Phantis Forums

HOLLYWOOD

Open game. Honestly, this is what I think. I've lost confidence in Scazni. Who knows what scheme he's going to try this time! Decisions like playing Anderson for the first time against AEK (derby, not knwoing his team mates, and he's not ..Pele to use him regardless), and making often subs around the 85th minute show that he's too little for PAO.

Tzigger's visit the other day showed that the players have no confidence in Scazni, so management is trying to keep things thight.

OFI may surprise us. We cannot underestimate anyone. Remember Kerkira, Aris, Egaleo (home) etc????!!

athinaie did u see the game? Anderson started in place of Maric....Maric has been disgraceful for PAO, and when Anderson played he fit in well, and you would have thought he had been playing with PAO 2 years and Maric was just signed....anderson wasnt perfect but i felt a lot safer with him on the field.......he was way better and it was definitly a good move to start him...maybe Lucian would have been more useful than both, but if it comes down to Maric/Epalle/Anderson, i dont care if Anderson had never played football before he would still be a lot better than the crap that usually played in that position.

athinaie did u see the game? Anderson started in place of Maric....Maric has been disgraceful for PAO, and when Anderson played he fit in well, and you would have thought he had been playing with PAO 2 years and Maric was just signed....anderson wasnt perfect but i felt a lot safer with him on the field.......he was way better and it was definitly a good move to start him...maybe Lucian would have been more useful than both, but if it comes down to Maric/Epalle/Anderson, i dont care if Anderson had never played football before he would still be a lot better than the crap that usually played in that position.

Anderson is better in a central role..we all agree on that.

I have never understood, when maric and basinas play together, is MARIC supposed to be a right mid, who drifts centrally, or his he partnering Basinas in the centre? Its always puzzled me.

If he is playing a clear right mid, thats just stupid. and if he is partnering Basinas in the centre than i still think thats stupid as well.

When both your left and right wingers are effective and elusive enough, there is only need for 1 DMC(basinas or other).

I hope with bidis on the left/right and wooter on the left/right (instead of lamoio pandelo/mitu etc) Basinas/Anderson DMC, and gonzalez in the central attacking role, our midfield should seem stronger. Scasny insists on wide play without decent wingers. The new additions better suit the style he seems to push, or else we are F***ed.

This a big game for Pao

reason being they haven't played well since the 4-1 drubbing to PSV

and now gaining an advantage to the championship with Olympiakos losing 3 points here

and this game being played in leoforos

If Pao loses points here don't be suprised if Scanzy goes and recieves the hook

especially after Pao has made 4-5 signings here

Drakos, Kojak, I was only making a point that Scazny played Anderson when the latter didn't even know his teammates, was know to have the injury.... and finally that Anderson didn't appear to be ready to join the team. I think he's a good addition. Of course, I don't agree with the other crap Scazni does... using the wrong players for the wrong positions, etc.

As for the game, PAO must beat OFI and go first place, after AEK lost today, and OLY got punished with -3 plus lost points of a never-played game. Good break for us, but I worry that if our fans screw up they'll come down on us hard to show they're fair!....

this is the last game of the first half of the season......AEK lost , we are ahead of OSFP, with 3 points we ill be winter champs.....

i think skazni needs to go badly no matter what happens, but if we dont win this game he needs to go on monday- NO QUESTION OR DISCUSSION. No more stupid bitching about too many players in training, injuries, no "its just football" when you decide to try to put full pressure to equalize 2 minutes from the end, no nothing.

huge opportunity, win and only win will do. skazni wins, he can stay and well see about ionikos and ksanthi. if he fails, i hope PAO fans will do something if the managemnt doesn anything....

i say PAO 2 OFI 0 ............

here is the selection

------------------------------

Guest Protathlitis

too bad yous will be playing only a freindly tomorow, if you were playing anyone else i could see pao easily taking some of the severeness off our penalties.

Any pao fan who feels we were harshly treated just hope your team cuts the penalty to 3 points only just like aek did so magnanomously. :D

look bitch about it, but think of it like this

it wont happen again with your supporters. The ones that do will be dealt with by your own real fans. PAO had some minor crap this year, dont say we deserve it. we didnt invade a damn pitch take arms be complete jackasses. yeah some kids burned a mixanaki outside somewhere.......others threw some stuff briefly with PAOK. it doesnt compare not at all. as for the attack original club 21,,,,,that has nothing to do with the clubs or teams. its for the police to handle, just because they were wearing PAO scarves and screaming PAO chants while doing it doesnt make it the clubs problem- it had nothing to do with the team and wasnt in the stadium. just deal with it, and please tell me exactly how OFI will let us win....because of the ownership the players scrap all their pride as players and trying to push for a top 5 spot this year??? not really. Players want to win. coaches want to win... the stupid thing is PAO wins practically 100% of their games in leoforos- and now if OFI becomes one of the teams you will say it was because they wanted to lose for their owner?? thats pathetic.

