Phantis Forums

Aek vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope they will sell tickets to PAO fans this year........pappou i think you said they wont but you were wrong about the BAOK game so there is hope.......

I think if our squad is back to full strength we can finish chances and win 2-1 or 3-1, but if we are the same bad game as last, it will be 1-1...

most probably this match will be better than the one in karaiskaki. i dont want to predict anything but i hope that aek wins :P . that would be the best result for us.

i dont want to start an argument but have a look at this:

Posted Image

as you see, wrong decisions even happen in one of the best championships of the world. ;)

lets hope the atmosphere will be good and that there wont be any riotting fans.

Yes, dont you remember Bruce Grobelaar the goalkeeper for Liverpool, was caught receiving bribes.

Anyways, there is no point for that in this topic. The linesman made a mistake BLATANTLY but has nothing to do with this weeks game.

Hopefully you are right and this match will be better than the one at Karaiskaki. I hear Basinas involvement in the game is still up in the air - and if he is to play he will do so under pain killers injections.

i didnt make my post to start an argument, i just wanted to remind you all, that making mistakes is only human. ;) :hypocrite:

back to the topic

i wish your team a lot of BAD luck for the upcoming match against aek, so that we will hopefully be four points ahead of you after the weekend. :P ;)

for the lineup i would suggest this:

-------------------------epale---------------------

demba-----michalaki-------olisadebe-----mitou

--------maric--------andric---------mitu---------

-------chalkias------raquel-------galinovic------

looks quite offensive, doesnt it? ;) ;)

i agree with him not starting, but being left out was a very stupid/downright retarded move.

here is the bench if pao123's lineup is correct (very probable)

Xalkias

Henriksen

Morris

Maric

Xaralampidis

Konstantinidis

Bikovski

Sakis Rouvas (aka Roubakis)

if you count carefully, heres a total of our attacking options: 2, our 4th striker and a guy whos been in this league for about a week now.

so lets say we go a goal down in the second half. What exactly are we going to do? Bikovski is an option as a striker, but he wont CREATE a goal.....Maric? i wouldnt rely on him in a derby to change things. So that leaves Bidis, who is supposed to have talent offensivley... but one isnt enough, especially if we are 2-0 down, and especially if he cant handle the pressure of debuting in an AEK derby with 50.000 people...

Really we have 3 defenders already on the bench and a defensive midfielder what the hell was roubakis going to do in addition???

I think its ridiculous to include Konstandinidis and Roubakis. I dont care if we win 8-0 I think these stupid decisions by Skazny have to stop. Moronic is more the word. We already have Henriksen and Morris on the bench, you KNOW Roubakis will not be needed with them on the bench, and Konstantinidis is a defensive player too, so is Maric (who is more neutral but still is a terrible player) with Sapanis and Lucian, we would have great variety and depth on the bench.......

Archived