Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Newcastle

Montreal_Thrillos

Adonis,

When you read something, read the entire thing man, not want you want!. I said more if you can read English, or maybe you want me to write it in Greek. Get with the program file. 

Thrylos Thyra 7 gia panta!!!!

Ohh dont you worry... I can read english - no need for personal insults.

And to respond yes i did read the rest of it and even if you do get rid of Bayevic you are not a team that can do damage in Europe! lol

:LOL: :LOL:

And ill get with the program - I think theres a movie on called SEVEN! :LOL:

It stars some the whole Juve Reserve team!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slick13,

Humiliated by who re xameno plasma. Humiliated like PAO when they choked against Sevilla or when they choked today against Hpaklhs? We might go down in UEFA, but we are not going to get embarrased. I don't know if you read some of the Greek papers, or even the English ones, but both clearly revealed that the first twenty minutes Newcastle looked like the worst team in Europe. I believe Georgatos commented on this in the post-game interview, as well. Newcastle were given this match by Ibaniez, bottom line. I think we'll pull off a win at St. James Park, but not a 3-0 like we need. But you never know? We are the best team in Greece, and what 14th best in Europe. Not bad, don't you think Mr. Slick?. <_<

Thryle Thee Mou Olympiake Mou!!

ok win the protathlima!

we have laid it infront of your feet!

and i mean newcastle at home is pure magic

lets be serious here

u guys think you are a threat in europe?

come on !!

and get over the 7-0.. it happend 1 year and a half ago!

They are a threat! They have won so many european awards :)

Seriously talking, what do you expect from people who are still bragging about an appearance in a final, since 32 years ago? To forget a rival's humiliating defeat that happened only 1.5 years ago? It is their last resort and they will use it until we finallty die from boredom :)

QUOTE (adonis @ Mar 13 2005, 05:06 AM)

Adonis,

When you read something, read the entire thing man, not want you want!. I said more if you can read English, or maybe you want me to write it in Greek. Get with the program file.

Thrylos Thyra 7 gia panta!!!!

Ohh dont you worry... I can read english - no need for personal insults.

And to respond yes i did read the rest of it and even if you do get rid of Bayevic you are not a team that can do damage in Europe! lol

And ill get with the program - I think theres a movie on called SEVEN!

It stars some the whole Juve Reserve team!

lets be serious here

u guys think you are a threat in europe?

come on !!

and get over the 7-0.. it happend 1 year and a half ago!

I never said we were a threat...but lets not say m*****as like Oly is going to become a threat in Europe!

Lets be serious ok - you guys will be out of Europe and we are already and so is AEK etc etc - yet again another dud year by all!

Hi guys, not here to gloat although I'm obviously very happy with the result. The referee was a joke. The first penalty, having rewatched it several times was indeed a penalty and a sending off - as Dyer was denied a clear goalscoring opportunity. Georgatos pushed him in the air, forcing him to the ground. As the last man he had to go. That's what the rule books state.

The second penalty was harsh IMO. Again I've watched it many times and both players were tugging each other so it was only obvious both were going to fall which they did. They both fouled each other so who was in the wrong?

I think the ref gave it to even things up a little.

I have exactly your opinion as well.

1. Georgatos committed a foul within the Penalty box aera = Penalty

....Georgatos fouled the player when the goal was empty and he was ready to head in = Red Card

(Would the Goalkeeper be in his cage, then Yellow Card)

These are the rules.......... Finito and Basta...

But where is the Problem ?

The Problem is that Olymiakos and Panathinaikos are spoiled in Greece by the Referees....

Similar decisions go always in favor of Olympiakos and Panathinaikos....in Greece

This has less to do with the Referees than with the Greek Mentality...and the long standing poverty of the past.

Because then and now (less now)... nobody wanted to mess up with a rich and powerful person as his existence could be ruined...and the dors closed in the future.

So coming back to Olympiakos and Panthinaikos.....

It's like they are working in Dad's factory or enterprise.... so one day, sooner or later...they will have a leading position in that Organisation......

Greek teams and Europe !

The Club Presidents, the main actors in the Greek Football..., they don't really want an European Success.

What they want is to participate in next years Champions League.... that's really want they want... in order to ensure 4 - 6 million Euros...

And therefore the Greek Championship is manipulated.... in order that Olympiakos and Panathinaikos can participate....I repeat paricipate (not more) in the Champions League...

If the leaders of the clubs (mostly ruled by archaic order and feudal organisation) would really want European Success ...and that is to be the winner of one European Competition...... then they would establish a Darwinistic Social Order....

Darwinistic Social Order = Equal Chances = And the best is the winner....not because of Protection but due to his performance......

What is needed ?.... It is needed Referees that treat all the teams equal..and apply the rules independently which teams are playing...... Athletic Judges, which treat all the players equal....independently to which team this player plays for....

The above would arise competition. Honest Competition makes stronger.

Protection makes weak.

listen Georgatos foul was a foul

i mean u can argue that the newcastle player headed the ball after Georgatos gave him a nudge

but he was all by himself

but it wasn't that

but the game was played in our house and the home team does usually get the benefit of the majority calls for the most part

i mean the ref was just a poor decision to do this game

he was more worried for a bit of fame on being on television and grabbin headlines

Archived