Phantis Forums

WCq: Turkey - GREECE

dimitrakis

you know i think this game cant be calculated......

the team who wins the most man to man battles will win the match....

it is not important who plays here and there....this is SOCCER

THIS IS A TEAM GAME.....if a striker can play in the defense and an defense player can play in the middle field than you can say this is a good team...and the turkish team has players who are middle fielder but who can play like born striker or a born defender....this is soccer...and this why i love this game

:D

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Image

this one of a potential defender in the next game : D.Baris

And yes Mr. Toraman from our team is listed as middle fielder BUT he plays like ther born defender ...and he makes his job in the defense as well as in the middle field

Ladies and Gentlemen this is Ibrahim Toraman :

Posted Image

:tup: :gr:

as the team begun to practice ???

this is such a huge game

i really feel we will drop back to defensive mode in the beginning just to weather the storm

i feel we will go to a 4-5-1 formation

i am guessing from right to left

Seitrads Kyrgiakis Kapsis Fyssas

the key is to some how control poessession

Turkey has a shaky defensive line

good striking core and a solid midfield

we will have a couple of chances but we need to cash in on them

lets win

Posted Image

Getting closer to June 4. Has to be one of the best games to be played this year....two countries that can't stand each other playing in Constantinople...bring it on, grudge match deluxe.

Will be waiting to see who's in the Hellas starting line up.

HELLAS....... bring it home boys!

If Cetin is out, Toraman is left on defense. The other 3 defenders could be replaced by orange practice cones....it will have the same effect.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and yes Emre is not training with Inter as he is hiding from from the team somewhere :ph34r: :ph34r: as he searches for a new club

emre played today and was given a '6', in the pagelle. karagounis also played, was inter's best player on the pitch and was given a '6.5' in the italian pagelle. karagounis is in good form and should be in top physical condition for saturday's match.

at the same time, eleftheropoulos was given a '6.5' and also saved a penalty in messina's match today. the past month eleftheroupolos has been in very good form, a few '7s' and a few '6.5s', helping messina make a late charge for a uefa cup place.

food for thought for otto? only people on messina know if eleftheropoulo has become serious about his profession and has turned the corner into becoming a quality goalkeeper. for sure, even on a dicey serie a side like messina, i have no doubt that eleftheropoulo is getting better goalkeeping and fitness training than if he was still at 'thrylos'.

the fact that chalkias is greece's #2 goalkeeper should be investigated by one of the 8,000 different eu commisions.

today bologna drew with sampdoria 0-0, zagorakis was given a '6'.

Thats good to hear that Karagounis is both playing and is in fine form

he will need to be one of our best players out there for the next two games

the team did begin its training but had quite a few players missing in the training sessions due to there club commitments

anywayz the game is coming upon us

we must be prepared and focused at the same time

i know King Otto will have us prepared for this huge match

he knows wuts at stake both the World Cup and Pride b/c of our hated rivals

i also heard some sour news that Kats0uranis is struggling in some sort of injury he is suppose to make a full recovery and he better lol

lets win

we are the reigning European champions remember that Turkey

We are missing our best back and mid.

I do not think anyone in the Turkish team, is as valuable as Zagorakis is for Greece. Dellas is a rock.

If Kyrgiakos plays for Dellas, he must have a great game.

He should be pumped since he had a successful season at Rangers and wants to establish his position in the team, after last year's injury that made him miss the Euro... Taularidis looks to be included as well.

Stelios, Karagounaros, and Bassinas must also play outstanding.

The fourth mid position is probably Katsouranis, with a defensive role, or Tsiartas?

He has been injured a lot and has not played for Frankfurt.

Otto knows best if, and when he should come in.

My opinion is that he should not start, since he cannot play 90 mins anyway.

If we score first we will play Euro type ball control, and Katsouranis will be more valuable.

If we desperately need a score Tsiartas can create, and should come in, just like in Ukraine

I like Vassily, but I hope we will not need him.

If either Fyssas, or Goumas do not play, then I expect Katsouranis to play in the back.

This leaves a mid position to fill. Who will it be? Lakis, Kafes?

Every goal that GREECE has conceded in these WC qualifiers, has been a gift to the opponent. Mostly Antonis' mistakes. Our two best, Dellas and Thodoris, will be very missed. That will make our defenders job more difficult. We have to score, if indeed the Turkish weakness is in the back. Avoid gifting the game. Make the opposition work for it. Sounds simple in theory...

Good things are on.

Greece #1 in Eurovision.

Shevchenco missing the penalty in the CL shootout,

while a GREEK flag :gr: shows up within the Liverpool fans,

inside Turkey Olympic stadium!!!

PEACE

Posted Image :tup:

cimbom :)

I like your Avatar!

I hope you really believe in it.

Could you possibly help me out ?

Why is Turkey "polite" to Greece,

in sports:

"Yunanistan, Cek

Cumhuriyeti' ni devirip

finale adini yazdirdi" "SIHARITIRIA GITONES"

and entertainment:

12 points in the Eurovision contest.

While simultaneously repeatedly invading GREEK airspace with supersonic fighters?

PEACE

emre played today and was given a '6', in the pagelle. karagounis also played, was inter's best player on the pitch and was given a '6.5' in the italian pagelle. karagounis is in good form and should be in top physical condition for saturday's match.

at the same time, eleftheropoulos was given a '6.5' and also saved a penalty in messina's match today. the past month eleftheroupolos has been in very good form, a few '7s' and a few '6.5s', helping messina make a late charge for a uefa cup place.

yes i saw part of this match and i was surprised to see Emre but Inter has nothing to play for in this match so they fielded some players they are trying to sell

i have been tracking Eleftheropoulos, he definately seems to have something going but you know Otto will keep Chalkias as #2 because he's loyal to his euro winning squad. he's 29 but it's never too late though, I hope to see him at Confederations Cup.

Archived