Phantis Forums

Transfers

m_kafes

I think we don't need another stricker, not until mid-season transfers. By then we'll see what our boys can do. If Olizadebe is healthy and in form, Pap can do well, as Gekas. We should be fine.

I wish we had resigned Munch, because he was a known (and good) quality player.

I also think that Melitzanas has enough grit to try different schemes, and give chances to players. Having the team from training camp to the end of the 05-06 season he'll show us what he's got. I think he's a decent coach, he's got to work with what material he's gotten. A good coach should be able to get the best out of every player.

If Vyntra plays like he played during the national team's games, I worry.

If it were up to me, I'd try to bring back Karagounis. We were stupid not to sign Kapsis! (can't believe how we let him go to gavroi..... the son of Anthimos!!! :tdown: )

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:tup: AMIN!!! :D

There are Greek players that for the right contract would return to Greece.

I will exclude XAPISTEAS and Giourkas, since they just signed multiyear, multimillion deals.

Stelios is also doing fine in England and has no reason to go anywhere but up.

Kyrgiakos does not want to return to PAO, because he was very recently traded and betrayed... by PAO

If gauros offers him a better deal than what he can get abroad, do NOT blame him for going there!

He would not be the first nor the last...

BUT...

Vryzas, Fyssas, Dellas, Karagounis, Zagorakis, obviously ...Kapsis, would return.

Karagounis for example has been very faithful to Inter, who do NOT return the favor.

He was recently married and bought a house in Northern Athens.

Do not tell me that he would reject a VALID offer from PAO.

Dellas insists that he will not return, but $$$ talks...

Zagorakis was talking to PAOK, but Bologna was NOT relegated...

Fyssas I know would return, but I do not think PAO want him, same goes for Vryzas.

Lakis is back at AEK and Kapsis at gauros, PAO did not even bid for those two.

I do not like seeing proven Greek players go to gauro, while PAO gets cheap foreigners to replace them.

Flavio and Biscan are the only foreigners that were recent additions to the team which are arguably better than a Greek at their positions.

My point is to buy the best foreigners and best Greeks, not to replace the BEST Greeks, with cheap foreigners.

When you make statements like this one Mr. Tzigger:

"

You do NOT like neither KAPSI nor Kyrgiako? :o

Or I would cut his soccer for good.

:nono:

You prefer Morris and Seric?

I still think it was a mistake to release Munch.

He was a huge factor every time he played, he crossed beautifully, and even organized the game.

He only wanted 400k I believe.

Seric might be good, but I doubt he will be as skilled as Markus...

Why not have both?

Now our left side is thin in Def and Attacking Mids.

We do not have options (Seric/Kotsios)

Vyntra will play the right side, and Seric the left.

Wooter/ Sanmartean is our weakest link...

That will leave Gonzo with too much work.

I think if Manoli, plays up, then PAPA could cover the left side.

He has played that role with the NT. With Geka on the other side.

I hope Sanmartean has a great season and proves my skepticism wrong :tup:

PEACE

What I said is that Kyriakos turned his back to Pao because he wants to make more money at Rangers. Anybody would do that, but he could as well say that I still belong to Pao as the contract that he signed and come to practice as everybody else did and wait for a team to buy him in a normal way this Summer right now. Now all he does is nothing but trouble for Pao and gives confidense to Rangers to buy him for free (keeping his blue card as well) Kyriakos should appreciate what Pao has done for him before move on his own. If I was Tzigger I would try to get revenge form him because he acts like a piece of s%$#! against Pao managment, as if he is not a good player to find an even better contract offer at an other from Ranger's team , if he were to stay for just the practise sessions at Pao he would already be sold.

As for Kapsi, I think he is to old, so why bother, as if Pao defense has big problems.

What I said is that Kyriakos turned his back to Pao because he wants to make more money at Rangers. Anybody would do that, but he could as well say that I still belong to Pao as the contract that he signed and come to practice as everybody else did and wait for a team to buy him in a normal way this Summer right now. Now all he does is nothing but trouble for Pao and gives confidense to Rangers to buy him for free (keeping his blue card as well) Kyriakos should appreciate what Pao has done for him before move on his own. If I was Tzigger I would try to get revenge form him because he acts like a piece of s%$#! against Pao managment, as if he is not a good player to find an even better contract offer at an other from Ranger's team , if he were to stay for just the practise sessions at Pao he would already be sold.