Yes, those fans were indeed jackasses. But we gotta stop with these 5 year old type arguments like oh they gave you that game, or how much u pay the refs. Come on, this club is all about the competitive banter, but the competitive banter needs to grow up. Protathlitis, we were treated unfairly, without a doubt but no one feels the same way. The fine? That's reasonable, you take away some of the money the fans generate. But, the points, now, come on, they were earned by our players. Oh and so long as Scazny is around, all I can say is.... More Protathlimata for us!

Guest Protathlitis

drako, relax man I know that most of the OFI players want to win (even though I get the feeling its not gonna hurt them much at all if they lose) the fact is I've seen the way they play against yous compared to the way they play against other teams; it might be less cynical a situation then im making out but im just taking a jab at pao because the jabs we've got for the amanatidis own goal etc.

As for the punishments, I stand by what I've said about it being a ridiculous decision given that there is no precedent even close to what we got. I also firmly beleive that pao and aek should be punished as well. People convieniently say that because its a certain distance from the gypedo that its the police's responsibility. ;)

Well maybe if the police were more responsible AT the grounds they would have sent police to what was predictably going to be a volitile situation; maybe then there would have been no pitch invasions: NOT an uncommon sight in games where aek, pao or Oly are involved. ;)

My 2 cents in about the punishment..... Good decision. Could have been worse. No kidding! Losing points may discourage similar events and make the other "psefto-magges" prevent the really violent scums from doing their sh*t.

This is a sport!!!! A past-time that should be fun and could be enjoyed by anyone, young or old, everyone. This kind of crap is totally unacceptable in my book. Further, if you can't guarantee my safety then I don't want to pay for thousands of police for a game owned by billionairs and played by millionairs. I don't want to hear about building gipeda, forgive what teams owe, etc.etc... I'm fed up.

Also, under any other circumstances, those criminals (as we saw them in Nea Smirni) would be arrested, prosecuted and punished. And, also be made responsible for repaying for the damages they cause. If every Sunday there are vandalisms and innocent people lose their cars, shops, whatever, the owners should be able to sue the state and the teams for damages.

I understand Oly feels bad about the punishment, but friends, it's not only the sh*theads who stormed the field Kokkalis (and Beos) and so many others, have been making provokative statements all the week prior to the game.

The media is responsible too. For the most part are not journalists, just hired hands with no integrity. When an owner states that "they're are those who want to kill Olympiacos", etc, etc.... (just one example) He should 1) be criticised by the press or asked for details of his accusations, 2) the sport authorities should ask him for proof. If he doesn't provide any, then he should be punished for DEFAMATION OF THE SPORT.... repeated slip-ups, he should lose his team. Period.

Eveything I said here applies to my team and all the rest.

I know both realities, Greece and the US (where I live now).... In the US the sports are fun, enjoyed by everyone. There is a strict code of conduct for the owners and houliganism is totally non-acceptable. I don't think any Greek owner could ever own a team in the US if he behaved the same way.

My point is that if we all care about the sport that we enjoy then we should make it better, more enjoyable. We cannot allow its DEFAMATION. OLY & Panions were perhaps unlucky as the first teams to be punished (not enough in my opinion), but even if PAO were in the same situation, I'd still say the same. IT HAD TO START finally!!!! I'm all for it. Without losing points and punishing (criminally) the hooligans, and monetarily the owners NOTHING good could ever come out of this unfortunate situation. PAO and AEK, and PAOK and the rest of those sh*theads (I can't call them "filathlous" because they're not) better take notice.....

Yes, those fans were indeed jackasses. But we gotta stop with these 5 year old type arguments like oh they gave you that game, or how much u pay the refs. Come on, this club is all about the competitive banter, but the competitive banter needs to grow up. Protathlitis, we were treated unfairly, without a doubt but no one feels the same way. The fine? That's reasonable, you take away some of the money the fans generate. But, the points, now, come on, they were earned by our players. Oh and so long as Scazny is around, all I can say is.... More Protathlimata for us!

the point was to end this crap and take a firm stance against this behavior.

Tell me honestly, do you think fans would think twice if they knew the worst that could happen was a fine????? or a game with no fans? its been like that and it obviously DOESNT work if this kind of crap can still happen. Yeah its the teams points i agree - but the biggest punishment to the fans is to see the TEAM directly affected by their stupid behavior. hooligans dont listen to the your hurting the team, cuz really they werent before, fines dont matter a s%$#! to them if they paid some of that money, you know that. they paid that money to see a match or for a jersey etc - its not like tax money. Now when a hooligan does this crap the message is clear to ALL FANS. YOU WILL DEDUCT POINTS FROM YOUR TEAM AND BE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR FAILURE. There is no better punishment, and be honest YOU KNOW IT.

thats true but what would happen if oly fans dressed up as pao fans and caused riots?? then pao will lose point den the cylce will keep going vise versa untill the league is totally destroyed!! i belive that they should find thoes who r at fault and give them jail time n ban em from the league jst like in england!

Archived