Phantis Forums

Aek vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

True huh drakos13,

but relax, Konstantinidis will come on if were 2-0 down and score a hat trick. LOL

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yeh Right!

I think he should start bides instead of Skacel, Skacel has been out of sorts lately. But anyways, going back to our attacking options, we are starting with out three most attack minded players - Gonzalez, Mihalis, Pap.

You add Bikowski (if the game turns that way) and Bides than its a very attacking side. Assuming he would take out Anderson and Skacel for these subs.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PAO draws 1st blood this weekend. Our youth team is showing the way once again this time beating AEk 1-0 with an Oxizoglou goal :tup:

Scazny can go f*** himself leaving Lucian out of the squad. I'm starting to get sick of Scazny and out crap performances.

problem isnt skatsel or leaving Sanmartean out.....

problem is the fact he took a 3rd central defender instead of an attacking option...its not intelligent at all, its extremely dangerous, now if theres an injury or we are just sucking (which might not be a surprise, this coach cant handle big games or derbies- where as people say Soum was bad in europe he was a badass at derbies and didnt fear gavrous or xanoumia or MPAOK even a tiny bit) we will have an extra striker and a midfielder whos never played before.

Roubakis has no business on this lineup - he may be a good defender i dont know but we need depth and options, he wont go in for a defender over morris or henriksen thats for sure, and i dont think skasny will use all 3 subs for defenders ( i hope not)

another derby lost, that's the bottom line.... we can't finish our chances, but I don't think we can blame anything but ourselves, players and coach.... Maybe we're not all that good that we thought we were! I think we are CAPABLE of playing better, but if we don't have consistency, we can't be a great team. So, I'm resigned to see PAO play a few great games here and there, but being mediocre over all.... (not that the other teams are that much better... most teams suck).

Whatever you say about this game and about AEK, with all the big problems, they got what they wanted.... and at least domestically they've done better than us. :angry:

I'm disappointed....... (not surprised though) :tdown:

Santos is smarter than Skazni i think... sto deutero imixrono allakse tin AEK kai o Skazni den ekane tipota.... sto proto imixrono paiksame arketa kala.... sto deutero s****.... bravo Santos!

I liked Anderson!

p.s. we need Gkekas.... and somedody on the left...

we do need gkekas..this is true...and let me say...today, our big players let us down...basinas, pap, eki, goumas...they didnt give a big enough presence as they shud have for a game with the magnitude of this one..we need more attacking options...

we do need gkekas..this is true...and let me say...today, our big players let us down...basinas, pap, eki, goumas...they didnt give a big enough presence as they shud have for a game with the magnitude of this one..we need more attacking options...

eki was crap, basinas too... pap was ok and goumas!

Minx and Mixalis was the best players!

as for the game:

AEK was incredibly lucky, PAO was way better except for the begining of the second half and our terrible defense late in the game. PAO should have taken 3 points, but at least maybe Skasni will start packing to go back to Prague or Bratislava whatever.... complete moron. I dont want to get back into the Soum-Skazni arguement, but how can people think he is better than Soum??? because we tied the whore of Arsenal with some luck? Because we beat a PSV who qualified? Thats about ALL he has done with PAO, except for the 4-0 win vs Panionios he hasnt done well at all.....Soum wasnt afraid of any team in greece and went at every single one.

SKAZNY IS A PUSSY AND HAS NO FAITH IN THE TEAM OR KNOWLEDGE..............

there is no game in this league that PAO is incapable of winning, so why dont we play to WIN???

Some questions......Why didnt Kirgiakos start???? WHY DID KONSTANTINIDIS START???? (he did have one nice cross, but out of every 430 crosses logic suggests at least one will be good) then he misses an open net alone.....makes crap passes........etc etc....then Skatsel comes on and plays exactly the same crap ball. We have no left side except for Minx who is completley unsuppporrted. I hope Wooter plays left. Sapanis should be starting there, he can defend and attack way better on the left side than the other 2 karagkiozides.

I was happy about some things, Anderson is a good player, but unfourtunatly is a lousy at defense, everytime he gets beat he makes a stupid tackle he cant win and gets bad fouls or misses complelty, instead of running back to support he takes himself out of the play, he did this with Xalkidona too.... He needs to improve, its a habbit from before, not a first game nervous bs excuse, he didnt have any. He is about a thousand times better than Maric, if that says anything.

Konstantinou is doing fantastic, Papadopoulos was playing well too for a change. Basinas showed improvement, but we had about 11 corners or so and all of them were shitty (not all by him, but still his were very bad). Also there was an instance with PAO numbers up on a break and from 35 meteres instead of passing to an open player breaking on the wing he shoots an awful shot with no chance from there....stupid decision.

And skazni waitst till the '92 to make a change on our absolute shitties player of the game Vintra after being scored on THE '84.......again, pure genius!!!!! in fact why not put on roubakis and defend??? Yeah Sanmartean would have been useless if we were to look for a goal (we should have thrown the attacking option in the 70th at least) why not put in Maric- a complete waste of a Croatian for one of our better players on the field????

and what a great idea to let lybe go on a free transfer.....it paid off having one less talented player and option, and now he scoring goals against us!

he was nice to us though, he didnt celebrate the goal.

I hope in the morning the PAO papers wont post bullshit about referee excuses (referee was very fair to both) or whatever, but instead reportage of Skaznis departure. Seriously, isnt it time we get a REAL COACH??? why do we have to give every inexperienced manager their dream shot??? why not get somebody who has coached before??? if we have to give to inexperienced managers, why not Vazexa, Donis?

Archived