Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Wisla Krakow

Lalin

this draw reminds me of Slovan Liberec-------really dangerous team but PAO wil get the edge with experience............so i will go with 2-2 or 0-0 for this game.......to be honest i hope we dont blow them out too bad because i want the game in athens that im going to to have some meaning.....

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what I believe will be the luneup for the game tomorrow:

--------------------Galinovich

Vydra---------Morris---------Kotsios---------Serich

---------Biscan--------------------Conseisao

----------------------Wooter

Papadopoulos-------Gekas----------Olisadebe

I guess this is the lineup after all... :whistle:

im not watching the game i dont hav supersport.

its 2-1 for poland now.....makes you wonder why our management was freaking out trying to sign worthless strikers when our #2 priority was a center defender.....do we even have any subs on the bench for a DC?

on the radio i heard my friend Loukas Vyntra had the error on the first goal......big suprise he does this every game yet people think hes some great "talent'

im not watching the game i dont hav supersport.

Hahaha 3-1 Wisla...where is your great PAO now? Thats what happens to ########## like you...same thing happened in the past to Parma, Schalke, and many others in the past few years. Unfortunetly we lose to shitty teams but dont feel too bad you still have the Uefa Cup (Youre obviously a ways off from playing in the CL...sorry)

--

Just relax a bit or I will show you what happens to cocky users like you when they enter here insulting users...

Hahaha 3-1 Wisla...where is your great PAO now? Thats what happens to #########like you...same thing happened in the past to Parma, Schalke, and many others in the past few years. Unfortunetly we lose to shitty teams but dont feel too bad you still have the Uefa Cup (Youre obviously a ways off from playing in the CL...sorry)

Trust me its embarassing to lose to garbage teams like yours especially when you guys have barely had possiesion. There is still a game in Athens and though i doubt with our bad defense we will go through if we actually finish our chances you are going to eat your words. All it takes is 2-0 in athens and youre out. And trust me its more than possible so run your mouth more so u can realize what a #######

---

Aston ... einai idi se moderation... min tou apantas ...

PAO will get a draw. They know how to play in Europe. The 1-3 loss prediction by Protathlitis is obviously an incorrect post - it should be for Olympiakos' first away game in the Champions League (regardless of who the opponent will be).

what was that about protathlitis prediction being wrong ?

what is it wqith these 3-1 scores with the greek teams?

us last year vs liverpool 2

Hahaha 3-1 Wisla...where is your great PAO now? Thats what happens to ##########  like you...same thing happened in the past to Parma, Schalke, and many others in the past few years. Unfortunetly we lose to shitty teams but dont feel too bad you still have the Uefa Cup (Youre obviously a ways off from playing in the CL...sorry)

--

Just relax a bit or I will show you what happens to cocky users like you when they enter here insulting users...

mr.polack you are happy because your team beat a more talented team than yours but this does not make your team better.

your team is ######################

Archived