Phantis Forums

HOLLYWOOD

just as a small information for you pittman, almamatter is a vazelos.

and btw, your team must be the one of the first to realise that the winter is nearing. afou exei mono 2 vathmous stin paiania.  ;)  :P  :D

good 4 Almamatter!!! (bravo pedi mu, tha pas brosta essi)

AS 4 U, this joke is old man... when was it... it used 2 have 0 vathmus in peania man!?! (ala pali termatisame me 28.4 vathmous fahrenheit behind)

u do the maths...

:D i know it is a very old one. it is from the times santos was coaching you.

anyway. i don't understand how malezani can say that he was pleased with the teams performance. :blink: like dimitris said, if you play against teams like ionikos, levadiakos, kallithea, aigaleo, etc teams like aek, pao, osfp, paok, xanthi should enter the pitch with only one goal: to take the three points, no matter how. but it seems that malezani is way too nice with his team. Malezani criticising his players

who knows, in the past years pao always struggled against teams like these from time to time. maybe you just made all your mistakes at the beginning of the season and won't make any after that. i really hope your team will get back on the winning street and finally play the football malezani plans it to play. you got one week to collect your pieces and finally get your first win in the championship, so that you will have a better psychology for the match against werder. good luck with that.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To drakos 13

Wasn't it a screw up ?

In all those 3 games Pao had the advantage:

Agaist Osfp we only had to get a tie with them and we would win the title. Even a loss with one goal difference could take us to the baraz games against Osfp after the end of the last "Agonistiki" in case of "isovathmia".

On the other 2 occassions we had 1-0 wins both games. With Porto it was an away win while with Barcha it was a home win.

But with Barcha:

We were winning 0-1 with Kostadinou's goal + the goal from the first leg made it

0-2 didn't it ? One game is 90 min. So we were playing for over 120 with Barcha and were up 0-2 in the second game, havinf 60 min. left and needed to avoid conceiving 3 goals.... we to avaoid a 3-1 loss and we did. I think it was a screwup BIG time.

Barchelona actualy succed during that time and Real beat them very easily in the following round in both games.

I pesonaly think for ex. the sub. of Lyberopoulo was a very big mistake.

He did the same thing a the half time to him against Osfp in Rizoupoli while we were down 2-0.

i never said we played great soccer during the last time. our team plays as bad as yours, but there is a slight difference: we have taken the result we needed (except against rozenborg, but i'm trying to forget that one), no matter how. i didn't see osfp's match against kallithea either, neither pao's match against levadiakos, but don't you think that the own goal must have come out of some pressure against them?

i listened to the pao match on the radio and also realised that your team created some chances, but it is not just the target to create them, but also make them. no matter if you, or your opponent scores for you. imo an own goal shows that you put your opponent under pressure and because of that they start making mistakes. and just because we got two goals out of own goals is no reason to make the team look bad.

imo all the "big" teams in greece are struggling right now. all of them have brought in a large number of players and are more or less building new teams. if the presidents and fans show some patience and let the coaches do their work i think all these teams could come out stronger than before and will surprise us all in a nice way in europe.

the standings in the league might look as if osfp has already won a huge advantage for the championship and it might look to some as if we are much better than aek and pao right now. but i don't believe and never said we are. and additionally, there are still 27 matches to be played anyway. it is a long way to go and anything can happen.

To drakos 13

Wasn't it a screw up ?

Agaist Osfp we only had to get a tie with them and we would win the title. Even a loss with one goal difference could take us to the baraz games against Osfp after the end of the last "Agonistiki" in case of "isovathmia".

On the other 2 occassions we had 1-0 wins both games. With Porto it was an away win while with Barcha it was a home win.

But with Barcha:

We were winning 0-1 with Kostadinou's goal + the goal from the first leg made it

0-2 didn't it ? One game is 90 min. So we were playing for over 120 with Barcha and were up 0-2 in the second game, havinf 60 min. left and needed to avoid conceiving 3 goals.... we to avaoid a 3-1 loss and we did. I think it was a screwup BIG time.

