Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Wisla Krakow

Lalin

dont worry pao fans..in two weeks we will see once again...our team is strong but new...this is our frst official match together..in two weeks a much stronger pao will reurn..there is no need to worry...a 2-0 is all thats neccesary...we will be in front of our support..no need to get wound up...

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So then, CL is over b4 its even begun huh? 3-1 is a really hard result to come back from cos our strikers are shite. I think we'll need another 2004 miracle because even though i didnt see the game, I can bet that we played s%$#!.

I feel sorry for greece because having only 1 team in the cl dosent truly reflect greek football standereds and quality.

I feel like i should be apologysing to OSPF for making them stand alone...

HAHAHA WISLA won the game !!!

Im so happy today !!!!

im glad your happy but we already have a topic for this game. It was one of Wisla's great moments im sure you are proud but we had some dangerous opportunities in that match that could have easily been 2-2. I wouldnt say PAO is incabable of 2-3 goals in athens with more training under their belt and probably players back from injury.

there is still a big chance Wisla might not go through so yeah dont get too excited if Wisla arent on their best its going to be an agonizing night in front of the teleivision.

lets not forget what happened to Honved in that same stadium.....

hold your celebrations till the next game.....it might all be for nothing.

never apologize to OSFP for making them stand alone! what do u think they did to us so many times!!!

In my opinion this is could even be a win win situation:We win, the we win. if we dont we go to UEFA and beat down on little teams and make it to the semis/maybe even the final....

remember we overturned Honved another east european team to thrash them in OAKA.... going for 2-0 just makes the game seem more exciting....i hope we come out in full force and unleash hell on earth in OAKA i know im gonna have a few drinks before i go, screw that im gonna get hammered.....

i just hope the fans will get into it in OAKA its so spread out the atomosphere is dull....only about 200 aneksartitoi were going at it and the other 50000 were quiet.....

Read what I say.

I say,Im happy today!!!

I know that we must play in hot PAO stadium and this will be difficult game.In second leg PAO must go forward so they will open in back.In other hand I don't know what our golkeeper was doing today.He look very nervous today.

Im happy for next two weeks!!!

and 4 minutes added time ? :angry:

I know that in Athen refferes can make strange decision.I saw in the past when reffere is under pressure of angry greek fans.Fans throwing coins on the field.This is normal in that part of europe (turkey,greece)

Yeah I must admit beautiful draw for...Wisla :tup: I like PAO but they are very weak...I know that they didn't start the season but I thought that they will play much better I'm dissapointed but in the same time I'm very pleased that my favourite club has won!Wislawas a better team that thay and I hardly can't wait to the second game :box:

I hope that there will be a much better referee because that was terrible!!2 ofsides when Frankowski and Brozek where on a clear position :tdown: and those yelow cards!!!scandal Flavio and few more PAO players should be punished by yelow cards.And that free kick in the end of the match in the Wisla penalty area :blink: what was that!!ok nevermind I'm glad that we had won the game oooo... thanks to your GK for the third goal :tup:

WIIIIIIIISLA WIIIIIIIISLA WIIIIIIIISLA

you assuming you are through is about as stupid as us saying it would be easy......

safe trip to athens, but seriously do be smart in the stadium because you could get yoursleves into trouble. the stadium wont be that hostile as we have moved into the olympic one and the atomsphere tends be more tame so dont worry. but afterwards do stay Greece is really nice this time of the year and Athens is quiet for a change...you can find plenty of ways to cheer up here after your loss :tup:

and what happened on the 3rd goal? i dont get it--- last match Galinovic was playing unbeleivable :o now he blew it? just like first game with rosenborg last year...

also im not sure if wisla was clearly better to be honest i didnt see but the few times i did listen to the radio it seemed PAO was having possesion and Wisla just got some breaks...also you guys got a goal right after we should have scored one so it could have easily been 2-2 but thats football. Anorthosis also got unlucky tonight...

So, wat's up lads? :D Can u remember the replays from the 1-st page of this topic? :LOL: 2-0 3-0 4-0 :P I told you, show little bit of respect. You made only 2 (two) dangerous situations under Wisla's goal and that was it, nothing more. Wisla defence did very goog today! Wooter is real good, goalkeeper is a s%$#! better change him quick, the 3-rd wisla's goal is GK's foult and i think the secon as well.

Sorry for my english, i'm little bit drunk.

All Dublin is singin!!!!!

Forza Wisla!

Chameleon, what is the taste of metaxa? :D

Buahahaha good one :P yeah I know verry well that it would be a very hard game and you could win only 2:0 and go through to the CL.But Wisla is a very ambitious team and I hardly believe that they will score at least one goal and I don't believe that PAO(in that shape) could score four goals, you can't forget that in the 2leg will play Baszczynski on the right defence.Today on that position played Blaszczykowski-19 years old...right,ofensive midfielder :P hehe yeah that's true If we wan't to play in CL we must make some transfers...only 5 defenders in the whole team hehe but I was verry well suprised when I was watching Blaszczykowski played B)

Guest Protathlitis

3-1 Wisla ;)

:nw: almost as good as drakos' anorthosis - tourkia prediction ;)

PAO will get a draw.  They know how to play in Europe.  The 1-3 loss prediction by Protathlitis is obviously an incorrect post - it should be for Olympiakos' first away game in the Champions League (regardless of who the opponent will be).

