Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Wisla Krakow

Lalin

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Referee is Mike Riley from England.

I'm afraid of refering level of this match. Riley is very partial. In Poland people thinks that this referee whistles for wealthy.

He refereed match Poland-Sweden 0:2. Poles finished with 10 players.

Well , I'm courious about did he referee any match with Greece or Greek clubs.

wtf that is the dumbest s%$#! ive ever heard......

just because he reffed a game where poland lost to sweden (big suprise there) and there was a player sent off how exactly does that make him partial?

is it unlikely that a polish player would get 2 yellows in a game? or lose 2-0 to Sweden? no and no.

whistling for the wealthy? whats that mean anyways? did u mean for MONEY? Dont worry if u get beaten tuesday it wont haveanything to do with refereeing....

Hmm did you watch first leg ? what 's your opinion of Bo Larsen refereeing in that match??

In my opinion Bo Larsen was not fair so i ve concern of refereering tomorrow match.

I remembered Mike Rilley very good not because Poland lost(deservedly) but because he was partial in this match for example 5:1 to Poland in yellow cards.

"whistling for the wealthy?" hmm i don't mean for money, of corse not bribery, but for UEFA is better if in CL play bigger clubs with more fans so maybe UEFA give refferee light suggestion. I don't trust UEFA for example did you remember Milan-Inter

in 1/4 CL in this year Inter's fan broke this match and Dida had been hurt. Similary situation was in match Roma - Dinamo when rereere had been hurt. Similary also was in Wisla in 98/99 when Dino Baggio had hurt(match not broked). Three similary situation but one big different Wisla were disqualified for one season of European games. Why Italian teams not bear similar fine? Because they're too rich. UEFA is not fair.

Well nevertheless I hope that this match will clearly and fair and better team go through to CL. In my opinion Wisla is favourite. Wisla has a big chance to enter to Europe football and in Poland possible not qualified to CL will be very dissapointment. We expect Champions League for nine years and I belive that now will success. A lossing streak must finish.

whoever plays better will win tha game.refereeing will not have anything to do with the result because none of the teams are what is called a rich or really powerfull soccer club to influence the game.pao propably will win but the score is what will be tricky.pao has to play attacking soccer but with his mind in defence so wisla won t get the opportunities to score a goal.i just hope is a good game and the team that deserves it more advances to the groups stage.

Hmm did you watch first leg ? what 's your opinion of Bo Larsen refereeing in that match??

In my opinion Bo Larsen was not fair so i ve concern of refereering tomorrow match.

I remembered Mike Rilley very good not because Poland lost(deservedly) but because he was partial in this match for example 5:1 to Poland in yellow cards.

"whistling for the wealthy?" hmm i don't mean for money, of corse not bribery, but for UEFA is better if in CL play bigger clubs with more fans so maybe UEFA give refferee light suggestion. I don't trust UEFA for example did you remember Milan-Inter

in 1/4 CL in this year Inter's fan broke this match and Dida had been hurt. Similary situation was in match Roma - Dinamo when rereere had been hurt. Similary also was in Wisla in 98/99 when Dino Baggio had hurt(match not broked). Three similary situation but one big different Wisla were disqualified for one season of European games. Why Italian teams not bear similar fine? Because they're too rich. UEFA is not fair.

Well nevertheless I hope that this match will clearly and fair and better team go through to CL. In my opinion Wisla is favourite. Wisla has a big chance to enter to Europe football and in Poland possible not qualified to CL will be very dissapointment. We expect Champions League for nine years and I belive that now will success. A lossing streak must finish.

ok ok....

just because the ref didnt go your way last game doesnt mean a completly different ref will do the same this game.....

as for the poland match-ok poland lost and got 5 cards and sweden only 1

1. Sweden is a very capable team and can beat anyone when they play there best, Poland too!

2. So youre saying that its just impossible that Poland gets 5-6 yellow cards in a game, it couldnt be from dirty tackling? As for swedens 1 sweden is a much cleaner team they dont play dirty!

as for UEFA-----

i actually would completly beleive that.. i really hope we get a fair game and i beleive PAO if we give our best performance will not need the referee...but UEFA is definitly unfair and FILTHY corrupt. They are complete and total hyppocrites saying one thing doing another and full of thick beaurocracy....

Take for example that Milan-Inter game.......Dida was struck by flare on the field, the game stopped and Inter awarded the points..

The very next week in Moscow fans threw things at a Parma player ( i dont remember) and even worse than Dida he was injured and had to be SUBSTITUTED in the first 20 mins of the game!!!! Parma lost a vital sub/player to that crap!!!! And CSKA Moscow got a simple fine.....no match ban, no 3-0 forfeit like Inter had.....That was the week after when UEFA claimed they wanted to make a "crackdown"

If Parma lost a player and a substitution to fans throwing objects that changes the outcome of the game, the teams plans, etc. Even if Parma had him they probbaly still would have lost but thats not the point. Parma were absolutly furios and deservedly so....

also the fines for monkey chants i am strongly against.....these are free societies you are allowed to make whatever noises or say what you want you might not like it but thats too bad....

meanwhile in Turkey showed the Greek national team/cameras had banners JOKING ABOUT OUR GENNOCIDE... and theyre trying to get serious over stupid monkey noises!? please! thats nowhere near as serious as joking about trying to kill an entire people..... UEFA is too corrupt and ignorant...

nie robcie obciachu Polakom i nie piszcie tutaj tych bzdur. ci pierdoleni pasterze na kazdym kroku nas obrazaja a wy robicie z siebie idiotow.

jutro dostana w dupe to sie ponapierdalamy z tych butnych patalachow.

na razie mordy w kubel i czekac grzecznie na zwyciestwo Wiselki.

nie robcie obciachu Polakom i nie piszcie tutaj tych bzdur. ci pierdoleni pasterze na kazdym kroku nas obrazaja a wy robicie z siebie idiotow.

yeah right....dude go to a damn polish forum to post in polish.

or moderator just delete post its waste of space if nobody can read it.