Barchelona actualy succed during that time and Real beat them very easily in the following round in both games.

He did the same thing a the half time to him against Osfp in Rizoupoli while we were down 2-0.

how the hell is Makarian to blame for the players have a dramatic loss of form vs OSFP??????? that was ALL s%$#! performances! thats not his fault!

you act as if a coach can control all elements of a team and a performance and trust me thats total bullshit, a coach can only influence and most of the time cant have that strong an influence...

as for Barcelona yeah if u add the scores it looks differently...

but it was a 90 minute match in Barcelona, we took the lead very early and couldnt hold on........that was BARCELONA. Its not the coaches fault that the team just couldnt hold out against a world class attacking team........sometimes the goals just come ....... look at Wisla in OAKA...... so markarian was at fault for us losing in Barcelona...but as far as getting through to the quarter finals let me gues s he had no affect......only when we lose..... yeah Real beat them easily..........THAT WAS REAL MADRID. That was also the best Real Madrid in a very long time, they were phenomenal that year.

as for Porto-----that was one of the best Porto generations in history!!!! We got unlucky and their chances went in, and we were hitting the post!!! IT HAPPENS IN FOOTBALL ITS NOT THE COACHES FAULT.........this is ridiculous! its not like Markarian had a PS2 controller in his hands controlling every player! Thats NOT how it works and i dont think you get it, or the nature of the game!

By your standards every coach who hasnt won a Triple has been bad for us!!! Face it, We arent a Milan a Bayern or Barcelona...........If we were a team without ever playing a bad performance then we would at least be in the semifinals of the CL every year!

Look, all Osfp fans should be happy for one thing:

- that Malesani was wrong for punishing Samartean.

I mean the kid is mentaly retarded, BUT can handle the ball like Zidane.

Pao managment after Malesaini's request deleted the most talented player in the squad and ever since that happed we've been watchg Wooter braking our balls with his soccer magic.

The game against Wisla would be a joke with Samartean and almost became a nightmare.

Imagine against Udine that we had the same lineup except that Smartean would be out "dekari" in Wooter's (or Haralabidi's) place.

Even in the "prothathlima" we could have easily acheved a 3 x 3 by now.

And

it is clear that the team does give previalges to some players and favors them according to their belifs. (Bisakan, Conseisao dah...)

Bacause:

What Morris did against Osfp ahould be punished by our team, and I mean the jersey part only.

Kotsios treid to elbow Okka twice didn't he ? I mean you have to be a total idiot to do something like that twice in front of the lines man. And by looking at his face you can tell that something is wrong with him...

Serich is a hothead in genereal. (Wisla as well he almost got a red in the overtime)

Even Gekas had an argumet of the same nature that Samartean did with Malesani. An argoument that occured during practice.

All I can think of is that Samarten wasn't thought as necessary player to the team, or that by scaruificing him, it would make some short of a scare for the other palyers.

It obviusly didn't though because of the above,even now Olisadebe said something aganist the trio of Conseisao, Biscan and Gonzales to through some more fuel in the fire...

To drakos 13

Wasn't it a screw up ?

On the other 2 occassions we had 1-0 wins both games. With Porto it was an away win while with Barcha it was a home  win.

