Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Wisla Krakow

Lalin

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wasnt online for some days and have to say that i was very surprised seeing that pao lost to wisla :o :o :o . i never would have thought of that. a tie at max. hopefully you will make a better match in greece and manage it to get through.

knock! knock ! youre the one who live in a small country and look like an arabian !

what the hell is this? moderator start throwing the obnoxious polish members out i want to discuss the MATCH.

Ogar: live in a small country and look like arabian? yeah greece is a small country who cares its the best in the world and i wish i was being subjective about it.

As for the looking arabian? Either you have never seen a greek or never an arabian....we dont look at all alike :huh:

oh and thanks for knocking

now the GAME:

all pao has to do is score in the first 20 mins and the game is ours. If wisla is truely a great team they wont panic or buckle once the 1-0 happens i think theyre good but i dont think that if they concede early they can pull it off...once that happens wisla players will be pressured to go attack a bit to get an away goal but at the same time panicky in the back...

again all PAO has to do this game is make a strong early presence and finish there chances and with hopefully 50-60.000 strong and in good voice that is pretty likely.

I am going and cannot wait. PAO will do it. If its a confident performance it will be 4-0 or 4-1. Oso nuxtonei....h ##### megalonei B)

Hahaha Panathinaikos has such a great names :D grandpa Flavio and cripple Biscan who played in liverpool anly when Benites had no other choice. I have doubts if biscan is good enough to play for Wisla.

I'm happy that PAO lost in Cracow because Wisla teched a lesson such ignorant fools like Green.

Hahaha Panathinaikos has such a great names :D grandpa Flavio and cripple Biscan who played in liverpool anly when Benites had no other choice. I have doubts if biscan is good enough to play for Wisla.

I'm happy that PAO lost in Cracow because Wisla teched a lesson such ignorant fools like Green.

Biscan could own the entire pollack league.

Wisla doesnt have one player that could get a place on PAO. Maybe Klutz the defender. thats about it.

secondly will Goumas and Gonzalez be fit to play

Goumas and Nillson should be fit and ready to go. Eki (to my knowledge) is still suspended for this game <_< :angry: .

We can't hold anything back we have to go all guns firing in this game :box: . Four in the back will have to do. With 3 mids Vyntra and Seric will have to be agressive but smart in helping out on the flanks. With 3 forwards we should put 2 in the net, especially with what we have (2 Greek internationals and an ex-Polish international. Wisla are gonna pack it in with something similar to a 4-5-1 or a 5-4-1.

My prefered lineup (4-3-3):

------------------Galinovic-------

Vyntra-----Morris------Goumas------Seric

-------- Nilsson---Flavio---Biscan----------

------Papadopoulos------Gkekas------Olisadebe

I figure Mantizos, Kotsios, and Torgelle could be our (main) 3 subs (one for each area), if we need some more attack, Tzolis could also play in the midfield. I dunno how good Wooter (and/or Haralambides) played. I just don't think they can cut on the wings and give our forwards oppertunities; especially with Biscan and Nillson.

Your thoughts??

It is a shame because we get ourselvs as a team in dificult situations way many times...

-Not accepting the offer to bring fans in the away game against Paok last season.

-Wanting Osfp fans in our stadium in the oppening game...

-Loosing Kyriako for no reason...

-Letting Basina go or putting the blame on him, instead of supporting him as Aek is doing to Katsourani for other people's fault.

-Letting Kostadinou go for not using condoms...

-Kicking out Schoum and blaming for a reasonable defeat from an excellent side like PSV with 1-0 only..., while he has done what others with much better players couldn't...

-Getting Malezani to change a team that already has a good European and domestic run for many years with the 4-4-2 system...

+Togerlle basically is ging to be a luxury unless we compete in the Chapions League.

- Kicking out Smartean (before the most imprtyan game of the season) (if you don't like him use him and kick him after the his contract expites like Osfp did with Louchiano) and not replacing him with an other player of his possition. Just give him to Ofi and get Dejanof if you don't feel like spening more.

-The exact same Pao (before Christmass) of last season with last season's exact team would have no problem against Wisla.

+What is the point of having Biskan and Conseisao if we don't got to the Chapions league???

We could as well promote the kids from the academy, wait for a couple of years and then try to succed in Europe.

I don't want to say more but I am fumming right now...

I just hope that Malezani will realize his doings because I have a feeling if we don't go to the next round that he will say.

"Well, it is like we already advansed to the next round in the Uefa cup as I did a couple of years ago as a Parma coach and we won the Uefa :la: :huh: :whistle: "

Guest Protathlitis

just before Euro 2004 which Greece won in a good style, we won with you 1:0

why do all visitors to our site start acting like this if their team beat a Greek team. the galatasaray, fener ones dissapear after their teams get owned, the abanians too

by the way that was a freinldy and we made subs like crazy. I may have predicted a 3-1 win for you but I still dont know if I can predict a loss for pao in Athens....we'll see

Injury shock for Wisla :tdown: do you remember 19 years old, right Wisla defender Blaszczykowski??So you don't have to wory that he will play in the 2leg against PAO.Yesterday in the 15min he got ijured but he played with that injury to the 75min and then he was substitiuted.After the game medic tests showed that he has broken bone of feet and he won't play for 3 to 5 months.Probably even if he wouldn't be injured he wouldn't play in the 2 game because he was only a substitiud for Baszczynski.But that is very sad information.

