Phantis Forums

Pedrag Tzortzevic

djordjevic (this is the correct spelling ;) ) is ready to sign a new 2-year contract worth about 900'000 a year. like that it seems as if he is going to finish his career with olympiakos.

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: einai trelos, einai trelos o karaflos! :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

djordjevic (this is the correct spelling ;) ) is ready to sign a new 2-year contract worth about 900'000 a year. like that it seems as if he is going to finish his career with olympiakos.

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: einai trelos, einai trelos o karaflos! :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

i just read about that

that new 2 year deal will allow him to wear the red and white for 11 years with Olympiakos

so much about a pay cut lol

I believe that you will show the appropriate respect for the best player of the last decade in Greece (after Saravakos retired), unlike PAO's doiikisi with their players :angry: .

Respect for Djole!! :nw:

I believe that you will show the appropriate respect for the best player of the last decade in Greece (after Saravakos retired), unlike PAO's doiikisi with their players :angry: .

Respect for Djole!! :nw:

I know there are many that both love and hate Olympiakos

but u got to give Olympiakos due when it comes to respecting there great players

many ex players have stated how much they have enjoyed there time with Olympiakos

u don't see that too much with Pao

lots of bitterness

the only exception to that is Eleftheropoulos the bum

during the fiesta in 2003 they also didnt treat alexandris the way he deserved it. he was the teams captain and was supposed to come out last and bring the cup, but they sent him out before djole. he was disappointed about that. not the best way to finish his stay at osfp.

also luciano was more or less just kicked out.

during the fiesta in 2003 they also didnt treat alexandris the way he deserved it. he was the teams captain and was supposed to come out last and bring the cup, but they sent him out before djole. he was disappointed about that. not the best way to finish his stay at osfp.

also luciano was more or less just kicked out.

your right on Luciano

but he didn't do anything close to wut Alexandris did for the club for so many years

Alexandris will always be Thyrlos

I remember that about Alexandris in 2003. He had a big falling out at the time with both Olympiakos and Djordjevic. I say "at the time" because I really only read articles on this within the week or so after their fiesta. I'm not sure if they have patched things up since then. Does anyone know?

As for Eleftheropoulos - it really just comes down to that goal against Juve in the quarter finals doesn't it? If not for that, his confidence does not go to hell like it did. To have the national team coach at the time (Iordanescue) drop him and say he does not deserve to be on the NT because of that did not help. Gate 7 also turned on him after that. It's a shame, because he was one of the promising young goalkeepers in Greece at the time. He ended up doing OK with Messina this year. He had a spell on the bench during the middle of the season, but was the regular goalkeeper at the end and put in a lot of solid performances. I hate to say it for those of you who do not like him, but he could eventually earn himself a spot back in the NT at some point; I beleive he is only 27. Another solid season in Italy and anything can happen.

u don't see that too much with Pao. lots of bitterness

Ok since you know all the bitterness with players in PAO explain it to us. But hey I digress.

And more importantly why do you say Eleftheropoulos is a bum? <_<

Not cool my friend.

Any 'top' goalkeeper on the planet has their low and glory days. It's only our normal nature to easily criticize someone for screwing a few things up but not congratulate for their overall play.

It's no wonder with all the BS in greek football he left and found a nest to rest in Italy.

u don't see that too much with Pao. lots of bitterness

Ok since you know all the bitterness with players in PAO explain it to us. But hey I digress.

And more importantly why do you say Eleftheropoulos is a bum? <_<

Not cool my friend.

Any 'top' goalkeeper on the planet has their low and glory days. It's only our normal nature to easily criticize someone for screwing a few things up but not congratulate for their overall play.

It's no wonder with all the BS in greek football he left and found a nest to rest in Italy.

Listen i do hate that goal he gave up to Juventus but i don't hate him b/c of that

he had a great tournmanet that year besides the goal

he was rewarded for his efforts as european goalkeeper of the year

but its all the s%$#! he did to the club there after

which was nuttin

he thought too much about himself

he embarrassed us out there and didn't care

he spoke bullshit last year in his press conference condeming Olympiakos

he is a bum and i am being nice when i say that

now lets not talk about him at all

djole is our captain and one of the best players we have.really good news that he will stay for 2 more years. :tup:

along with the resigning of Djordjavic

Olympiakos also resign Koloucheris on a 1 year deal

Koloucheris is age 24 but i don't know if u has that mu7ch of an upside

i'm glad we kept djole. kouloucheris was supposed to be one of the biggest talents as a defencive player in greece when osfp signed him. the same time pao was interested in him too as far as i know.

if he wont get more playing time he wont be able to improve his play. but if we finally get a coach who wants to support our young players too, he could turn out as a good sub.

i'm glad we kept djole. kouloucheris was supposed to be one of the biggest talents as a defencive player in greece when osfp signed him. the same time pao was interested in him too as far as i know.

if he wont get more playing time he wont be able to improve his play. but if we finally get a coach who wants to support our young players too, he could turn out as a good sub.

So Kouloucheris will be heading to his prime in the next few years

we will know wut he is all about

Archived