Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Newcastle

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great taste of decor :D :blink: :tup: :tup: :tup: :D :D :LOL: :LOL:

This game might be close, I'm hoping that OSFP will get the win, but the British play great away. As long as the defense does its job, then Olympiacos will come away with the victory.

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

March 10th

reds vs the magpies

while we will be here

Posted Image

the greens will be here watching us

Posted Image

I dont see us losing I say 2-0

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Im providing the same kanape in Sydney Australia :LOL: :LOL: All PAO fans will be provided with complimentary RED cordial and RED popcorn :LOL: :LOL: Almost the same , mine comes in a 10 seater :P :P OLYMPIAKE EISAI 8EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :nw: :nw:

this is so funny.......once in a million years OSFP is further than PAO and you can finally joke about it.

Newcastle is strong in europe, so i say they will win 1-0 in faliro and 3-1 in england......

keep dreaming Pao fans

Newcastle welcome to Karaiskaki but don't expect much more

it will be a horror place for Newcastle

and will worry about St. James Park when we get there

beat Newcastle

this is so funny.......once in a million years OSFP is further than PAO and you can finally joke about it.

Newcastle is strong in europe, so i say they will win 1-0 in faliro and 3-1 in england......

I didn't realise your "Joke of a team", has a histiry of 1million years?

But I guess, you guys have cheated with the date when "PAO pou sto kalo PAO" was formed.

We are still waiting for the time you will say "Sas g@#$#@me" rahter "Sas g@#%$#ne".

I'll provide the pillows for you....

RedMania, how's the weather there at your palioxwri?

Im predicting OLYMPIAKOS 2-0 with Okkas scoring both goals :P :P

Sippy007 its going to rain today so i might put the OLYMPIAKOS 3-0 PAO (should have been 6-0) :P to watch my STELLARA :nw: :nw:

LET'S HOPE THEY DON'T SCORE A GOAL STON PEIRAIA. WITH 1-0 I'LL BE HAPPY.

THEY SCORED 4 AGAINST SACHAUX IN FRANCE. LET'S BE MORE REALISTIC WITH NEWCASTLE.

AS FOR THE "BAZELO", I'LL BE IN ATHENS 10th OF APRIL..... :LOL: :LOL:

I'LL CALL YOU THEN... :LOL: :LOL:

BRING STELLARA BACK PROEDREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :nw: :nw:

Sorry guys im changing my prediction..Olympiakos 3-0 with OKKAS a hatrck

the katsikkas??? how the hell do you fans actualy have faith in that peice of crap!??? hes scored THREE goals in the A ethniki this year. he starts every game. hes on the first plac e team (at the moment) Macei Bikovski has 4 and has barely played....okkas SUCKS

as for beating newcastle 3-0

you cant beat sochaux 3-0 in kokkaliskaki what makes you think newcastle are easier!? Newcastle will be the toughest team to come to karaiskaki this year. depor are crap, liverpool cant play away, and monaco isnt that great. (yes tell me they were finalist last year- they scored 27 goals. 2 of those goals came from players still on the team- they arent remotely close to last year they just have the same jersey and coach)

the katsikkas??? how the hell do you fans actualy have faith in that peice of crap!??? hes scored THREE goals in the A ethniki this year. he starts every game. hes on the first plac e team (at the moment) Macei Bikovski has 4 and has barely played....okkas SUCKS

as for beating newcastle 3-0

you cant beat sochaux 3-0 in kokkaliskaki what makes you think newcastle are easier!? Newcastle will be the toughest team to come to karaiskaki this year. depor are crap, liverpool cant play away, and monaco isnt that great. (yes tell me they were finalist last year- they scored 27 goals. 2 of those goals came from players still on the team- they arent remotely close to last year they just have the same jersey and coach)

bravo drakos totally agree :nw: :nw: :nw:

IF you have watched Olympiakos last ten games...Okkas has been one of there best players by far.........Okkas will finally step on the pitch in England this time and he will redeem himself from not playing against Liverpool..........