3 days ago Jerzy Dudek(FC Liverpool) got injured and he won't play for 3months,now Blaszczykowski what is happening!! :o

Greek newspapers wrote that Pawel Brozek is the biggest hope for Polish football. I must admit that he is a very big talent but i supose that they didn't seen his brother - Piotr Brozek in action!!Now he is suposed to be transfered to Denizilispor or Hanover 96.He is a left ataking midfielder and he is real outstanding!!Don't forget that they are very young hehe ;)

Wisla doesnt have one player that could get a place on PAO. Maybe Klutz the defender. thats about it.

Ojojoj dear frend Drakos13...I thought that you're knowlage about football is a little bit bigger :P hmm I was wrong...at firs not POLLACK league but Polisch league and I don't think that Biscan could own whole Polish league.Polish clubs aren't very rich but budget of three best polish clubs are:Groclin 30 mln zl Legia 25 mln zl and Wisla 20 mln zl ... so I supose that he could be owner of PAO as well and why he isn't?? :unsure: a little bit more respect please :) furthemore who is Klutz??Maybe Klos?He is good but Glowacki is better than him but he is just after injury and his performance isn't on 100% feat.Also I think that Frankowski Brozek Uche and Majdan for sure could fight for a place in the first team of PAO.Actually I think that also Sobolewski is better than Biscan...Flavio is a world class player and his normal ability is much better than yesterday but Biscan hmm he isn't a high level player.

Ooo I forgot about one thing.PAO fans wrote that PAO is a new team but Wisla also is building their squad. They have lost:Zurawski(Celtic),Szymkowiak(Trabzonspor),Gorawski,Jop(both FK Moscow)and the new players are:Dudka,Blaszczykowski,Uche,Sobolewski,Brozek,Penksa,Paulista.So from match tomatch that team could get stronger and stronger, don't forgot about Kuzba who plaed in Olympiacos and he is read to play and score in the gam against PAO.

Ojojoj dear frend Drakos13...I thought that you're knowlage about football is a little bit bigger :P hmm I was wrong...at firs not POLLACK league but Polisch league and I don't think that Biscan could own whole Polish league.Polish clubs aren't very rich but budget of three best polish clubs are:Groclin 30 mln zl Legia 25 mln zl and Wisla 20 mln zl ... so I supose that he could be owner of PAO as well and why he isn't?? :unsure: a little bit more respect please :) furthemore who is Klutz??Maybe Klos?He is good but Glowacki is better than him but he is just after injury and his performance isn't on 100% feat.Also I think that Frankowski Brozek Uche and Majdan for sure could fight for a place in the first team of PAO.Actually I think that also Sobolewski is better than Biscan...Flavio is a world class player and his normal ability is much better than yesterday but Biscan hmm he isn't a high level player.

Ooo I forgot about one thing.PAO fans wrote that PAO is a new team but Wisla also is building their squad. They have lost:Zurawski(Celtic),Szymkowiak(Trabzonspor),Gorawski,Jop(both FK Moscow)and the new players are:Dudka,Blaszczykowski,Uche,Sobolewski,Brozek,Penksa,Paulista.So from match tomatch that team could get stronger and stronger, don't forgot about Kuzba who plaed in Olympiacos and he is read to play and score in the gam against PAO.

'own' is slang for dominate. ;)

im not talking about owning the teams and their assets

Biscan must have not played well at all if you think hes crap- he was amazing the game before it...

as for pollack/pollock its another way of saying polish......

as for Baslkeowuaski (im not going to bother spelling it) its a shame hes injured PAO needs him to play so he can break down under real pressure. hes 19 hell crack easy.

are You talking about angry greek fans throwing coins and other stuff at Wisla players?

you obviously have not really seen or been to a pao game...the atmosphere is like nothing youve ever seen...yes there is violence sometimes(even though it is usually domestic) but its about the atmosphera that the pao fans give that is unique and extraordinary....dont worry, watch the game in athens...you will see friend...you will see...keep talking...please

malezani has done very good things with the team...it is unfair to put alot of blame on him...yes a lose means there are tactical and player problems, but the loss yesterday was not malezanis fault...we have the players, we have the systima and we have the coach...they are evident...what we are missing is that glue that holds the team together...the glue that can only come with some time and expereince together

shoum was to blame for the loss as well..and there was no choice but to kick sanmartean out...you have to try to see all the angles...there definitly were and are lots of problems, but firing shoum and getting rid of sanmartean were necessary i believe...

for all you polish idiots you have no chance of going through the next round PAO will eat you alive in a hostile stadium 90% of teams that come to Greece barely even get a draw because of the fanatical fans that we have as greeks. I must stand up for my greek brothers on this even though im a OLY fan, your fear will be seen in the stadium when all 11 of your players will be defending thats a guarantee so dont talk s%$#! in this GREEK forum..........now go rebuild your confused country :box: :gr:

WISLA will not defense own goal.We are not this type of team.Also I don't worry about full stadium.On olympic stadium fans are not close to field.The only problem is that right know WISLA is weak on defense.We lose goools from corners or free kicks.This is our weak point now.

Remmember that we have good FAST players in front.If we score one gol in Athens than nothing You can do.Greek league start on 28 august if I remmember so still no official games for PAO.This is big problem for PAO.

PAO fans think that PAO will score gol after gol.

Maybe but remmember,we don't forget how to play.

Archived