Phantis Forums

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Osfp will win this title so damn easily...

of course u will...

after so many years of paying the refs... now u pay the players directly (regarding the auto-goals)!

lets see how many auto-goals REAL will put in order 4 u 2 score!!!!

vreksi xionisi o PAO tha gam-bip!

I just saw the "Atiltiki Kiriaki".

Pao is very unlucky at the moment. We played pretty good and the Sub of Togerlle over Manzios was a very bad move.

I still think that Malesani should stay at least until December 7 when the first chapions leg round ends.

After that we can talk about coaches.

Guest Protathlitis

im shattered. i predicted 1-1 not 0-0. that would have been my 4th correct prediction of a vaseline game in a row

and please dont start the crap about blamin the refs so early. as soon as you think the protathlima is ours you start this s%$#!

just as a small information for you pittman, almamatter is a vazelos.

and btw, your team must be the one of the first to realise that the winter is nearing. afou exei mono 2 vathmous stin paiania. ;) :P :D

good 4 Almamatter!!! (bravo pedi mu, tha pas brosta essi)

AS 4 U, this joke is old man... when was it... it used 2 have 0 vathmus in peania man!?! (ala pali termatisame me 28.4 vathmous fahrenheit behind)

u do the maths...

of course u will...

after so many years of paying the refs... now u pay the players directly (regarding the auto-goals)!

lets see how many auto-goals REAL will put in order 4 u 2 score!!!!

vreksi xionisi o PAO tha gam-bip!

blah blah blah blah

start asking for bajevic

PS: at the end of the season when we win it.. dont forget the 7 points dropped at the beginning of the season

or as usual they dont play a role in the standings according to the greens

I wonder how kokkali and OSFP will get the blame on this 1

PS: at the end of the season when we win it.. dont forget the 7 points dropped at the beginning of the season

i am sure that till the end pali kapia paparia tha kanete!!!

will see dude...

ps. id rather have you instead of bajevic!

im shattered. i predicted 1-1 not 0-0. that would have been my 4th correct prediction of a vaseline game in a row

and please dont start the crap about blamin the refs so early. as soon as you think the protathlima is ours you start this s%$#!

its ok

at least u predicted the tie

we all win either way with this result

Some people here think that Malesani has mistakenly substituted certain players or changed tactic etc. These things don't matter when you play against Levadeiakos

Against Levadeikos a team like PAO, OSFP, AEK, PAOK, Xanthi should win regardless of the decisions of the coach on formations and players. Against Levadeiakos, the PAO players should get in the pitch and destroy them

The problem I have with Malesani is that he is bullshitting his players after each game and during training. "Yes you played very well", "Don't worry you are a great player Flavio", "Igor I'm sure you will find your way" AND ALL THAT SH IT

TELL THEM THAT THEY ARE USELESS AND TO WAKE UP A.S.A.P.

Meta ton agwna bgike o Manwlis kai eipe oti kapoioi sympaiktes tou(pioi arage) de prepei na skeftontai pws na kanoun prwsopikes energeies wste na einai sta ekswfylla tin alli mera,alla na paizoun omadika kai na min logariazoun poios einai pio diasimos ktl..... :whistle: :whistle:

In my opinion every player in the team should feel that if he won't play well in a game then his position in the team isn't secured and in the games to come he may sit on the bench or even next to the fans.... :angry:

just as a small information for you pittman, almamatter is a vazelos.

and btw, your team must be the one of the first to realise that the winter is nearing. afou exei mono 2 vathmous stin paiania.  ;)  :P  :D

good 4 Almamatter!!! (bravo pedi mu, tha pas brosta essi)

AS 4 U, this joke is old man... when was it... it used 2 have 0 vathmus in peania man!?! (ala pali termatisame me 28.4 vathmous fahrenheit behind)

u do the maths...

Mhn psaroneis kai trelenesai re file!

Paidia parte to xampari: No decent player is coming to Greece because:

1) Our championship is s%$#!

