Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Wisla Krakow

Lalin

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remind myself that Alberto was playing against Wisla when he was in charge of Parma. It was UEFA Cup ( Parma won the cup that season). In Cracow there was 1-1 and in Parma we have lost 2-1. In Parma was playing a this time stars like Crespo, Chiesa, Thuram, Buffon, Cannavaro, Veron.

Don't worry Drakos if Wisla gain some uefa's ranking points this season, maybe in the next the Champion of Poland will not need to play in Quals.

BTW last year we have beat in the PL League Zaglebie Lubin 7-1 and three days later we have lost to Dinamo Tbilisi 2-0.

It will be very hard to Olisadebe to get back to 1-st eleven of the Polish squad as Tomasz Frankowski(Wisla) and Maciej Zurawski(Celtic)are leading in the goalscorers ranking in the WC quals.

Just a quick question does the name Albin Mikulski ring a bell im not sure if he coached ur team in the past or played for them

any news on him?

He is working for the club Cracovia Cracov ( Wisla's biggest rival) as a sport director or something like that.

Thanks for your work Hollywood :) i knew most of the results, PAO is quite popular in Poland because loads of polish players had played for thist club Oli is still playing and they were the key players. Many of the PAO games in the CL i watched in the Polish TV. They give the games of the clubs where are Polish players.

By the way Biscan was not playing for Liverpool he was sitting on the bench :rolleyes: and with all the respect the best years of Flavio past away some time ago. That's why he is playing for PAO and not for Real or Chelsea.

P.S. Chameleon thank you :tup: and if you win the vodka ( i hope it will not happen) ask for Belvedere or Chopin, these are the most expensive. Don't take any Wyborowa or Absolwent s%$#! ;)

He is working for the club Cracovia Cracov ( Wisla's biggest rival) as a sport director or something like that.

thats good to hear :)

this is me and Albins son (tomasz)

Posted Image

I should send him an email and maybe bet some vodka as well ;)

Thanks for your work Hollywood :) i knew most of the results, PAO is quite popular in Poland because loads of polish players had played for thist club Oli is still playing and they were the key players.

send us more strikers!!! :tup: i have never been disapointed with a polish player at PAO before only impressed....even our 5th striker last year Bikovski was very good player

Hi lads!

www.wisla.krakow.pl

this will be the probably Wisla's squad for the CL game

------------------------Majdan----------------------------

Dudka------Kłos-------Głowacki-----------Stolarczyk

--------------Sobolewski-------------------------------

Uche------------------------------------------Zienczuk

----------------------------Paulista(Cantoro)-------------

--------Brozek(45min Penksa)------Franek----------

Uche can easly play in central midfield and Paulista can play right winger i think they will switch positions many times in the game.

PAO's great advantage is that Wisla has problems with the defence, Baszczynski is banned for the first game and Glowacki is not in his best shape because of some injury. Fortunetly Wisla is very strong up front.

Wisla is the best polish team but right now we play bad in back.One of the best Wisla defender Baszczynski will not play because red card from last seazon.In other hand Wisla is strong up front and like play offensive.Wisla like to push forward but forget about defense.

Drakos my friend :)

PAO will have to have a very lucky day to hold Wisla goalless... especially with Uche, Frankowski, Brozek, Zienczuk, Paulista, Cantoro and 16000 supporters pressuring them.

:tup:

We will see who is goaless and we will see who gets the upper hand in this game my friend...

Jst wait and see :rolleyes:

Taliking of red cards, consider yourselvs lucky for our #10 player as well is banned for 2 games and we are talikng about Panathinaikos most imortand player Gonzales who won't be playing in both games against your side. But don't worry you can always watch our team compelete in the Chapions league after we send Wisla to their rightfully deserving Uefa cup competition appearence.

Not to mention that our central defender Goumas (who is the team's captain) is injured and will only play in Athens.

I have plenty of respect for Wisla. :)

I have seen how well Poland has been performing and know some Wisla players are internationals.

This team will be better than Polonia, which PAO faced in the recent past (2-2, 2-1)

Polish are strong and fast, and will be tough to beat at home.

PAO needs a good result in Poland. A tie, or at worst a one goal loss in a high scoring affair.

I think just like Wisla, PAO has a weaker defense than in the past.

Thank you for the welcome of your official Wisla website :tup:

PS: I have never met a Polish I have not liked.

PEACE

Archived