I hope the reds go thru im gladly cheering for a greek team to win the Uefa cup..Im a green fan but i have greek pride in me..May the reds burn the house down with the limey bastards....Rivaldo, Okkas,Nikopolides, Georgatos will step it up big time.........This competition is not about who is better between the Greens and the REd.. This competition is about what league has the better teams in Europe......As you may all know noe there is only one atomatic qualifier in the Champions League and one in the third group stage we lost a team... Because the portuguese league is supposedly better then us.......Not there teams went far in Europe......If Olympiakos is the only team left in Europe I will be happy to cheer for them, without any second doubts and you idiots that dont bring a bad name tp Greeks all over the world that follow football..........................

This competition is about what league has the better teams in Europe......As you may all know noe there is only one atomatic qualifier in the Champions League and one in the third group stage we lost a team...  Because the portuguese league is supposedly better then us.......Not there teams went far in Europe.....

As I seem to recall, Porto is still in the Champions League. And furthermore, they did win the Champions League last year. Sporting are still in the UEFA Cup and just finished eliminating Dutch side Feyenoord in Rotterdam. No easy feat by anyone's imagination.

Yiannakakis's goal scoring record and ability this year speaks for itself.

Like Drakos said, 3 goals in the A'Ethniki as a striker doesn't get respect nor the fear from other teams that you think he deserves because he's been "...one of their best players in the last 10 games..." In those last 10 games, how many goals has he had? A stirkers worth is in the number of goals he can score. Plain and simple. Not how many times he gets close or hits the posts or any of that other crap.

As I seem to recall, Porto is still in the Champions League. And furthermore, they did win the Champions League last year. Sporting are still in the UEFA Cup and just finished eliminating Dutch side Feyenoord in Rotterdam. No easy feat by anyone's imagination.

Like Drakos said, 3 goals in the A'Ethniki as a striker doesn't get respect nor the fear from other teams that you think he deserves because he's been "...one of their best players in the last 10 games..." In those last 10 games, how many goals has he had? A stirkers worth is in the number of goals he can score. Plain and simple. Not how many times he gets close or hits the posts or any of that other crap.

Get over yourself PAOK was in the Past........Thank God he left that team........

At least the Portuguese cheer for all there teams in Europe... Not like us we bitch and complain what Greek team is better...We should unite in Europe.......Even with the National team they were bitching and complaining of who was called from which team......

Okkas left Paok buddy get over it once again the dream is over...........

You were cheering like a school girl when he was there, but since he left your crying and whining!!!!!! Its ok he will come back and visit you guys dont worry!!!

Guest Protathlitis

Newcastle will be the toughest team to come to karaiskaki this year. depor are crap, liverpool cant play away, and monaco isnt that great.

what a bunch of crap; Newcastle have been very bad the last couple of seasons and this is their worst in a while. they struggle to get any kind of a result in the premiership. Monaco is miles above them and even depor having such a bad season is too. liverpool is obviously a better team than them as well; I dont even need arguments to assert that.

this will be the 4th best opponent we've played at Karaiskaki and after that it would be soso then you gays coming there would be the 5th best team.

I think we really should beat newcastle, they have a lot of flaws in their team.

Another plus is that Boumsong, that mad defender is cup tied :tup:

Get over yourself PAOK was in the Past........Thank God he left that team........

At least the Portuguese cheer for all there teams in Europe... Not like us we bitch and complain what Greek team is better...We should unite in Europe.......Even with the National team they were bitching and complaining of who was called from which team......

Okkas left Paok buddy get over it once again the dream is over...........

You were cheering like a school girl when he was there, but since he left your crying and whining!!!!!! Its ok he will come back and visit you guys dont worry!!!

that has to be the lamest reply i have ever seen bidis...

the bloke makes valid points and ur reply is "Okkas left Paok buddy get over it once again the dream is over"

Mate how old are you??

Get the ###### over it will ya... by the way bidis played s%$#! the last match, but i didnt hear u rub it in papous face did i??

Archived