Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Wisla Krakow

Lalin

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way i jst saw the goals on eurosport on Fox and i have to say that the second wisla goal was purly our defences fault!!! what the hell were they doing there was like 3-4 players trying to stop the striker and he managed to get through???, very s%$#!!!!

Also the last goal that Galconvic let it, im not as mad because he made a decision to jump tp the left hard (as he thought it would be a powerfull shot) only realising it was a weak shot to the right and tried to stop it while in the air jumping to the left.... still it was a cheap goal...

anyways if we can cut out the bullshit for the next game i have no problems in us beating wisla 4-0....

The team has under 2 weeks to prepare for a match that will be played like the ultimate cup final, or they will have no CL for a very long year.

a 2 - 0 result to PAO is not only possible, but very realistic.

You beat Zaragoza 2 nil and yes it was a friendly, but they are a better outfit than Wislaw.

just before Euro 2004 which Greece won in a good style, we won with you 1:0

why do all visitors to our site start acting like this if their team beat a Greek team. the galatasaray, fener ones dissapear after their teams get owned, the abanians too

by the way that was a freinldy and we made subs like crazy. I may have predicted a 3-1 win for you but I still dont know if I can predict a loss for pao in Athens....we'll see

And Greece scored own goal. You know, the point was that they can not still talk about friendlies with Zaragozza and Roma. It's like talking about Poland's win over Greece in '04. If you wan't PAO to pass, then you have re-build your defence...

Guest Protathlitis

can someone post a link for the goals?

and Bubu, no offence mate but your signature seems as if its putting down poland. maybe you want to rephrase it :rolleyes:

just before Euro 2004 which Greece won in a good style, we won with you 1:0

why do all visitors to our site start acting like this if their team beat a Greek team. the galatasaray, fener ones dissapear after their teams get owned, the abanians too

by the way that was a freinldy and we made subs like crazy. I may have predicted a 3-1 win for you but I still dont know if I can predict a loss for pao in Athens....we'll see

its very true........

every time we have gotten floods of fans from teams we are playing,

the greek team has a poor result but doesnt only beat them but destroys them the second game...

and yeah we have a sloppy defense but we werent full strength back there and we are going to be quite dominant with possesion in OAKA and we only have to score once to make you quite nervous...

Protathlitis what the hell are you talking about?! :angry: If you don't have any strong argument's to debate just don't write, but remember be nice-mother didn't teach you <_< Everybody know's that our team isn't the best team in the world so why should I lie?Maybe the difrence between us that I think realistic and you not??

Thanks Zachos :) You know probably if I would had be born in for example UK i wouldn't be a fan of national team of Poland because we don't have any big names and even a great team.But I was born in Poland and I love that country=I'm a patriot so I support POLAND in every sport a specialy in football.They play very ambitious and with big hart so that's why we-cittizens of Poland believe that they could rivalize with the best national teams in the WorlBarcelona is great and that signature is true but don't you think that it would be rather funny if there would be wrote also"I love POLAND-the best national team in the world" :whistle: I think it would be undignified.

proathilitis was just talking how your signature can be interpreted as poland isnt that great......i guess u cant see it, your english isnt natural like it is to us...

you are saying you love barca cuz theyre great

and poland only because youre a patriot (it implies that the country of poland is not that nice)

If you were born in UK you wouldnt be a polish fan? thats lame man. There are many polish immigrants born and live outside of poland that support poland.....just like there are greeks (ex: this forum) who are the same.

I wrote about Biscan weak ability.In my opinion it wasn't the matter of the thay-he is a weak player.Even when Liverpool won the CL he played when Benitez had no choice.He played few good even world class games-I must admit but it doesn't give him that class.Basinas that it a world class player!!Respect for him because in my opinion he is one of the best defensive midfielders in the worl.Respect for him. B)

If you were born in UK you wouldnt be a polish fan? thats lame man. There are many polish immigrants born and live outside of poland that support poland.....just like there are greeks (ex: this forum) who are the same.

I'm not talking about that...You know you're right we think in our languages so sometimes we don't mention what we liked to.I presumpted that I would had any connections with Poland and I would be 100% British.

Well, I think Malezani is a good coach.And I also like that the team looks very "healthy" even now that they know they had a bad score in poland.

Maybe he is a bit unlucky, ligo gantemis!, cos really, you must be unlucky to lose last year's championship.

I believe this year's team is the most talented since Kyrastas'. But this team,lacks the passion we once had.Maybe it's because of all these foreign players.Well I'm not saying we shouldn't buy them but let's face it..when we made these 'poreies' noone believed we had such a superteam.It was the heart and the passion that made all players to give their best in european matches.Tney knew Pao is made for those.We saw medium performances for greek league but we were impressed in european matches by the same players!!

Now, who will make biscan,conceicao (for me the medfield is A...Z for every team) understand.Comparing them to karagounis,basinas(at his best) someone can say they might be better players but they luck the heart or the unstopable running the 2 greeks had.Den prokeitai na tin matwsoun ti fanela!And to me this is very important.Maybe soon they weel feel the whole atmosphere like other foreign players did(warzycha :nw: munch,michaelsen and of course the best DMC in the past 10 years:Mykland) but it's gonna take time..

This is what I wish for the rematch..na tin matwsoun oloi tous!!!!!!!!!!!And then everything is gonna be ok,for sure!

p.s. Soum was the worst coach ever but was extremely lucky for doing the double.He was lucky to face the worst olympiakos in the past 9 years and to have manoli doing the dirty job in the last minutes.I can recall only one match that we played really well..sorry oly fans(tou gyalise tou michalaki i paparizou kai ithele na kanei epeidiksi..)

