on the road and noooooooooooooooo win again!

u just played one of the most weakest real madrid side seen on their own pitch and yet u failed once again!

and i told u about the ref he would for sure help real(only 1 min of extra time in the second half)

instead of atleast 3 or maybe 4

a wekaned real is 10 times better then udinese who u lost to

and we didnt lose 3-0 to a newcomer in the C.L

man shut the ###### up you have NEVER seen Udinese play. They are much better than the current Real team who is utter s%$#!!!! You have never seen them play so enough already! This is why these forums suck because people think every team that isnt a giant name is automatically inferior! Udinese are a much better team than PAO, Geyros, and Real Madrid.

And You are telling slick13 hes old and repettive! im reading your post over and over too so dont act like your much better!

Posted Image

:tup: :nw:

what did he expect

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tous idame tin udinese hetes losing 4-1

Sorry to interfere! A minor point about Udineze's game last night because obviously you didn't watch the game. Udineze was playing with 10 the entire second half and three of Barcelona's goals were from two fouls (Ronaldinho and Deco) and a penalty (Ronaldinho).

Udineze is not a great team (especially without the excellent Iaquinta), but it is very dangerous.

u just played one of the most weakest real madrid side seen on their own pitch and yet u failed once again!

and i told u about the ref he would for sure help real(only 1 min of extra time in the second half)

man shut the ###### up you have NEVER seen Udinese play. They are much better than the current Real team who is utter s%$#!!!! You have never seen them play so enough already! This is why these forums suck because people think every team that isnt a giant name is automatically inferior! Udinese are a much better team than PAO, Geyros, and Real Madrid.

And You are telling slick13 hes old and repettive! im reading your post over and over too so dont act like your much better!

U know what bash us ll u want we dont care

and when we do the same .... u will know what it feels like

we may have lost but we have our heads high after this game !!

people like u and slick 13 we dont need your support in europe nor do we want it

cause next year when we are down to 1 team in the C.l and by the looks of it .. it will be us again...

while u guys will be crying about the refs.,.,...we will be still in the C.l

Now i can see the replys now from your end but we all know its true !!!

not only 1 team!

we are still in 8th place and still ahead of scotland in 9th who only have rangers left in europe so as long as atleast 1 greek team qualifies tomorow for uefa it is all good :gr: :gr:

combined with atleast 5 wins for all teams from greece they can not touch us.

i also beleive we should go for hollands 7th place(their teams are doing poor this year)

krima krima krima, god, osfp im sorry but ur really starting to piss me right off, whilst pao are out there flying the flag for greece, shedding blood on the pitch in trade of points, trying to put dignity back into greek teams, big lazy sihite passionless gays sit on there fat arses and say 'oh well, lets buy the league this year then, give the fans something to celebrate' OOOHHH!!!

GIMME A YEAR, GIMME JUST ONE YEAR IN EUROPE WHERE PAO DOSENT HAVE TO STAND UTTERLY UTTERLY ALONE!!! GIMME A YEAR WHERE I CAN SAY FOR ONCE IN ENGLAND 'you see that team last night, yeh, there the greeks' BUT YOU WONT, CAUSE YOU WONT EVER BECOME ANYTHING IN EUROPE!!! YOUR'LL ALWAYS BE LOSERS!!!

only joking lads, u was unlucky thats all, see ya later...

krima krima krima, god, osfp im sorry but ur really starting to piss me right off, whilst pao are out there flying the flag for greece, shedding blood on the pitch in trade of points, trying to put dignity back into greek teams, big lazy sihite passionless gays sit on there fat arses and say 'oh well, lets buy the league this year then, give the fans something to celebrate' OOOHHH!!!

GIMME A YEAR, GIMME JUST ONE YEAR IN EUROPE WHERE PAO DOSENT HAVE TO STAND UTTERLY UTTERLY ALONE!!! GIMME A YEAR WHERE I CAN SAY FOR ONCE IN ENGLAND 'you see that team last night, yeh, there the greeks' BUT YOU WONT, CAUSE YOU WONT EVER BECOME ANYTHING IN EUROPE!!! YOUR'LL ALWAYS BE LOSERS!!!

only joking lads, u was unlucky thats all, see ya later...

it seems I recall last year pao went out 1 round earlier and we were left alone

fine it was a disastrous with newcastle but we still went further

ps: if u want that type of recognition for the world to say wow pao.. great team etc etc start by winning either trhe uefa. or the c.l

then people will think like that !

