Phantis Forums

Real Madrid - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u nkow why we cant support each other cause some greens in here come and l laugh at our 2-1 loss

we lost iwere not the very first team to lose to madrid 2-1 i can name others by the dozen they just luagh cause they hate our club

but then agan we get our own laughs when we see them lose to kerkira.. ties with lebadiako.s and losses vs us. and cry and bitch that the refs cost them the title while they always (not all but most greens) ignore those things and blame the refs for failures.

if i gave myself a dollar every time i heard the refs escuses i would me a billionaire by now!

well to countine u wut your saying

they not only come in here cynically towards our support of Olympiakos

but they come with stupid pictures

and go on and on about there European status

unfortunately the Greek league isn't doing to well at the moment and that will ulitmately cost Pao

b/c Only one team will be in C.L. and it won't be pao

and another question how come Olympiakos didn't have simens on there jersey ?

could it have anything to do that Real use Siemens as well?

UEFA rule perhaps?

Maybe they knew Oly would lose and didnt want the Siemens name dragged down :P

Two teams are not allowed to show the same sponsor of 1 company in the same game. the home team gets to have the sponsor on the away loses it. no big difference, its isnt as if we would have won even if we had the sponsor on :P

UEFA rule perhaps?

Two teams are not allowed to show the same sponsor of 1 company in the same game. the home team gets to have the sponsor on the away loses it. no big difference, its isnt as if we would have won even if we had the sponsor on :P
i kinda figured it was a c.l. restriction

i mean Olympiakos has citi bank in the bak of its jersey

and don't display that in european games

thanks for the info

Hi Guys,

I have been reading the messages posted both by oly and pao fans, and again from what I expected the same vlakies are posted by both supporters. Instead of discussing of the real problem we talk about oh my team is better than yours and we won the league 8 times, and we play better in europe.. Shut Up !!

Look at the the real problem.......

Us Greeks have this attitude of Reaction instead of Action....

Iam upset with OLy and it is embarrasing to not have won a Champions League Game Away for 10 years.. now come on.. 10 years ????? thats around 30-40 games..

Has Kokkalis ever Acted instead of Reacted, Or does he do more of one rather than the other, mmm lets see

No doubt he is a great business man, but thats it... he does not know what is needed to build a succesful team.. He has not patience and thinks a number 10 with Rivaldo on it will bring us success in Europe..

Man, Im Pissed, we say it every year and I cant stop getting it out of my head...

Anatolakis, Kostoulas, Mavrogennidis, Georgatos, Venetidis, Shurrer, Pantos, Bulut

are not longer the defenders we need if we want to be succesful in Europe..

If i was coach I would say thanks but you guys have to leave..

I would only Keep Kapsis, Patsatsoglou ( if he ever retained fitness )

RIZIKES ALAGES - Is what we need - a 3 year plan..

Thats one problem, Old aged slow and not confident Defenders.. I do not have faith in these players anymore,,,

SeconD Problem:: Our League

The League, Why do we bother with a 16 team comp when clearly there isnt enough quality there.

Wake up !!!!! I would like to see a bit of competition...

and lastly - SPORT PSHYCOLOGISTS - do we use them in greece????

its clear that oly have a complex away from home.. so why not use a sport psyclogist to work with the players... and even us the die hard supporters...

nice post... alot of things said very well....

especially the part where u said ur supporters need a psyclogist... I COULDNT AGREE MORE!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

So close no matter how far.............

Don't worry gabrakia,after losses and appearences like this you gain confidence that you can fight every single game....everywhere!!!!!And OK Real yesterday wasn't the team it used to be,Ronaldo and Zidane didn't play but you were in Bernabeu and it's still Real!!!!They managed to do 25 shots against your 9 but you guys left with a 2-1 score!!!!The result is a loss but your appearence is the profit!!!

We all know that you don't have an away win,but ok,let's be Real-istic :P .Did anyone expected to break this record against REAL?

Imo with the 2nd half's appearence you could beat Rosenborg!!

Good luck to all of us!

I hope our teams today do what they're supposed to in UEFA!!!

Gia tin ELLADA re gamoto!!! :gr:

UEFA rule perhaps?

I never realised siemens sponsered both teams, maybe there motto should be:

'Just cause we sponsor s%$#! teams, dosent mean our phones are bad.'

iremiste re paidia. my god. i didn't read about most of the posts in here after the match since they have nothing to do with it. just the same old stuff with some greens laughing at our loss (as if pao would have been able to beat real) and some of the reds just overreacting at nearly every post a vazelo makes. calm down. i know it is difficult, but what do you want to do? we lost. period. if things would have gone better against rozenborg we wouldn't be in such a bad position as we are now. but thats the way football is.

what has our team to do now? keep on the fight for every point.

and to some pao supporters. just because your team won the last two matches you think it has become the old "european" team again? i admit it, i was happy you won and got some points for greece, but these three points you got against werder up to now don't mean that you already passed into the next round or that your team is soooooo much better in europe as some of you think.

and btw, i just wonder how many of the fans in here who are acting as if they were the biggest fans of their team, have actually been to a match of their team....

