Phantis Forums

It's all pretty sick...

Evergreen

My fellow Green-White brothers we've come to the point where we need Olympiakos to win the Cup today otherwise, with Aris winning it, it would send them to the UEFA Cup next season and as a consequence, leave Iraklis indifferent on the last day of the season against Olympiakos, something we don't want.

Our players need a good ass-kicking for what they've brought us to. :angry:

This is not a late development for us.... Look back the whole season... pretty bad! No matter what happens in the end, we shouldn't be proud of this season's performance!

On the other hand, no I want Aris to win. I don't believe that Iraklis will play any less against gavroi no matter what. I can tell you this, if gavroi win will go with great psych to Saloniki... If Aris, a team relegated to the second division, beats Oly then Iraklis will beat them too. I want gavroi to go to UEFA.. lose everything!

Good victory for Oly.

I wish one could count how many times in the last 9 years Oly has difficulties in the first 40-60 minutes and the deadlock is broken when they win a penalty..I think it is over 40 times.. :huh:

I am not claiming something: most of them are real..I just wonder how it can be the case..Perhaps they are very smart or/and very offensive in the way they play...

Good victory for Oly.

I wish one could count how many times in the last 9 years Oly has difficulties in the first 40-60 minutes and the deadlock is broken when they win a penalty..I think it is over 40 times.. :huh:

I am not claiming something: most of them are real..I just wonder how it can be the case..Perhaps they are very smart or/and very offensive in the way they play...

Olympiakos put the pressure on Aris and was rewarded for teh Penalty for there hard work

and that was a foul in the box no question

doin't start bitching guys

Oh, com'on guys, gavroi should have won that game, fair & square. I don't know if Aris is the 3rd worst team to be relegated, but we should be pissed at our team... you can say Aris got the best of us this year!

Anyway, Iraklis has beaten gavroi this year and I don't see why they can't do it again... maybe the UEFA spot might be an extra motivator for them.... but, most importantly, I think, there are at least half a dozen of their players for whom other big teams have expressed interest so they'll try to show what they can do against gavroi....

We might back away into the championship, though I'm afraid that we may screw up in Krete.... if Oly loses/ties Ira and we don't win, our players better stay in Crete and transfer to OFI.... :ph34r:

personally i dont want the titlo. If we win a titlo by playing concistenty,on merit fair enough. We blew it,,,,,we had to win aek to secure it,but no,,,on the spur we choked,end of story. Stuff sitting waiting for gkeles from other teams to celebrate titlo.,,,,this mentality has to stop. Den xairomaste protathlimatta tou gkolou san afta.

The thing that worries me is who we could draw in the 3rd Qualifing Round for the CL (we'll finish 2nd if OSFP don't blow it, I'm obviously hoping they do :D). We could be playing Arsenal, Inter, or Werder, or some weaker/crap team that's had to come through the qualifing round(s). It all depends on the draw. We'll also be at a considerable disadvantage, as isin't Eki banned for 3 games from getting sent off in Seville (they should have appealed it)?

This years UEFA Cup was a perfect example of that. We played a good team in Sevilla (whom we could've beaten, sadly :( ) and OSFP get mediorcore at best Schoux. Oh well, you can only take winning the Greek League so seriously. Especially, if the OSFP-Panionos riot rulings stood, it'd be us and AEK slugging it out at the top. While I'm dissapointed that this title isn't ours...there's always next year...hopefully some good signings and coaching stability can get the title, cup, and some Euro glory that's rightfully ours :tup: B) :box: :gr:.

Look UEFA want big names in the CL, they will not pair off say Inter and Man U in the qualifying rounds, the bigger the name, the more money for UEFA. Basically the hardest team Panathinaikos could have is Partizan Belgrade or Everton, and we can beat these teams.

The offical documentation or whatever u want to call it is here:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/s...seedcl2005.html

Hey, every cloud has a silver lining, if we lose the titlo Gonzales will only miss one game in the first round of the CL, its all good!!!

:tup: :tup: :tup:

Hey, every cloud has a silver lining, if we lose the titlo Gonzales will only miss one game in the first round of the CL, its all good!!!

:tup: :tup: :tup:

I like your positive attitude. :tup: :gr:

PEACE

Everton and the 4th Italian team are unseed in CL - I hope we don't draw with them

This is a very important year for Greek clubs in Europe - they are slipping down the rankings and must garner some points soon (this year and next) otherwise we are back to just 3-4 total teams in Europe

Archived