U know what bash us ll u want we dont care

and when we do the same .... u will know what it feels like

we may have lost but we have our heads high after this game !!

people like u and slick 13 we dont need your support in europe nor do we want it

cause next year when we are down to 1 team in the C.l and by the looks of it .. it will be us again...

while u guys will be crying about the refs.,.,...we will be still in the C.l

Now i can see the replys now from your end but we all know its true !!!

1, this is an internet forum. OSFP doesnt need your support EITHER. And they didnt have my support or Slick13s so dont get too excited! You had my belief that Real Madrid suck enough to lose to Geyros!

2. Udinese lost to BARCELONA (one of the better Barcelona's in recent history upcoming) 4-1......they did manage to come back but s%$#! what can you do with Ronaldinhos set peice magic....Udinese is a damn good side. And you wont admit you HAVENT seen them play before. They play a classic Italian game, and have great players and made a big impression on the Serie A last year and this year. Thats arguably the best league in the world.

3. Bash us? No! Im bashing YOU! Dont try to get your geyroi fruenden in to this on your side!

4. There will be 2 Cl spots next year too. The changes just took effect this year. And the only reason we have ANY is because of PAO.

5. Yeah we complain about bias refereeing. Its worthy cause for complaint! And OSFP "still"in the CL isnt something youll hear anytime soon!

1. PAOS doesnt need your support either

2.they are still new comers and they beat u 3-0 1 player alone recked you.

and read dimitris comments b4 u make udinese a powerhouse team

3.bash all u want ,.., when I do the same... u will be the 1 running to the mods.

and im sure vasilios., protathlitis.. osfp11 will accept your bashing

4. 2 spotrs.. the way your season goes.. u will be qualifying for intertoto cup

5.bias referreing ! u should thanks the refs for even being in the c.l. they robbed aek of the spot and gave it to you ! ! they should gave finished 2nd not you. !

Guest Protathlitis

Guys we were pathetic in this game once again. dont worry about the scoreline we were absolutely s%$#! for the MAJORITY of the game

and I dont know what the ###### we were doing in the first few minutes thinking we could play the game in our own half. PATHETIC

I dont care that we attacked and took it to them at some stages, overall we we very dissapointing. they had that many chances

dont worry about the vaselofloroi their club is s%$#! and even though they have 3 points we still have more chance of prokrisi

Guys we were pathetic in this game once again. dont worry about the scoreline we were absolutely s%$#! for the MAJORITY of the game

and I dont know what the ###### we were doing in the first few minutes thinking we could play the game in our own half. PATHETIC

I dont care that we attacked and took it to them at some stages, overall we we very dissapointing. they had that many chances

dont worry about the vaselofloroi their club is s%$#! and even though they have 3 points we still have more chance of prokrisi

gelane me mas when we lost 2-1 only (thanks god)

wait till they go to spain and cop 4 with barca in november

e re gelia pou that kanoume !

well throw drakos and slick 13 insults right back at them

if u think about it they beat a team that in a way is like us

where in europe they are not that good but good in their country

bremen is 0-2 this year

last year they lost 7-2 and 3-0 to lyon

we would have beaten bremen also

i saw the game and Olympiakos was out played for the most part of the game

but thats wut u expect from a club that is at home and is so talented

but all that said

our club needs serious revamping

starting with the entire defensive line

in past years our mid field was our strong suit

our midfield is aging and his less talented in other serious and its starting to show our major problems in the defensive line

and lets not kill Nikopolidis today

he was tremendous

it was just unfortunate who hte ball went right into solgado again

it seems to allways happens to us at the 80th something min

and once again Sollied made no late subs before the goal

kostualas or anatolakis had to be subed out and weren't

but i have only one question

how was it only 1 min in stoppage time

explain that to me where did they get 1 min it should have been 4-5 but again were on the losing end of this one

Pao fans can laugh all they want lets wait when they go to Spain and play Barca lets see the scoring line then

Guest Protathlitis

thrillosmtl my friend...

stop talkin about aek bec if i were demis nicolaides i would have sold the last game to pao and then u would be second .... so please....(thank aek and sat up)

ade tora

seriously are you always smoking marijuana when you browse this forum?

Im getting fvcking sick of these ridiculous posts. ###### off to your own forum vaselokotes and floroi

Archived