Panathinaikos - Wisla Krakow

Lalin

Guest Protathlitis

youve never been to a european match??

saw the big queues on the news. finally you vaseli are going to watch a game

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For sure, this match will show who's got the better team. Honestly, I hope the better team moves on. If PAO can't handle Wisla, then we're not good enough for euro play this season. If our defense were like in the years past, I'd have no doubt we could score at least 2, but the question is, can we keep it clean in the back?

Things don't look all that good guys. Our defense is like swiss cheese. If Wisla scores, forget it. We had such a great defense.... it's a shame what's happening now. Maybe the guys need more time, but Goumas I think is one his way out, and Vyntra is not good.... Kotsios is not reliable, can improve. I think Morris is good.... as for the others, they still have to prove themselves....hopefully soon.

What's the matter with Galino? He seems out of form! Not good positioning at all...

I worry because I don't know if our offense can compensate for a bad defense... Those close games you win with a solid defense..

yeah i more and more doubt paos chances....the defense is a nightmare... whatever happened to that defender signing we needed? oh we were busy chasing Foutsini and Romeo instead....

PAO doesnt have the backline to do anything in europe. Vyntra, Andric, Kotsios are capable of filling in some games for us and doing well...but not being regulars season long.....

if we play at normal strenght we will win 3-0 or more!

but we need 2 goals within the first 20-30 mins. and then we will be alright.

wisla krakow is 2 or 3 levels crapier on the road than at their own stadium!

the past years they often loose by 2 or 3 goals on the road but then won with 2 goals at home.

plus our fans will rock them and then i see a heavy deafeat for them especialy with majdan as their keeper. what happends after this game(getting a good run in the cl) does not really matter. :tup:

yeah but come on we are total crap form....they are in form we are out....injuries to gkoumas, and tziolis, gkekas......i heard something that galinovic wont play...probably wrong though.

malesani not giving us enough preseason matches is a big reason in my opinion. we knew we since early preseason we had our 2 most important games of the season right next to each other and early...

also its malesanis fault for Sanmartean....sanmartean might be a prick but malesani is supposed to be professional and just settle it so we can play ball, drop the grudge already...he changed his system around just becasue he doesnt want sanmartean to play, and he didnt insist on getting a CB instead we were looking for useless forwards like amoruso......

if we lose to wisla and gey he will be finished in weeks.

yeah but come on we are total crap form....they are in form we are out....injuries to gkoumas, and tziolis, gkekas......i heard something that galinovic wont play...probably wrong though.

malesani not giving us enough preseason matches is a big reason in my opinion. we knew we since early preseason we had our 2 most important games of the season right next to each other and early...

also its malesanis fault for Sanmartean....sanmartean might be a prick but malesani is supposed to be professional and just settle it so we can play ball, drop the grudge already...he changed his system around just becasue he doesnt want sanmartean to play, and he didnt insist on getting a CB instead we were looking for useless forwards like amoruso......

if we lose to wisla and gey he will be finished in weeks.

if we loose to wisla and geys! he will get the boot up his arse the day after

U cant blame the coach for 3 reasons:

1. Because he cant tell the future of who is going to get injured ie Goumas...

2. U dont think Melezani wanted to buy more players its all the TIGHT ASS MANAGEMENTS FAULT!

3. If Pao (players) cant beat Wisla they dont deserve to be in the CL!

the coach was responsible for preparing the team for the season.

we knew as of july that we needed to be ready for a CL qualifyer and a derby. its not certain if were ready....only the next 2 games will say....

also it wouldnt be after 3 games he was with us last year at the end he did well......except defense was the strength and offense the weakness towards

the end......

and if we dont win its not all the players fault...at this level most teams all have great players its teamwork thats most important at this level...Wisla is a strong team too.....its not a disgrace to lose to them its a pity that we didnt fullfill our own potential...

btw the tickets are sold out! ............about 55000 will be there.....the rest of the seats are shut off for dead zones and wisla fans...

The game will end 3-1.

In the overtime the score will not change.

Galinovich will save us in the Penaldy kicks and we will go to the Chapions league.

Of course some might suffer hearattacks...

---------------Galinovich

Vydra----Morris------Kotsios----Serich

------Biscan--------------Conseisao

------^^^^

(Tsiolis-75')

-----------------Wooter (Haralbidis-105')

Olisadebe------Gekas--Papadopoulos(theodoridis-81')

Then Malezani will scream looking at he Wisla bench

BA FANGUL!!!

The game will end 3-1.

Galinovich will save us in the Penaldy kicks and we will go to the Chapions league.

------^^^^

(Tsiolis-75')

BA FANGUL!!!

tziolis is out...

The game will end 3-1.

------^^^^

(Tsiolis-75')

BA FANGUL!!!

tziolis is out...
someones cursed us gamoto all these silly injuries!

i hope the Pao fans make it so they push Pao into the CL!

Referee is Mike Riley from England.

I'm afraid of refering level of this match. Riley is very partial. In Poland people thinks that this referee whistles for wealthy.

He refereed match Poland-Sweden 0:2. Poles finished with 10 players.

Well , I'm courious about did he referee any match with Greece or Greek clubs.

Archived