As for Kapsi, I think he is to old, so why bother, as if Pao defense has big problems.

the thing about kyriako is, as far as i read, that these contracts a lot of greek teams make with that "one-side-renewal" option are against the fifa law. that is also why the rangers sent him back so that they dont have to pay the money. i suggest that they thought of getting him for free after his contract would have run out in summer, but they wont have thought of pao renewing his contract and wanting to get paid to release him. i didnt know that these contracts are illegal and i think lots of people in greece, including players, dont know it either.

not true, recently Mouscron declared there a bit impatient on PAO waiting on Zevlakov....they claim other clubs are interested in him and are trying to rush PAO's offer....i think PAO are holding him as a last resort....

as for Foutsini he is staying at PAOK, Sylla i dont know yet....

the name of Cordoba was thown out (right winger) all i know is that hes Chilean and plays in Italy.....dont know his first name cant remember what club.

sport24 mentionted an option to Zevlakov:

Bosinan Striker Adnan Custovic...

I prey they are joking. He is a second division player spent his career in french 2nd division.....

Matches---------Goals

98-99 Le Havre (France) ----------- 9 ---------------0

99-00 Le Havre (France) -------------7----------------1

00-01 Le Havre (France D2) ---------11---------------1

01-02 No Club --------------------------0----------------0

02-03 Laval (France) (D2) ------------32---------------8

03-04 Laval (France) (D2) ------------25---------------3

04-05 Amiens (France) ---------------20---------------4

wow i dont think i could be that much more less impressed how the hell could he ever get on our shortlist? He has the most pathetic backround i have ever seen for a player linked to us.

wow i dont think i could be that much more less impressed how the hell could he ever get on our shortlist? He has the most  pathetic backround  i have ever seen for a player linked to us.

OK, here I go...

1997/98 Degirmenderespor (Y)-------------12 Games-2 Goals

1998/99 -----------------------------------------------------------

1999/00 -----------------------------------------------------------

2000/01 Golcukspor (Y)----------------------4 Games-1 Goal

2001/02 Golcukspor (Y)----------------------15 Games-7 Goals

2002/03 -----------------------------------------------------------

2003/04 -----------------------------------------------------------

2004/05 -----------------------------------------------------------

They used to call me "Kucuk Jardel" (Jardel the Tiny) because of my cute goalscoring record :LOL: and that I was a bit overweight :LOL: (10 goals in 30 games, even better than Palto's goalscoring rate) :LOL: :LOL:

Do you guys think I can play for PAO??? I mean if that Bosnian can, why not me???

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This management is s%$#!!!! :box: :tdown:

Guest Mugkas

very impressive the_turk, i think u deserve the captains armband, and we should change our colours from green to red to make u feel welcome

very impressive the_turk, i think u deserve the captains armband, and we should change our colours from green to red to make u feel welcome

:LOL: :LOL: no, no. give me a few hundred euros and green will instantly become my holy colour :LOL: :LOL:

Also apparently we have sighned a right midfielder for sure.

Malezani wanted a right midifielder badly and apprently its believed that the player has already signed.

Also It would be a name well known across the world. and his not european.

Intresting B)

South American then?

yeah, Kyriakos is done at Rangers. Too bad he helped them win the title over Celtic. Anyway, PAO is not going to use him as a player again. I don't know what this kid is thinking. He's got no other offer right now.

It would have been interesting to see if the greek teams' practice of "one sided renewal" holds! I doubt this is legal. Once a contract is over, it's over. Like elsewhere, a clause put into a contract (and signed) doesn't make it legal. You can't sign to be a slave for example!

Also, it appears that PAO wants another stricker because we're not confident that Manoli would be healthy for the whole season. He just broke his wrist, and will be out for a couple of weeks. Geesh.....

Also, I'd say if Sanmartean is not healthy when the season starts, he should be let go.

The matter won't even reach Uefa. Pao legaly owns Kyriakos contract for the moment and the Rangers decided to send his blue card back to Pao because they don't wan't to fight over him any more. Basicaly Kyriakos is obliged to come back and either play at the team for one more year or leave after a new offer is pressented to him.

Basicaly a team like Bolton Portsmouth or Jenoa will offer him a contract in the near future. The thing that worries me the most about Kyriako is that he defenatly has some injury problems that made Rangers hesitant to sign him. This is exactly the reason I also thing that Kyriakos wanted to sign with then so badly.

Seriusly I think the player is very good and he can get offers from many teams, but the question is his knee problem and the willingess of any team to sign him after the medical.

Rangers would have to be real asholes or very stupid not to even spend one million to buy him, because they needed him. Rangers probably didn't want to speak openly about his knee problem just not to ruin the kid's carrier I think...

Corradi to Pao???

Agent rules out Roma move for Corradi

tribalfootball.com - July 23, 2005

The agent of Valencia striker Bernardo Corradi admits the Italy international would love a move to AS Roma - but knows it won't happen this summer.

"A move to Roma would be ideal for Bernardo," said Moreno Roggi. "He wants to return to Italy and would love to move to the capital.

"But the transfer ban means it just cannot happen.

"There is interest from other Italian clubs, plus from two English teams and Panathinaikos."

---------------------------------------------

its only interest and thats where this will probably end - but its good to live in hope!

Archived