Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Newcastle

Montreal_Thrillos

are you kidding me with predictions about 3-0??!!! I generally support Greek teams in europe but Newcastle will win... Oly doesn't have the spank it needs to overcome a fast english team.... and gavroi psychology is not good.... This is going to be a very tough period for gavroi....

1-2

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a shame - it would have been nice to see 11 vs 11 - even with dinged up Rivaldo

The worst part is:

1. If you see back to back penalties - the ref basically is saying oops sorry for the first one - and this resulted in red card #1

2. When Kostoulas was tossed the ref tried to give another player a yellow - then he was notified that is was Kostooulas who had fouled - leaving him no chance but to give the card to him - I doubt he gives a 2nd yellow to him to reduce Oly to 9 unless he murders the guy

Them is the breaks boys - next year

Come on voltures, rub it in

I don't believe that you can hurt me more than the pain I am feeling already

i new it will be bad' but even I did not ecpected such a disaster

It has been a while since I shed tears for football, and I know it is senseless, there are so many real tragedies in the world

But still... I feel so bad' and it does not give me any consolation to state that the Spanish arbitro was s%$#!, All spanish referrees are, I see it every week in the Spanish League

Is it the end of Bajevic? maybe some good will come of the bad

hey, although I believed that Newcastle would win today, I didn't like the way it happened.... I'm afraid that more bad news are coming for you guys.... the return match can be another tragedy...

No, Bajevic is safe until Sunday... If AEK wins, then expect changes, especially when Kastoria eliminates gavroi from the cup....

Seriously, though, Oly is too slow in midfield and attack to play most euro teams.....

Now, ontop of the disappointment today you have tired players in a short week before playing AEK.....

No problem, you'll be back to UEFA next year..... (what is it, 3rd and 4th teams go?...)

Guest Protathlitis

fuk this game;

dont even bother with the useless gays watching from their kanapes and typing at the same time; we'll just #*$# them at leoforo

still, dissapointing from some of players but like someone mentioned; DJORDJEVIC :nw: - a true champion

no i sense there is no reason for us to rub it in, i think the outcome of the game has hurt you enough, we will give you some time...but yea who knows maybe you can get a good result in england, alla diskolo...but i say panatha fans show some class and try

not to use this opportunity to heckle oly as we were and we have heckled

the score in england...

newcastle-oly

1-1 or 1-2 for ofsp

*by the ways it kanapedes

Guest Protathlitis

obviously its very unlikely that we'll go through now but who knows; maybe the ref will make newcastle play with 9 men - then we will win

but then again us getting a good deal from a ref in england is as unlikely than winning there :tdown:

someone asked if good will come out of Bajevic going: NO GOOD will come out of Bajevic going

a re kotessssss.

sas psisan i aggloi..................

mono mia omada eixi europiadi epiria kai den erxetai apo to limani.

Me gerokomio den pate pouthana.

kai tora zeitatai dikailogies gia tin hta sas.

Ante Gia epo mena............

Sweet Dreams..................

Archived