Guest Protathlitis

Bad luck olympilagos, isos kai h isopalia na sas axize.... apla... exo ena pragmataki na po... kai separakalo mhn parixigithite.....

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEGA CHANNEL OEOEOE OEOEOE APO TON KANAPE OEOEOE

afta... :LOL:

seriously do you think you will make it? :blink: you are sad :huh:

olympiacos sydney, can you post the in the other thread i made about the game? that one has more serious discussion than this one and id like to hear our opinion

i think we will atleast see some form of european competition..... and i believe we have a good chance of finishing 2nd in our group!!!!!

The only thing that is sad here my friend is that u follow a team that cant do anything outside of greece... ....

that to me is sad... not only for your team... but for ALL GREEK TEAMS!!!!!

parte kana bathmo yia thn ellada re gamo to kerato mou..... THEN TALK :blink:

i think we will atleast see some form of european competition..... and i believe we have a good chance of finishing 2nd in our group!!!!!

The only thing that is sad here my friend is that u follow a team that cant do anything outside of greece... ....

parte kana bathmo yia thn ellada re gamo to kerato mou..... THEN TALK :blink:

u mean uefa cup

and will be seeing u there in that same competition

yes u beat werder bremen but there probably the weakest team in the group if its not u

fact is once Barca comes to Athens they will put u guys in your place

thats a fact

and then u guys will do wut u do best bitch and say how u are still the great European team u are lol

keep saying that to yourselves

fact is your not in the best team from Greece

thats our title

reason being cause we both come from the same competition and we always beat your asses yet u find some way to justify that

and remember u will probably need to win the league to enter C.l. and u ain't doing that either

hell u might now even finish 2nd

so make sure u do well this c.l. it might be your last for a while

exactly i remember last year we lost 3-1 after we conceeded 2 late goals

then when pao lost to sevilla 2-0 with 2 late goals and I repeated the exact same things... they all freaked and ripped me to shreds

all I mean.. slick13,.. drakos 13... pappou..

btw where is papou?

Hi Guys,

I have been reading the messages posted both by oly and pao fans, and again from what I expected the same vlakies are posted by both supporters. Instead of discussing of the real problem we talk about oh my team is better than yours and we won the league 8 times, and we play better in europe.. Shut Up !!

Look at the the real problem.......

Us Greeks have this attitude of Reaction instead of Action....

Iam upset with OLy and it is embarrasing to not have won a Champions League Game Away for 10 years.. now come on.. 10 years ????? thats around 30-40 games..

Has Kokkalis ever Acted instead of Reacted, Or does he do more of one rather than the other, mmm lets see

No doubt he is a great business man, but thats it... he does not know what is needed to build a succesful team.. He has not patience and thinks a number 10 with Rivaldo on it will bring us success in Europe..

Man, Im Pissed, we say it every year and I cant stop getting it out of my head...

Anatolakis, Kostoulas, Mavrogennidis, Georgatos, Venetidis, Shurrer, Pantos, Bulut

are not longer the defenders we need if we want to be succesful in Europe..

If i was coach I would say thanks but you guys have to leave..

I would only Keep Kapsis, Patsatsoglou ( if he ever retained fitness )

RIZIKES ALAGES - Is what we need - a 3 year plan..

Thats one problem, Old aged slow and not confident Defenders.. I do not have faith in these players anymore,,,

SeconD Problem:: Our League

The League, Why do we bother with a 16 team comp when clearly there isnt enough quality there.

Wake up !!!!! I would like to see a bit of competition...

The only thing that is sad here my friend is that u follow a team that cant do anything outside of greece...  ....

parte kana bathmo yia thn ellada re gamo to kerato mou..... THEN TALK  :blink:

u mean uefa cup

and will be seeing u there in that same competition

yes u beat werder bremen but there probably the weakest team in the group if its not u

fact is once Barca comes to Athens they will put u guys in your place

thats a fact

and then u guys will do wut u do best bitch and say how u are still the great European team u are lol

keep saying that to yourselves

fact is your not in the best team from Greece

thats our title

reason being cause we both come from the same competition and we always beat your asses yet u find some way to justify that

and remember u will probably need to win the league to enter C.l. and u ain't doing that either

hell u might now even finish 2nd

so make sure u do well this c.l. it might be your last for a while

re... dont start with who is the better team in greece and who isnt.... but ofcourse... what else can u say when u cant even beat rosenborg at home!!!!

etsi pos to katadise to protathlima o kokkalis.... even if REAL where in the greek league... olympilagos would still win it!!!!! and u can sit there and say im bitching and whinging blah blah.... but thats not the case.... being that the greek league is of pretty small quality... 2 MAAAYBE 3 clubs max that fight for the title every year.... u cant rate your SUPER OMADA becoz of a greek title!!!!

