Phantis Forums

TICKET SALES

TEAM----------GAMES------------TICKET SALES

OSFP------------11-----------------305.510

AEK--------------15----------------398.120

ERGOTELIS------15----------------142.896

PAO---------------12----------------121.520

PAOK--------------11----------------85.530

Imagine that we should be gald Ergotelis fell to second divission to stop the embarassment...

Imagine that we should be gald Ergotelis fell to second divission to stop the embarassment...

I'm sorry almamatter..... are these the totals of the fans that attended their clubs over the season???

Just want to clerafy.

Guest Protathlitis

is it only in the Greek league?

and dont forget OSFP had so many games with no fans

pao's are a joke

why dont u just add the capacity size of our ground compared to everyone else's in that list. Even Ergotelis who was at Pankritiko (an olympic venue) has a capacity of 25,000 Plus and not to mention when AEK PAO and OSFP wnet to play there in the league it was almost a sellout - also the Ergotelis - PAO game had more fans than the Ergotelis - OSFP game!

Toumba is well over 20,000, almost 30,000 anyone want to correct me on that! and AEK - well they had OAKA (as will we next season)

and OSFP has kokaliskaki - at 33,000+ (granted they did play for ages without fans koutos to you)

Guest Protathlitis

yes but the thing is that often you cant even half-fill a 14k capacity s%$#! hole like leoforo!!

THAT is the reason a tiny club like Ergotelis does better than you

i didn't know erogtelis had such strong fan support

why is that if anybody can explain that to me

they did way better then OFI

granted Ergotelis had a bigger stadium but are they more well liked then OFI

what was Larissa's attendance this season ??

u simply dont know much about football!

ergotelis was playing at the pankritiko stadium wich holds about 32000-35000 seats.

paos stadium leoforo only holds about 16000-17100.

if u put 2 and 2 together then u can see the difference.

it is so great that u can learn a thing or 2 everyday if u wish ;)

Guest Protathlitis

ahaHaha go home slick

ergotelis doesent come close to filling the pankritiko apart from playing OSFP. so theres not much point in talking such s%$#! and mentioneing the capacity. the fact that pao cant half fill a 14k stadium should tell you that your an idiot as well

why are you still posting re?

osfp: 27.773

aek: 26.541

pao: 10.126

ergotelis: 9.526

paok: 7.775

if you have a look at the average attendance things change and pao has more than ergotelis. but still not a bit difference. if leoforos would have been open for all the matches the average might be even lower. ergotelis still doesnt have that a big attendance for such a big stadium.

ahaHaha go home slick

ergotelis doesent come close to filling the pankritiko apart from playing OSFP. so theres not much point in talking such s%$#! and mentioneing the capacity. the fact that pao cant half fill a 14k stadium should tell you that your an idiot as well

why are you still posting re?

stop posting here in this forum!

bloody bastarde!

get it

u are fooking dumber than a door

green brothers why are u arguing looooooooooooool with red spastic supporters. U might as well argue with some1 in a nekrotafio,,,,who cares what crowds etc etc

pffft end of season loool

dont some of uz have lives???????

:LOL:

ergotelis was playing at the pankritiko stadium wich holds about 32000-35000 seats.

Come on buddy. we all know Ergotelis Stadium is biggerbut it holds 24.000 and Leoforo holds 13.000 (and not what you said). But HONESTYLY DON'T YOU THING THE STATS ARE QUITE PATHETIC FOR A TEAM THAT WANTS TO WIN THE CHAPIONSHIP ?

I mean we have to face one thing Pao is doing s%$#! lately. I hope you know that Pao during the years in OAKA espacialy before the 90's when we had players like Zaets, Rotsa, Saravako we were solding out a 74000 stadium. Think and compare the difference. One thing I wanted to get out of this. PAO FUNS DON'T GO TO THE STADIUM BECAUSE VARDINOGIANIDES ARE NOT THE RELIABLE PRESIDENT PAO YUSED TO HAVE ANY MORE.

And by the way if Kokalis were to build a bigger stadium ex: 50.000 right now, it would still sell out every week.

I think of it and it makes me sad because I love Pao and still know that Pao is the only team that can really do something from Greece in an international competition...

Come on buddy. we all know Ergotelis Stadium is biggerbut it holds 24.000 and Leoforo holds 13.000 (and not what you said). But HONESTYLY DON'T YOU THING THE STATS ARE QUITE PATHETIC FOR A TEAM THAT WANTS TO WIN THE CHAPIONSHIP ?

I mean we have to face one thing Pao is doing s%$#! lately. I hope you know that Pao during the years in OAKA espacialy before the 90's when we had players like Zaets, Rotsa, Saravako we were solding out a 74000 stadium. Think and compare the difference. One thing I wanted to get out of this. PAO FUNS DON'T GO TO THE STADIUM BECAUSE VARDINOGIANIDES ARE NOT THE RELIABLE PRESIDENT PAO YUSED TO HAVE ANY MORE.

And by the way if Kokalis were to build a bigger stadium ex: 50.000 right now, it would still sell out every week.

I think of it and it makes me sad because I love Pao and still know that Pao is the only team that can really do something from Greece in an international competition...

here u go sucker!

from supersport.gr

And by the way you are refering not to the ticket sale capacity but the total capasity of the stadium regarding Dimosiografica theoris etc, etc, that are not cuting ticket sales.

For ex: OAKA is 80.000 capacity but can only cut 74.000 ticket sales because of the Dimosiografica theoria.

actually when pao played ergotelis there were more fans there than the ergotelis osfp game!

One thing that has NOT been mentioned, is ticket prices.

PAO has the most expensive prices out of all Greek clubs.

When Leoforos sells out, it is a matter of supply and demand.

Prices however are high even during the less competitive games

Childhood friends of mine paid over 1000 Euros for Gate 3 season tickets!!!

Because of those "alhtes", :tdown: that threw #$% during the gauro game, :angry: they missed the fair well Leoforos game vs AEK,

and PAO missed the "protathlima".

VarDenDinokolis has promised two class players, now that there will be good business reason for them...

You see, without any significant signings, they will have an even lower attendance, but now in a stadium 4 times larger :blink:

PEACE

Archived