But with Barcha:

how the hell is Makarian to blame for the players have a dramatic loss of form vs OSFP??????? that was ALL s%$#! performances! thats not his fault!

you act as if a coach can control all elements of a team and a performance and trust me thats total bullshit, a coach can only influence and most of the time cant have that strong an influence...

as for Barcelona yeah if u add the scores it looks differently...

but it was a 90 minute match in Barcelona, we took the lead very early and couldnt hold on........that was BARCELONA. Its not the coaches fault that the team just couldnt hold out against a world class attacking team........sometimes the goals just come ....... look at Wisla in OAKA...... so markarian was at fault for us losing in Barcelona...but as far as getting through to the quarter finals let me gues s he had no affect......only when we lose..... yeah Real beat them easily..........THAT WAS REAL MADRID. That was also the best Real Madrid in a very long time, they were phenomenal that year.

as for Porto-----that was one of the best Porto generations in history!!!! We got unlucky and their chances went in, and we were hitting the post!!! IT HAPPENS IN FOOTBALL ITS NOT THE COACHES FAULT.........this is ridiculous! its not like Markarian had a PS2 controller in his hands controlling every player! Thats NOT how it works and i dont think you get it, or the nature of the game!

By your standards every coach who hasnt won a Triple has been bad for us!!! Face it, We arent a Milan a Bayern or Barcelona...........If we were a team without ever playing a bad performance then we would at least be in the semifinals of the CL every year!

I think that we could easily avoid loosing to Porto by NOT replcing injured Basinas with Kostadinidi...who had never played as a back half in his life before or after that game...

We had Galeto and even Goumas did excellent but he substitued Kostadinidi after we were down 0-1 in the second leg.

As for Barcha. That is your opionion. I think he was to blame. I think he choked as a Pao coach whenever big succes was waiting. And it happened 3 times at 3 totaly differnt occations and competitions... It was like he was setting the teams standards, something I am hoping a coach like Malezani can surepass after some coaching time in our team. He has already won the Eufa cup with Parma.

plus the game against Barcha is similar:

To what happened to Osfp last year in Livepool. Rivaldo made it 0-1 and they eventualy lost 3-1 in the end.

no its not my opinion for Barcelona. Its a fact.

The team did play great at the end and if the ball went a few inches to the left or we got the deserved penalty when Manolis was obliterated in the box you wouldnt have anything to say. We played a very close game with a world class team and got very very very unlucky to lose. Its not Markarians fault.

we had a better team in the season with regard to the Barca game IMO

i think the players we have arent that good enough at the mom - throw in congaysao whom is a complete waste of space and above all money, biscan i am still expecting something of

defence isnt crash hot at the mom

manolis i think is finished so i think the attack shouuld go to the younger ones like torgelle (whom i think a goal will come soon)

i think the person who is suffering the most after konstantinous absence is gkekas

apart from this - i still believe malezani shouldnt be criticised - patience and time - a win will come soon - but above all the team has to play as one unit and not players playing for themselves - as manolis came out and said

one win will give a psychological boost - bc we all know he type of criticism there coping right now

ps - i think the best we can salvage this season is a strong run in UEFA, yes UEFA not CL bc lets face it we arent gonna finish second - hopefully third kai poli einai

as for title - its gone...krima

Look, all Osfp fans should be happy for one thing:

- that Malesani was wrong for punishing Samartean.

I mean the kid is mentaly retarded, BUT can handle the ball like Zidane.

I think that Sanmartean would be another perpatitis in our midfield!Ok it's obvious that the boy kserei mpala but I don't believe this is the key.After all he can not pass 5-6 players...maybe 3!

As I have seen the team,lacks movement!Den kinountai,den trexoun,den ksemarkarontai and Sanmartean isn't opposite. And this is why we can't pass the midfield!Cause for a team to have a decent anaptyksi it needs the players to ksemarkarontai!!!!!!!!!!!Oi dikoi mas otan pernoun tin mpala apo to kentro kai panw exoun 2-antiplaous panw tous kai oi sympaixtes tous episis!!Kaneis den kanei kinisi apla statika perimenoun tin pasa,,gia na tin dwsoun meta pisw!An apofasisei kaneis na kinithei mprosta,i pou tha tin xasei i pou tha kerdisei plagio....most of the times!

In FOOTball you need to move your FEET!

