Phantis Forums

A man named Dimitris Eleutheropoulos.....

Vasili0s

A yes, i ELE ! Another golden keeper Greece thought she had sprung, only to develop into a mess.....

Being 6 months deep in the Serie A with Messina he had some rather interesting things to say about everyone within OSFP, of his departure, and including Bigon,Anatolakis,Antzas,Georgatos oh and the NT, AEK,PAO and everything else within range, the list is big, sweet Jesus ! This guy should try speaking regularly in public.

A bit from the interview : http://www.sportime.gr/html/ent/718/ent.54718.asp

Eleftheropoulose is not a mess

that is just to good for him

he is straight up trailer park trash

they Goal Keeper that in goal for 7-0

that ###### was once the best in 98-99 is high point winning European GK of the year

then all hell broke lose

injuries started and everything else came on top of him

anywayz who cares about him he sucks period

Guest Protathlitis

relax man, It wasnt all the keepers fault; everybody except for maybe Djordjevic was horrible

theres no need to call the guy or any other Osfp player trailer trash. hes a lot better than some other keepers I know

relax man, It wasnt all the keepers fault; everybody except for maybe Djordjevic was horrible

theres no need to call the guy or any other Osfp player trailer trash. hes a lot better than some other keepers I know

listen he is wut i said he is

obviously it wasn't his fault in entirity

i mean its a team sport so the whole team get's a blame

but he is up their close with Zahcovic of asses that disgraced the Red strip

i was only referrring to eleftheropoulos

Guest Protathlitis

alright man all im saying is eleutherpoulo isnt a dickhead like zahovic, its just that theres no need to rubbish an Osfp player like that when he was a loyal servant

Yeahg man, trailer trash is f*ckin harsh, for an intelligent, outspoken man. ATMA mas kremase pollakis, alla we love him for his character (so long as he's not underneath the goaposts, or inside the net mazevodas ti bala sta dixtia meta apo exofreniko lathos, as it werre)).

Thanks thrillosmtl. And what do u mean the Denmark game? How about the secong half. Who made saves in clutch? he did. Who robbed Tomasson? My thoughts exactly. Oh yeah, and EURO? That was impossible w/o him!

did u see him in euro 2004 or do u onlu point out negative stuff

PS: isnt he the goalie of the team in first place?

Yes that makes sense, let forget about his performance in the last 3 months and just keep his performance from the month before. You people never cease to amaze me. The guy is a clear weak link to your team yet you still support him just cause he left PAO and came to Oly. Well then again that shows the difference between a PAO fan and stupid Oly fans. If an oly player came to pao, pao fans would give him the hardest time till he proved himself. Oly fans take a pao player and cheer him and love him and meanwhile he's costing you games and points. Freaken hilarious.

Guest Protathlitis

#################

pao is obviously fuked in the keeper department whereas right now until Nikopolidis retires from Osfp, I am absolutley rapped with the keeper we have

If Nikopolidis hadnt been playing well we wouldent be praising him; hes fukin killing it at Olympiakos. He is the reason for our defence being so much stronger than other years much more than shurrer or anything else is

He is by far the best keeper in Greece and without him Osfp and the NT are in trouble again. You mention a few mistakes like if a keeper makes one mistake then hes a bad keeper: in that case there are no good keepers in the world

clearly the weak link my ass. you know less about Osfp then you do about your own team

--

Dont call other users Idiots please

If you disagree you disagree and thats that

Thanks

nikoipolides is the best greek goalie alive right now. you wanna see bad goalkeeping? watch portsmouth highlights with chalkias in goal. nikopolides will NOT make the impossible save , but unlike ELE he gives the team and the defense a sence of calmness. thats why hes good. he makes the saves he's supposed to make and he is calm and cool and makes everyone around him play easier. if ELE was in goal for the denmark team and let in that goal in the first half he would have been trembling the rest of the game and we would have ended up with a tie or maybe even worse.

I wish the old Phantis forum still existed. I would have liked to have pointed out some posts from Olympiakos members at the time calling for the Greek NT coaches to drop Nikopolidis for Eleftheropoulos and especially the crap they gave to Otto through the Olympaikos newspapers for not calling up Olympiakos players and/ or more of them.

EverGreen may be getting older but he still remembers.

I was just curious if there was a English language translation or summary of that article. It's staggering to see how far he's fallen. It's about as bad as Choutos. From the national team to the scrap heap, is he still even playing w/ Messina. I remember him in my old FIFA 03' game as being the #2 to Nikopolidis (NT) and starter at Oly. The thing is he was actually good in the game (same w/ Choutos)!? Oh well....

I was just curious if there was a English language translation or summary of that article. It's staggering to see how far he's fallen. It's about as bad as Choutos. From the national team to the scrap heap, is he still even playing w/ Messina. I remember him in my old FIFA 03' game as being the #2 to Nikopolidis (NT) and starter at Oly. The thing is he was actually good in the game (same w/ Choutos)!? Oh well....

funny u mention fifa 2003

to me that was the best fifa game in overall game play

the last couple of years its been garbage

going by game play along

if anybody plays soccer games play World Soccer Winning Eleven Eight the best for game play

it does have 3 Greek teams

but not by their exact name or player names

the 7 series did a better job with the names of players on the Greek clubs

i guess b/c they need the official license

anywayz its kinda sad how both their careers went down dramatically

but they only had themselves to blame

they were given alof of chances to shine in OSFP and they didn't

their Ego's dug them a grave period

Archived