Phantis Forums

castillo to get punished

CH-Thrylos

he will have to show up in athletics court because of the incident against kalamaria. he is in danger to get punished with 1 to 3 matches.

wouldnt be bad for him to learn that the stuff he is doing on the field is unneccessary and completely stupid.

I am glad this will happen. The only ereason he did not get sent out in the game was because of the ref (Kasnaferis), who is a proclaimed Olympiakos fan.

here we go again same old bullshit

it seems all refs are fans to Olympiakos

again i can't bllame them

why would u root for the other clubs that just bitch about everything

That has been a known fact for many years about Kasnaferis. There are many documented instances where he favored Olympiakos. Specially in games against PAOK.

And since we are at it, let me also tell you that Tsagarakis, who used to call a lot of Olympiakos games in the past, was (and maybe still is) a member of the Olympiakos fan club in Crete. ;)

Anyway, this should not have been turned into a ref discussion. The focus should be on Castillo, who is a kolopaido, and nobody is doing anything about it. I would have expected PAE Olympiakos to at least fine him for the repeaed antics on the field.

i think he got several slaps on the wrist. :LOL:

you are absolutely right. but what do you want to do? if our pae is incapable to punish a player just because they are scared of what the consequences would be, dont expect them to do anything.

i could imagine that he will get a punishment if he gets a three match ban.

yaniotis if one team souldn t be talking about referis and corruption that will be pao and vardinogiannis family so please be carefull about what you are saying.

please stop it :wacko:

i cant hear the word "ref" anymore. after all these discussion when i will go and watch a match again i think i will just take out a gun and kill the ref. just so that nobody can argue about his decisions. :ph34r:

the refs in greece suck (most of them) and if they prefer one team from the other it is just because of the incapability or the financial disadvante of the team that lost to pull him on their side. period B)

please stop it :wacko:

i cant hear the word "ref" anymore. after all these discussion when i will go and watch a match again i think i will just take out a gun and kill the ref. just so that nobody can argue about his decisions. :ph34r:

the refs in greece suck (most of them) and if they prefer one team from the other it is just because of the incapability or the financial disadvante of the team that lost to pull him on their side. period B)

Ch Thrylos.... Do you know why the refs suck. That's because they all have bellies and can't keep up with the plays..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I agree with you on the fact that we should not worry about the refs, they are going to be incosistent and it's a never ending battle

That has been a known fact for many years about Kasnaferis. There are many documented instances where he favored Olympiakos. Specially in games against PAOK.

And since we are at it, let me also tell you that Tsagarakis, who used to call a lot of Olympiakos games in the past, was (and maybe still is) a member of the Olympiakos fan club in Crete. ;)

Anyway, this should not have been turned into a ref discussion. The focus should be on Castillo, who is a kolopaido, and nobody is doing anything about it. I would have expected PAE Olympiakos to at least fine him for the repeaed antics on the field.

your the one that brought the whole issue about the refs here

the refs had nuttin to do with this situation and yet u still brought them into this topic

by the way was Kasneferis the ref from last years Pao v OSFP game ???

here we go again same old bullshit

it seems all refs are fans to Olympiakos

again i can't bllame them

why would u root for the other clubs that just bitch about everything

Im glad u finally admit that about the refs
i was being sarcastic

but obvioiusly u didn't get my drift

Archived