Since this topic is about trasfers..... I think who ever was in charge of acquiring the many players we got this season should be fired..... How many did we get? 10, 15?.... Maybe 1 or 2 seem to be worth it in my opinion....

As for Sanmartyrion... he's not good for PAO. We need a leader, and he is not. He has some explosive plays here and there, but no consistency.

The problem is that our players aren't trying hard enough. OK, you can pass wrong, you can make mistakes, but you must be totally engaged in the game.... mark, bother the opponent, run gaddumit!

Ilias has it right above....

Bidis was s%$#! last game.....

dnt get to excited there i mean sure Bidis had an outstanding game against wisla but thats it.... he has to be consistant, and his not....

dnt over hype him, i mean i gave the guy credit for his performence but that was only one game.....

P.s almamatter post was spot on....

What games have u been watching he was s%$#! against Udinese he was the on;ly player trying to do somethin..Go back to smoking ur crack and leave the football comments to ur playstation...Because u know Jack s%$#!!!!

Have fun with ur kangaroos!!!!

I have restrained to comment but Im losing it with this team and management!!!

Konstantinou would look great in a green uniform right about know..We are missing a striker to score goals..We have not scored in like 5 games with the exception of a penalty shot!!!..

Anyways lets keep support a crappy managemnt because the way were going Pao will not even see the uefa cup next year....

papadopoulos please come back soon....

And mr hollywood did u watch the game when bides came on he hit the post created some chances ..Im coming to Australia soon because ur on the best weed ever and id like to try it too..You flying high bro!!!!!

dnt get to excited there i mean sure Bidis had an outstanding game against wisla but thats it.... he has to be consistant, and his not....

dnt over hype him, i mean i gave the guy credit for his performence but that was only one game.....

What games have u been watching he was s%$#! against Udinese he was the on;ly player trying to do somethin..Go back to smoking ur crack and leave the football comments to ur playstation...Because u know Jack s%$#!!!!

re why u got to get personal for?

anyways Seric grew up with us and the kangaroos and he outplays Bides everytime

Im buying my Kangaroo a pao jersey this week ill send u the pics Bides :LOL:

Come now everyone, drugs is not the answer, i know greeks have this obsession about being 'cool' and like to smoke and do weed but come on everyone, wheres the love?

Haralambidis is good and i dont know y hollywood is slagging him off so much, he is at least in our top 5 players, theres Wooter Flavio, Biscan who cant play any wore and you pin-pointed out bidis, sort it out m8.

I give Bidis credit when credit is due..... :not:

unlike you, whos like a prostitue that offers free credit to bidis every game he fuc-king plays!!! Grow a di-ck bro, you sound like a B-itch everytime you defend the guy!!!

whats this

"Have fun with ur kangaroos" ????

my point is proven, ur a Bit-ch full stop, if u wanna debate something then debate me, dnt provoke me with racist remarks u son of a bitch, because i can do the same thing Mr Turk boy ......

P.S any cyps dnt take offence to that comment coz this jack ass has asked for it for along time with his "aussie" remarks....

unlike you, whos like a prostitue that offers free credit to bidis every game he fuc-king plays!!! Grow a di-ck bro, you sound like a B-itch everytime you defend the guy!!!

whats this

my point is proven, ur a Bit-ch full stop, if u wanna debate something then debate me, dnt provoke me with racist remarks u son of a bitch, because i can do the same thing Mr Turk boy ......

P.S any cyps dnt take offence to that comment coz this jack ass has asked for it for along time with his "aussie" remarks....

you call urself greek who cant even speak greek..Go learn how to tlak read and write then u can call urself greek..As for the Turk comment..No people can see what kind of a person you are!!! People like you destroy are Greek Heritage!!! Disgrace!!! You should be banned for comments like that..Relax Mr Kangaroo sensitve guy!!!!

OK OK OK .....everyone CALM DOWN....a few quick reminders..