YOUR CLUBS TRUE WORTH IS SHOWN IN EUROPE.... WHERE EVERYTHING IS FAIR....

this is something u know... but dont like to admit.. but i dont blame u... u and all ur supporters have been brainwashed!!!... like ur fellow supporter olympiacos-sydney said... u guys need doctors!!! :LOL:

oh and another thing.... u keep saying that becoz we wont win the league we wont be seeing the champions league next yr or in years to come....

all i have to say to that is.... u better PRAY PAO get some points this year for greece... otherwise, even though u finish 1st... u may have to QUALIFY to get into the main draw... and since u cant win away.... or wait... AT HOME even... :LOL:

GOODLUCK LAGOI

no corecttion your brainwashhed more then us

U guys were thrown into the C.L thanks to the refs and what have u shown

a 3-1 loss away to wisla

3-0 at udinese with worse results to come when u go to barca

ooh u won 2-1 at home to bremen ,,, big deal we could have beaten them too !

so stop living in the past where u think PAO is so good and look at the present because its going to get worse for both clubs and us 2

PS: stop bitching about the greek league u guys win games the same way get the same pushes too ..! if u blame kokkali .. lest also blame vardinotsigouni.. hes right up there too !

Oh yes you could!!!Like you've beaten Rosenborg....Oh wait,you didn't!!!

And I'm not comparing the two teams...

Also don't forget that the only reason that you go straight to the groups is because of Panatha's points.For the greek league say whatever you want but for the appearence of my team in Europe you can say nothing and show some respect.Not because it's Panathinaikos or anything but because is a Greek team that brings points in our country that you can't even imagine.

I don't agree with some fans in here who make fun of your loss...sta arx....sas.

But your team from now on has nothing to lose so they should play for some points and not sit and get f....just because they probably won't go to the other stage..

And one last thing:it's stupid to compare our losses or our wins!!!!!!

no corecttion your brainwashhed more then us

U guys were thrown into the C.L thanks to the refs and what have u shown

a 3-1 loss away to wisla

3-0 at udinese with worse results to come when u go to barca

so stop living in the past where u think PAO is so good and look at the present because its going to get worse for both clubs and us 2

PS: stop bitching about the greek  league u guys win games the same way get the same pushes too ..! if u blame kokkali .. lest also blame vardinotsigouni.. hes right up there too !

thrillosmtl, ur a complete twat!!!

i am being realistic!!!!! think about what ur going to post and say before u ever speak about my team and what they are going to do in europe....

I CAN TALK BECOZ I CAN!!!!!!!

You have no history in europe what so ever... wow 1 1/4 final... yay!!!!!

As i said im being realistic.... u cant even beat Rosenborg at home... so who are u going to beat... REAL???? LYON???? ase mas re... i can honestly say i wouldnt be suprised if u guys end up with 0 points... becoz ur sure as hell not getting any points away from home!!!! :LOL:

I am looking at the present.... anytime PAO plays in europe against WHOEVER... i am confident.... CAN U SAY THE SAME????

Your super OMADA can stay in the greek league where ur supporters flock to the streets after uve beaten Panionios like uve just won the EURO or something!!! My teams form in the league is crap.... ill be the 1st to admit that... but we are a different team in europe... as we have shown time and time again!!!! CAN U SAY THE SAME???

Whatever team gets drawn in the same group as PAO... BIG or small team... have u noticed that they almost always use the quote " Panathinaikos has a great history in europe... blah blah blah... and they will be a hard opponent" ... these are lines from BIG managers.... WE HAVE A NAME..... even at our shittest we are feared!!!!!

oh and if your team played Bremen the other night.... tha trogate mia 5ara.. end of story!!! GERMANS ARE WELL KNOWN FOR THEIR TSONDES!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Dont look at my saxlamares in my posts sometimes... thats just abit of sarcasm... when i watch Olympilaos in europe... i want them to win... i support all greek teams in europe.... but ###### man... its like watching paint dry quickly on a cold day... it just doesnt happen!!!!!! :LOL:

notice when they cant talk about europe anymore they start talking about the league.... interesting... ade re... lagoi!!!

I am saying that Olympilagos is s%$#! in europe... every1 knows that but ur brainwashed supporters... so then all u do is start talking the league and how many times uve beaten PAO blah blah and how we wont see europe for years blah blah blah...

OFCOURSE WE WONT BECOZ UR TEAM NEVER GETS ANY POINTS FOR ITS COUNTRY... ... if my team finished 1st every year and performed like u do in europe... ID BE EMBARASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i have a suggestion... since the lagoi win the league every year... they should forfit their right to play in the CL and give it to PAO... mpas kai 8i h ellada asprh mera!!!!!!!! :tup:

Archived