Phantis Forums

WCQ: GREECE - Denmark

Ziaka

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand that move, Otto wants some more defense. I'm usually against getting defensive as you put your defense and keeper under way too much pressure. Though this is the only time i'd understand as our defense is that good. And if Zagorikis was ill, no need to make him more sick. He already gave it his all and scored a goal :D :gr: :nw: ...while sick. What more could you ask for? By the way, who is the captian now? From what it seems this sub dosen't seems to be working...Denmark seem to have been in our end for the past 10 minutes :( .

I understand that move, Otto wants some more defense. I'm usually against getting defensive as you put your defense and keeper under way too much pressure. Though this is the only time i'd understand as our defense is that good. And if Zagorikis was ill, no need to make him more sick. He already gave it his all and scored a goal :D :gr: :nw: ...while sick. What more could you ask for? By the way, who is the captian now? From what it seems this sub dosen't seems to be working...Denmark seem to have been in our end for the past 10 minutes :( .

kafes would be a good change of pass

b/c he is both defensive and offensive minded

a good change in pace

adoni is awful in the air...this is a known fact...even at pao he had a really tough time with teams that played a very wide game centered around crosses in from the touchline...denmark play such a game...and we payed..every gk makes m istkaes, this is true, but in a game like this, those mistakes can kill us in the end...adonis fumbled up shevas ball in the ukraine game and that almost caught us a loss it is werent for tsiartas' magic...i iwwh adoni was better in the air because thats pretty much his only large flaw...if he was gifted in the air then he would be an incredible all around gk...to play halkias may have been a gamble as well...he is good in the air, but has trouble judging when to come out and when to stay in...adoni cant do either...

kafes in---karagounis out

kyriakos in--zagorakis out

we gotta finish these couple chances we just got...3-1 would almost ut the game away...

a professional football player who makes millions to play ball should not be able to use the excuse "the ground is wet"....he made an awful mistake and the are reoccuring...dont try to excuse because u feel the need to defend him...he is a great keeper, but sometimes is very unstable..

Allow me to disagree a bit for how Antonis redeemed himself with the good save...

If he did not make the mistake in the last moment of the first half the Danes would not be so close to it and pressure would be less for our squad...

Anyway, mistakes happen

Now we need to work hard to keep the win

Denmarks coach off!

He complained for an alleged handball in our box but the replay showed it was no foul

Archived