1- a few years back with santos we lost our first three games and we ended up 3 or 4 points behind the gavrous

2- we change coaches more often then i change my underwear( and even though i dont change it very often...it still says something about our coaching situation)

3- REAL MADRID LOST 2 GAMES so far....we lost 1.

4- does it really matter how well anyone does in the greek league if our teams dont amass points in europe....pretty soon itll only be olympiacos who sends a team there.

5- we played 6 games so far and we started 6 different squads whether due to injury suspension or fitness...is malesani to blame for that....prob not

6- can PAO play better then they have been? yes....Will they play better? probably

does anyone have a chance of catching olym.....doubtful

7- olym has always been a better team in the protathlima so why is all this such a surprise....pana always played better in europe and we still have a chance to do that...

8-again...EVERYONE CALM down...

there are many solutions to the problems but the right one is what is difficult to figure out...

ok look,,,bides is good, he is good...thats it...does he deserve to play in the startin 11...probably not....this is PANATHINAIKOS we are talkin about....if anyone thinks he deserves to be in the starting 11, how can u possibly expect to beat teams like barca or werder or udinese....it just wont happen....youngbloods like- darlas, leontiou,theodoridis, TSIOLIS and torghelle are the ones who will make a difference in the long run...

another thing...the best half pao played all year (other then when we played 11-9 with wisla with the red card and the injured frankowski...was the second half with wisla at oaka....and why did we play well...sure wisla is not the greatest team..u can argue that..but are they better then ionikos and levad...YES....but how did pana play so good in that second half....well here is my opinion...they took the best signin of any greek team in the past 5 years and this includes RIVALDO...they took seric and played him as a left extreme KAI TOUS EKANE OLOUS ANO KATO....that dude has skills and the polacks were so worried about him that bides on the other side looked like a god.....

truth is konstantinou leavin hurt us...when we would play in europe..the other teams would keep two guys on him and it would open up the oppositions defence enough to create a decent amount of scoring chances...torghelle seems like the real deal..it is stil early to judge however but that dude who said torghelle sux should apply for a job at the center for the visually impaired cuz dude has issues with his eyes...

as far as everything else goes...PAP is needed in place of wooter...thats a no brainer...

gekas is not a 90 minute guy but in europe he canbe useful when playin at home...

lets not forget he played against some pretty decent teams when he was with kallithea andc did score some crucial goals...

and against kazaksthan or however its spelled...when gekas and lymber came on the team played better..ok KAFES too....

soooooo...what do we do...

solution: let the kids learn to play football and have our older players be there to help in the meantime....by the way u freaks..if anyone other then me comes on after the werder game next week should pao win and gloats that we are a great team..i will personaly sit here and judge you all...especially u malesani haters...the F***er won the UEFA cup.....take a pill....this team has 70% different players from last year..ya cant expect them all to gel in a month...

take ur pills and ur ritalin and whatever other prescription drugs u may be on (to those not on any prescription medication, i apologize)...and CALM DOWN

ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE DEEPEST AND DARKEST VALLEYS DO YOU KNOW HOW MAGNIFICENT IT IS TO BE ON THE RICHEST AND HIGHEST MOUNTAINS..

but...for the record...until djordjevic retires or leaves...olym will keep on winning the title...

laterrsssssssssssssssss

whats this

you call urself greek who cant even speak greek..Go learn how to tlak read and write then u can call urself greek..As for the Turk comment..No people can see what kind of a person you are!!! People like you destroy are Greek Heritage!!! Disgrace!!! You should be banned for comments like that..Relax Mr Kangaroo sensitve guy!!!!
re bidis pos sto dialo kseris o hollywood den kseri na milai ellinika

pios sto dialo is na pis pios in ellinas kai pios den einai

enough with the personal crap

all he said was Bidis is inconsistant and u go off ur nut at him

if anyone is on the drugs its u.

Now lets get on topic what Nikos said is 100%

we havent been fair to melizani, all the Melezani haters relax!

Archived