No joke. He’s asking polish people to stop posting here. Weird. Anyway, in less then 24h this whole thing will be over.

Good luck to both teams. I’m hoping to see many goals, at least 3 from each side.

:LOL:

lets get serious fellas....pao was not ready for the first game...or as our polish friends would say...pao no ready first game...anyway they will be ready this game......3 to 1 pao wins with goals from conseisao, gkekas, and olisadebe, and go through on penalties ...very exciting match...so i guess we shouldnt watch tomorow as i already told you what will happen,,,,,,seriously though pao wins in a great game by both teams, but the fans prove too much for our pierogi eating friends....souvlakia for everyone after the game...OPA....kai min ksexnate arxizi to cl fantasy se ligo.....

PAo Thruskeia THyra 13.......................

No joke. He’s asking polish people to stop posting here. Weird. Anyway, in less then 24h this whole thing will be over.

Good luck to both teams. I’m hoping to see many goals, at least 3 from each side.

:LOL:

Hey thats funny, you QUOTE my post

but you DIDNT READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did NOT say or ask polish people to stop posting here!

all i ask is that u post in either greek or english the forums languages! and you guys completly ignore this and use it for ur own little discussions! !!!! whats the matter you dont have internet forums in poland to use????

post here, but so we can understand. no point now though ur right you guys wont post here after tonight anywyas regardless of who wins.....

or as our polish friends would say...pao no ready first game...

:tdown:

billydagreek are you trying to be funny or just implying that, as you put it, "our polish friends" are stupid?

I've met a lot of Greeks in my life and I can tell you that most of them prance around like they are somehow more important than anyone else even though some of them are downright dumb.

If you want to get picky about English then I can assure you "tomorow" is not spelled the way you spelled it.

It's great that you believe in your team and express your opinions on the internet, but do not discredit others because of the grammar mistakes they make or culture they come from. By the way, as I said before, Greeks are not that perfect either.

So, after the game have a dish of pierogis and drink some beer because PAO no ready for CL and PAO no advance past Wisla.

:tdown:

billydagreek are you trying to be funny or just implying that, as you put it, "our polish friends" are stupid?

I've met a lot of Greeks in my life and I can tell you that most of them prance around like they are somehow more important than anyone else even though some of them are downright dumb.

If you want to get picky about English then I can assure you "tomorow" is not spelled the way you spelled it.

It's great that you believe in your team and express your opinions on the internet, but do not discredit others because of the grammar mistakes they make or culture they come from. By the way, as I said before, Greeks are not that perfect either.

So, after the game have a dish of pierogis and drink some beer because PAO no ready for CL and PAO no advance past Wisla.

i only know swear words in Polish thanks to my mate.

One thing that was constructive with the ladies (dont know how its spelt )

Timash dobra titsky :LOL: :tup:

Rebound required for a place in Champions League groups

Wisla striker Marcin Kuzba, formerly of Olympiakos, reiterated his coach’s remarks.

“We will also win at Panathinaikos’s home ground,” Kuzba said. His teammate, goalkeeper Radoslaw Majdan, said his team was “better and stronger, which is why we will qualify.“

also

Commenting on the evening’s Polish opponent, Malesani noted that Wisla plays a “specific type of game,” which will be a little more defensive for the return leg.

“On the contrary, we’ve got to be strong and in an attacking mood so that we can tune the fans into our rhythm,” Malesani said.

Panathinaikos defender Ilias Kotsios expressed confidence about his team’s prospects tonight.

“We’ve been counting the days for tonight’s return leg against Wisla so that we can compensate our fans,” Kotsios said. “Wisla will get to find out what Panathinaikos is all about. I can’t imagine the Champions League without Panathinaikos,” he added.

http://www.ekathimerini.com/4dcgi/news/spo...date=23/08/2005

“We’ve been counting the days for tonight’s return leg against Wisla so that we can compensate our fans,” Kotsios said. “Wisla will get to find out what Panathinaikos is all about. I can’t imagine the Champions League without Panathinaikos,” he added.

me neither - but Wisla is 90 minutes away from making that a reality unless 11 players and 60,000 fanatics have there way

:gr: pame more arrwsteia

it only takes one early goal....wisla will fall apart from the stress... they will be too careful going on the attack after a 1-0 but still feel pressured to not sit back at the same time... then its just up to us to hit the next and play ugly ugly defensive italian football and hold on for 2-0!

I have a strange feeling for this game. I want PAO to advance but something mysterious says inside me that it will be Wisla who goes through even though they lose the game. We'll see... I see a 1-0 win for Panathinakos but really hope it will be better than that...

about 3 hours to kickoff!

i predict an easy 4-0 maybe 5-1 win for us at the end of the day.

later on we will say how did we loose 3-1 to this team in the first match.

i also believe that wisla will have a player sent off in the first 30 min.

wich will end their hopes

Archived