Im sorry, what?

well done Wisla you have the right to gloat if you look at the first pages of this thread :LOL:

I hope that there will be a much better referee because that was terrible!!2 ofsides when Frankowski and Brozek where on a clear position :tdown: and those yelow cards!!!scandal Flavio and few more PAO players should be punished by yelow cards.And that free kick in the end of the match in the Wisla penalty area :blink: what was that!!ok nevermind I'm glad that we had won the game oooo... thanks to your GK for the third goal :tup:

WIIIIIIIISLA WIIIIIIIISLA WIIIIIIIISLA

i thought these things happenned only in the greek league the bad referreing

as pap[ppu said: the ref today gave us a preview of the upcoming greek season

Wisla deserved to win.... we proved that our defense (once the best) it's now anything but.....

clearly our players weren't ready to play, but a few of them shouldn't be playing at all for PAO....

anyway, it's not over yet, but it's going to be tough.....

I never liked cocky attitude (some from our own fans here)... we came from a crappy season... we have a new team...and haven't proved anything yet.... so, now it's time to show what we're made of!

congrats to Wisla..... (hope they become arrogant now and be surprised in Athens)

Welcome to the Polish fans in the board (at least the well mannered ones).

Anyway, hope you stick around..unlike the 10's or Fenerbahce fans that dissappeared after the 2 legs ;)

Anyway, the Wisla players will have a taste of 75,000 hell they will witness. You can ask Maidan about the atmosphere you'll experience.

Apart from that congrats to Wisla for the win but it's far from over. PAO will be more ready in the return leg.

PAO afou mporeis, giati den tous gameis ;-)

You know I'm glad that on that forum are people like thrillosmtl and athinaios.

thought these things happenned only in the greek league the bad referreing

I'm glad that polish fans wer'nt the only one's who saw the bad referreing.But it is past now...recently in Polish league we have also very serious problems with refs so we can shake our hands and coruption in our footbal is something wich we fight with without any positive results :tdown:

congrats to Wisla..... (hope they become arrogant now and be surprised in Athens)

I agree with you...and Imust appologise for my and other Wisla fans bahaviour we are arrogant now :la: sorry for that but try to understand us our football is so weak that even that win - wich is only a half way to CL for Wisla gave us(Polish fans) very big satisfaction and a meaning to party and triumph...but we must think realistic, as I sad it is only half way to heven and we must be ready for real hard game in Athens.Because there is very "hot" field and everything could hapen.That win is a very big success for polish football because PAO is a great European club with traditions so that win is so much more valiuable!!Maybe You don't know but the Wisla budget for that season is ... 5mln $ :tup: hehe and I'm wondering how many times PAO budget is bigger than wisła??10 times maybe more??please answer me :)

regards from POLAND WISLA/PAO/BARCELONa FAN B)

You know I'm glad that on that forum are people like thrillosmtl and athinaios.

thought these things happenned only in the greek league the bad referreing

I'm glad that polish fans wer'nt the only one's who saw the bad referreing.But it is past now...recently in Polish league we have also very serious problems with refs so we can shake our hands and coruption in our footbal is something wich we fight with without any positive results :tdown:

I agree with you...and Imust appologise for my and other Wisla fans bahaviour we are arrogant now :la: sorry for that but try to understand us our football is so weak that even that win - wich is only a half way to CL for Wisla gave us(Polish fans) very big satisfaction and a meaning to party and triumph...but we must think realistic, as I sad it is only half way to heven and we must be ready for real hard game in Athens.Because there is very "hot" field and everything could hapen.That win is a very big success for polish football because PAO is a great European club with traditions so that win is so much more valiuable!!Maybe You don't know but the Wisla budget for that season is ... 5mln $ :tup: hehe and I'm wondering how many times PAO budget is bigger than wisła??10 times maybe more??please answer me :)

regards from POLAND WISLA/PAO/BARCELONa FAN B)

i didnt see the game cause i was working but usually the greek refs get blamed for everything that goes wrong for OSFP and PAO and what happens on the field is usually totally ignored

you hear mostly from many greek fans how the other team gets screwed by the refs or pushed by the refs!

and 8in wislas case screwed by the refs but hey they won thats what matters!!

PS: DONT WORRY ABOUT HOW 75000 peoplke wll be in athens in the revenge if wisla doesnt let that get to them the opposing teams fans they should progress!

You are thinking of the team called Olympiakos, who play in red (you know, the colour of monkey's a**hole :P ).

pwaah TRIFFILARA. the trifilli which every pao fan tickles his 'a**hole with when he is still in the CL qualifying stage :LOL: :LOL:

talk about history with polish teams?

in 96-97 you were knocked out of qualifying by Rosenborg and then were eliminated in the 1st UEFA cup round by Legia Warsaw

and if we were to talk about when and how many times you were beaten by crap sides wed have to open a new topic to fit it all.

our history with pollack teams is good we beat polonia in cl qualifying and legia in the quarterfinals of cl.....

wut the hell is wrong with u Pao fans

u guys played a disgraceful game

u still have a return leg in Athens yet u are basically throwing in the towel and taking cheap shots at Olympiakos

Olympiakos can stand on its on 2 feet and if they have to march into C.L. alone and will make some noise

instead of Pao fans worrying about Olympiakos why don't u beat out Wisla

u guys were just so happy with this draw basically your players thought qualification was final

worry about your own ###### team

Archived