Phantis Forums

Aek vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see everyone is picking on Gonzales cause he didnt play well, but nobody mentions the job that Moras did on him. The youngster, playing out of position, man marked him the whole time he was in and did an excellent job. He played him hard and frustrated him with fouls.. causing Eki to complain to the ref alot. I'm not saying that was the only reason Gonzales played bad but you should give some credit where it is due.

Give credit are you serious.

If this player wants to make it bigger he will face harder markers than just Moras who was as you said played out of position. And if he is supposed to be the great player that everyone makes him out to be he should have skinned Moras alive.

Now if he has personal problems thats a different story, but the minute he steps out on the field to play he should leave those aside and be a professional and go about your job as everyone else does (or tries). If the personal problems were to great that the y would affect his performance than he shouldnt have played.

But dun give me crap and look for exuses for Gonzalez bc he should be treated the same way and criticised the same way like we do to all the other players. And its been quite a while that his out of form. Or maybe this is as good as he is.

Adonis, I think you misunderstood what I said .. I meant Moras should be given credit for the job he did on Gonzalez. I am not trying to defend Gonzales at all and I agree that if he wants to be considered great (2 Rivaldo etc) he has to be consistent evey game (not just a few nice goals a year) and should have taken Moras to school. But as an AEK fan I noticed that in this topic everyone was on Gonzales' case without mentioning the good work of Moras.

Archived