2) Our teams don't pay good money

Mhpos o Babagida kai o pappou Toure tou vgikane to Gaurou?Only some washed up karagiozides come gia na kollisoune ensima. An den vasistoume stous dikous mas den mas sozei oute o Ribo(pou griniazei san sterimenh gomena) oute o Biscan. O PAO fetos kanei to lathos na vasistei se mistoforous kai to plhronei me assynenonoisia kai vendetismo sto gipedo

MAN this must really hurt I kinda feel bad for you guys i dont think things will get better soon.....Conceceo and biscan are turning out to be a huge dissapointment and waste of money i think that the youth players would be better for you guys right now even in the CL games like leontiou...I dont know what to think of malezani I think he's becoming very frustrated and it shows in his choices in the line-ups his post-game interviews are getting ridiculous with how he is seeing improvement!! I think the werder game might be his last if this continues.....it might be for the best for you guys maybe December your cheap ass president can save you guys and get some players that will actually REALLY improve this mess thta he himself has created!! :whistle:

kavourakias Jr, is so cheap that he wont change a thing ull see... (everything is fine in the big town aloste, giati na to kripsume !?!?!)

ps. i know nothin about s(k)ila??? ala kie pali, ine ipervassi!!!! IMASTE COMPLET or COBLE if u prefffer

DEN IMASTE KALAAA

DEN EXUME MIALOOO

IMAST AROSTIIII

ME TON PANATHINAIKOOOO!!!!

I really think that we are overeacting. I know it sucks and probably the season can be wasted, but there are 2 choises:

1) Stick to our guns and go with Malesani all the way this time. We have already F***ed up big time. It doesn't get any worse than this and besides everybody can see that the team is playing well; it is just that we have been poor at scoring and finishing our chances. Once we get out of this damn bad luck we are into we will start preforming well. This team has a plan for European succes as well. We might not be able to do much this season, but if we keep the same players and coach from more than a year together and maybe add just a few touch ups next Summer (like Veron...everybody knows the deally right) we will be off to some great things.

2) Once again fire our coach midseason and try to catch up and probably fail to catch up in the end because we are already to far behind.

Malesani is the only coach that has ever done something good like winning the Eufa cup and tried his luck in Greece. This past Summer he denied an offer from Udinesse to stay with us. I give him credit for beleving in the team.

If we get to buy Bajevich or Marcarian, are we going to have a guaranteed succes ?

I seriusly don't think so. Marcarian was given 2 chances and in the big games like: Port 2nd leg, Barchelona 2nd leg, Osfp in Rizoupoli he messed up.

As for Bajevich. He hates big timers like Biscan and Conseisao. And that is the last thing we need to see at the momnet.

For instance today. Didn't he came up with the best possible lineup?

Does anyone have any objections ? I don't think any coach could have used the players better than today.

Even I were fooled by some sports sites that Biscan would be used as a defender just because Morris is punised. But he didn't. He stuck with Vyndra and Vyndra prooved him right. That prevented from scruing up the whole line up for one absence as everybody believed him to do so.

Give the guy more time.

What he sees in that Biscan I dont understand..The guy cant move he cant pass....malazani u have bidis on the bench he has been the one bright spot of our team this year..What are u thinking...gekas cant be sitting on the bench either hes due for a few goals...One more poor result and Malzani you will be eating ur all u can eat pasta back in palermo!

Bidis was s%$#! last game.....

dnt get to excited there i mean sure Bidis had an outstanding game against wisla but thats it.... he has to be consistant, and his not....

dnt over hype him, i mean i gave the guy credit for his performence but that was only one game.....

P.s almamatter post was spot on....

dam i have been complaining about Olympiakos problems

after a huge loss = 1 loss that is

but Pao has losted more points then i can remember

off course its still early but the title race will be mainly Olympiakos v Xanthi

at the moment

anywayz Melsani should stay

remember he has a young team and u expect that for a young team but its experienced players aren't preforming and well that is the problem

Melansani is as good as his team

and welll his team sucks at the moment

Bidis was s%$#! last game.....

dnt get to excited there i mean sure Bidis had an outstanding game against wisla but thats it.... he has to be consistant, and his not....

dnt over hype him, i mean i gave the guy credit for his performence but that was only one game.....

P.s almamatter post was spot on....

i agree for the first time alamatter is right with all he said

The only thing Alberto must realise Gonzales must play more attacking than defensive

WE NEED A PLAY MAKER AND EKI IS THE ONE TO CONTROL THIS!!!

I seriusly don't think so. Marcarian was given 2 chances and in the big games like: Port 2nd leg, Barchelona 2nd leg, Osfp in Rizoupoli he messed up.

barcelona 2nd leg was a screw up???????

HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

that was F@#$%% barcelona! we did great we came centimeters from the semifinals. We played great too just couldnt get it in......a 3-2 loss agg vs Barcelona yeah i guess its really embarassing......

Archived