Guest Protathlitis

p.s. Soum was the worst coach ever but was extremely lucky for doing the double.He was lucky to face the worst olympiakos in the past 9 years and to have manoli doing the dirty job in the last minutes.I can recall only one match that we played really well..sorry oly fans(

I ddint think Id ever hear a vaselo tell it how it was...its true it was the worst osfp in years and about manoli too...hes probly underrated considering what hes done when hes played

the fact that its not at leoforo help the polish

I think you vaselines will get the result you need

Pao 4 - 1 Wisla

this way I will be able to get into yaz when your getting whipped in the group stages :P

Guest Protathlitis

Protathlitis what the hell are you talking about?! :angry: If you don't have any strong argument's to debate just don't write, but remember be nice-mother didn't teach you <_< Everybody know's that our team isn't the best team in the world so why should I lie?Maybe the difrence between us that I think realistic and you not??

calm down :whistle: I wasnt insulting wisla or Poland, just saying that because of the way your sig is written it looks like its putting Poland down as a country

zachos, elaborate on your point if you wont. isnt Greece great? :whistle:

Guest Protathlitis

and to add to the list of clowns who come to this site acting cocky at first how about the honourary trabzonspor supporters haha

Guest Protathlitis

how do you rate pao's team last year compared with other years?

as for Djole yes hes a legend simply put. his prime went a while ago and I dont know about finding another one like him given our current buying policy

Last year pao was better than the year before,at least after christmas. But as a resume Pao was not really good in all recent years because we hadn't very good players.Some were good but some were 'ligoi'.That's why this year I am really optimistic cause it seems proedras made some good moves not only with the big signs but also with the good young players he brought.

I don't believe we are goona lose from wisla,but even if this happens it will not be the end of the world for me(maybe it is for tzigger). I can't critisize a new team that has only 2 official games

Well, I think Malezani is a good coach.And I also like that the team looks very "healthy" even now that they know they had a bad score in poland.

Maybe he is a bit unlucky, ligo gantemis!, cos really, you must be unlucky to lose last year's championship.

I believe this year's team is the most talented since Kyrastas'. But this team,lacks the passion we once had.Maybe it's because of all these foreign players.Well I'm not saying we shouldn't buy them but let's face it..when we made these 'poreies' noone believed we had such a superteam.It was the heart and the passion that made all players to give their best in european matches.Tney knew Pao is made for those.We saw medium performances for greek league but we were impressed in european matches by the same players!!

Now, who will make biscan,conceicao (for me the medfield is A...Z for every team) understand.Comparing them to karagounis,basinas(at his best) someone can say they might be better players but they luck the heart or the unstopable running the 2 greeks had.Den prokeitai na tin matwsoun ti fanela!And to me this is very important.Maybe soon they weel feel the whole atmosphere like other foreign players did(warzycha :nw: munch,michaelsen and of course the best DMC in the past 10 years:Mykland) but it's gonna take time..

This is what I wish for the rematch..na tin matwsoun oloi tous!!!!!!!!!!!And then everything is gonna be ok,for sure!

p.s. Soum was the worst coach ever but was extremely lucky for doing the double.He was lucky to face the worst olympiakos in the past 9 years and to have manoli doing the dirty job in the last minutes.I can recall only one match that we played really well..sorry oly fans(tou gyalise tou michalaki i paparizou kai ithele na kanei epeidiksi..)

i think once the players begin to play at home and witness the crowds..their passion will increase.it will take time for the players to undertsnad pao..but i think it will happen...

p.s. Soum was the worst coach ever but was extremely lucky for doing the double.

Soum was a good coach. By far not the worst. The worst i have seen in my own lifetime was Skazny who was a complete idiot, and among the worst coaches ive seen in general.

and i dont want to hear BS like he got us 3 ties and a 4-1 win vs an already qualified PSV! Thats crap.

Soum went an entire season in greece beaten once by one goal. That has to say something. And yeah Manolis came in and saved us...and? he was the guy to finally put it in! its not like the team werent making chances those last games it was just Manolis would be the only guy to actually fininsh. Thats not the coaches fault. And hey Soum brought him in at exactly the right times....you cant say manolis did it all himself thats means Arsene wegner is an idiot because Henry wins all his games for him....(yes hes an idiot but he is a good coach)

his performance in europe wasnt great no, but he did have crap new signings, who were all new together (also no eki) lets be honest not many coaches could have done much in europe with that team vs Manchester United and a Stuttgart that closely resembled PSV last years PSV.....

Soum is not a wonder coach or anything really bound to be great but by no means a terrible coach. As for being lucky---its better to be lucky than skilled! A good deal of this sport is luck.....you dont win things with luck. look at OSFP- they were lucky to win the title......one less post from PAO and they wouldnt have it. Same would have been for PAO and so on....

Is Pao expecting full attendance? That would really help the cause. PAO need the crowd more than ever now. I hate it when pao is not in the CL. It will be a very dissapointing year otherwise, before its even begun.

doubt it......

wisla supporters are coming probably so they will close a off some sections.....

my guess is 45.000-50.0000 hopefully more but i cant see it happening like Zaragoza match because the tickets will have a much higer price

Wisla is very lucky its not in Leoforos. In OAKA there is hardly no atmosphere :tdown:

Archived