Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Newcastle

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I am glad to see it openned too. You are a funny character thrillos. You write 3 posts to inflame the arguments and then you decide to close the thread because of the very same posts you yourself wrote in the first place :P

On the match on Thursday, Newcastle will be missing Jean Alain Boumsong who has been their rock because he is not elligible to play as he played for Rangers in UEFA before Christmas. I think the chances of going through are 50-50.

see most of teh stuff I write are related to soccer.

thats the whoe point of arguing..

but when people start calling each other names and using language not related to soccer... I draw the line.

anyways the game will be a tight one.

I say OSFP 1 NC 0

I can care less about Newcastle good run in form as of late

i can care less that they beat Panionios a while back

they are coming to Karaiskaki and a 1-0 win isn't good enough

lets beat those English man good !!!!!!!!!!

YAISSUS.

WILL THE GAME ON LIVE STREAMING THROUGHR OLYMPIAKOS.GR BE WORTH PAYING FOR?

LAST TIME I WATCHED THE PAO V OLYMPIAKOS GAME THE QUALITY WAS s%$#!.

CAN ANYONE PROVIDE ME WITH MORE INFO.

EFHARISTO

PREDICTION

OLYMPIAKOS 1-0

You can see it without paying

Brazilian station REDE TV

I will post link later

unfortunatley people like me living in NYC will have to watch the game at their local Greek cafe

pay $20 for it but well worth it

this is Olympiakos and it will be a good atmosphere at the cafe and especially at Karaiskaki

Lets go and win

I predict a 1-1 draw at home. I dont think your defence will be able to hold out Shearer for 90 minutes.

Plus did you see Laurent Roberts awesome goal against Liverpool on the weekend!!!!!

Theres Only One ALAN SHEARER!!!!!! :nw: :nw:

From now on Gaurakia the going gets tough - lets see if you have the balls to and mental strength to get through. Experienced players like Rivaldo and Djole will be worth their weight in Gold in a poreia like this.

Will Rivaldo play????

For a preview of this game visit: http://www.newcastle-online.com/2004_05/pr...s_vs_nufc.shtml

Expected lineup, manager quotes and such.

For a view of NUFC's European record visit this page: http://www.newcastle-online.com/history/nu...an_record.shtml

Alan Shearer has scored 24 goals in 41 games in Europe. More than a goal every 2 games.

Enjoy the game, but not the result ;)

For a preview of this game visit: http://www.newcastle-online.com/2004_05/pr...s_vs_nufc.shtml

Expected lineup, manager quotes and such.

For a view of NUFC's European record visit this page: http://www.newcastle-online.com/history/nu...an_record.shtml

Alan Shearer has scored 24 goals in 41 games in Europe. More than a goal every 2 games.

Enjoy the game, but not the result ;)

Olympiakos will not only enjoy the game

they will be enjoying its 80th bday in fine fashion

with a big win

Lets go u Greek reds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although Dusan hasn't revealed his cards yet it seems he will be feilding the same players that played against paok. Excluding Giovanni of course whos position will be taken by Rivaldo.

-Nikopolidis

-Shurrer

-Anatolakis

-Mavrogenidis

-Georgatos

-Kostoulas

-Stoltidis

-Maric

-Djordjevic

-RIvaldo

-Okkas

Guest Protathlitis

luz, whats the link??????

THRYLE THEEEE

Im pumped after watching these CL games. THAT COULD HAVE BEEN US

ONLY VICTORY ACROSS BOTH LEGS WILL DO

PAME OLYMPIAKARA

3-0 to THRYLOS - Djole, Rivaldo and stoltidis will score

Very tough game but i can see us coming away with a 3-0 win (Rivaldo 2 + Gewrgatos) :P :P ..So far in the 4 European games at Karaiskaki we have hit the post 5 times :tdown:About time we have a bit of luck and tonight will be the night :tup:

OLYMPIAKARA lets kick some arse :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: ole ole ole ole

There was a problem with REDE tv . they have a court order not to trasmit CL free on the web sany more, I do not konw if it is applyable also for the UEFA CUp

Anyway' here is a link to another brazilian staion band sports , which is woth to put on you MP list of stations because there are always something interesting and good quality. Now they are trasmitting for example a game of the Portuguese liga, Benfica versus some other team

band sports

As to rede tv, at the moment the link does not work, but maybe it is just me

You can try:

TV Rede

I have another likn but I am mot sure it works, if you will be on line about the time of the beginning of the game I will tell you what is working

Of course ot is nicer to see it in a bar with Greek friends, Unfortunately I do no have any

I even called the Greek embassy to ask if they know about sucj a place, but the y told me that only people that can afford private expensive dishes and even more expensive card can see it. (That is not me, definitely)

If worst come to worst and we can not see any link, There is always the radio ERA sport is the best. upi can find it on the list at this site but to spare you the searching here it is:

Sport Greek radios

TRy this and I will be on line again later with more if I find

Prayers to your favorite saint or God will be appreciated

(THis is for Oly fans , not for Pao fans who want to pray for Newcastle)

Happy birthday Olympiakos. Newcastle will be celebrating it's 100th game in European football in the return leg at St. James' Park next week so we both have our own celebrations. 80 years-old, wow.

This will be a very tough game for both sides I feel. Oly are favourites because of your formidable home record but I spot weaknesses in your side which if any team is capable of exploiting it is Newcastle.

The age of your squad and the number of goals you have scored in Europe. Newcastle play a high tempo, fast, up and at em' type of game. We like to press high and hard and get at the opposition from midfield. We will run and run and run all day without giving up. Look out for Dyer and watch his work-rate and tireless running.

Olympiakos could struggle later on in the game as legs and minds start to tire. We did the same to SC Heerenveen, we wore them down and crushed them towards the end. We are full of confidence having won 5 games in succession and are improving with every game.

I don't think it will be a great game of football and I don't think it will be a high scoring game either. 1-1 maybe. NUFC will score an away goal, I'm confident of that.

We are a strange team. We could thrash you big and likewise you could thrash as big. In Europe though we play much better. We beat Sochaux 4-0 and we played bad in that game. We were just deadly on the counter attack and quite strong in the tackle.

Shearer will have to be watched closely, he may be 34 but there aren't many better strikers in the world at holding the ball up, bullying defenders and scoring goals with their head. He was awesome against SC Heerenveen. He bullied their whole back four. If Robert playes, he can score from any angle and from any distance as well as put the ball on Shearer's head for a goal.

Both teams have their strengths and weaknesses and their flair players that can change the game. I guess the team that will do best is the one who does the most running.

Good luck in the game and enjoy your birthday guys, but not the result.

HOWAY THE TOON!

It will all depend on the way Newcastle performs... If they perform like a typical English team outside the borders of England then it will definetely be a loss... If they decide to play smart for once, sit back and counter-attack with their fast midfielders then they could easily get a win...

But bearing in mind that 90% of the English teams on their away games, they can't change more than 2 passes, I see a close victory for Thrynos....

Lets wait and see...

oh and good luck........ NEWCASTLE!!!! :tup: :tup: :tup:

Archived