Phantis Forums

Olympiakos v Kekira

NYC_Olympiakos

Olympiakos like all Greek clubs have had a week an half off to prepare for the upcoming games in the championship

Olympiakos is coming off a very difficult tie v Aigaleo and will be looking to get all 3 points here and to have a strong performance

Kekira is in their first season in Alpha ethiniki and have recorded a very impressive victory versus Pao in Kekira but this game will be played in Karaiskaki and Olympiakos will have no let down the win is of most important in this game and must be accomplished period

Kekira will be playing everybody back but Olympiakos should win empatically

Bajevic probably won't do this, but this is such an easy game Giannou should get the start, Antoni could use a break to reach top form like that shutout against Panathinaikos ;) No matter who is in goal, Olympiakos 6- Kerkyra 0.

'4 OLY Nery Alberto Castillo

'28 OLY Vitor Borba Ferreira Rivaldo

'34 OLY Giovanni Silva de Oliveira

'51 OLY Vitor Borba Ferreira Rivaldo

'57 OLY Vitor Borba Ferreira Rivaldo

' 68 In- Okkas Out- Castillo

'89 OLY Yiannakis Okkas

Hanging on to 1st place is gonna be fun Wednesday

Kerkyra :nw: Olympiakos :tup:

look its great that we have such good spirits vs a team like kekira

but we can't take them lightly i mean Olympiakos is expected to win back but will they have any set backs ???

i also like the idea of putting some of the younger players in for seasoning

giannou is a good choice he hasn't played in almost 2 months and needs the seasoning

he was pretty good late in last season's games

Castillo, Rezic and Maric should be getting some big mintues

but the win is the most important part here we need all 3 points

alot of ppl are expecting a very different line up for olympiakos

A'dcol looks like he will get the start nice to see

rivaldo will be out due to him being in brazil to update his visa

i guess maric or georgatos will take his position i prefer maric

lets go Olympiakos play strong and win big

Rivaldo was sipposed to return to Greece today

As I know RIvaldo, he usually not overusing his permits, but anyway According to ERT, DUshan decided not to use him due to jet leg

Well, in Barcelona they did it, once he pkayed practically off the airport, scored gol in contra because of this (against Mallorca) afterwards he scored also in the right direction ;)

Now we will see Oly's worth without him, I hope that Geovani will wake up and take responsibility this time :rolleyes:

I would have liked to see him on the bench, entering if necessary, but, no team can be depending on one player, who ever he might be

Rivaldo was sipposed to return to Greece today

As I know RIvaldo, he usually not overusing his permits, but anyway According to ERT, DUshan decided not to use him due to jet leg

Well, in Barcelona they did it, once he pkayed practically off the airport, scored gol in contra because of this (against Mallorca) afterwards he scored also in the right direction ;)

Now we will see Oly's worth without him, I hope that Geovani will wake up and take responsibility this time :rolleyes:

I would have liked to see him on the bench, entering if necessary, but, no team can be depending on one player, who ever he might be

Olympiakos has been training over a week for this game w/o Rivaldo participating in it

they have expected to play w/o him from the outset and i think they will be just fine

i mean they have done it before already hopefully all goes well and Olympiakos gets a nice easy 3 points

Guest Protathlitis

What are you talking about adonis players in leagues all over europe go back home between matchweeks let alone CHRISTMAS. A lot of players get back the day before the game.

All you vaseloi in here must be big Kerkyra fans today: If you cant lose to them by less than two goals: join them. :LOL: :LOL:

I didn't say that. I said the result of this game was decided before the game started.

if any result was predetrmined it was your result vs PAOK

1-0 down 2-1 win this sounds so familiar win hmmm where have I seen this

oh yeah last years game i n touba guys down 1-0... and win 2-1

preach your fixed campaign somewhere else !!!

Doesn't the fact that we were losing at one point of the game work against your fixed statement? Think before you post bonehead stuff. What if konstantinou didn't score in the 90th minute today? The reason i say today's game was fixed was because you had your favourite referee Efthimiadis and Anastopoulos, Niniadis, and amanatidis on the other team.......or should i say, your team.

Guest Protathlitis

Enough of that s%$#!. Every week it gets said. same could be said when pao wins. end of story. I dont see why your bringing up niniadis; he played well.

It was a good touch with Amanatidis and Niniadis: two greats of Olympiakos. You could tell they still loved the fans and the feeling was mutual.

What about Geo's golara, that was unbeleivable.

Doesn't the fact that we were losing at one point of the game work against your fixed statement? Think before you post bonehead stuff. What if konstantinou didn't score in the 90th minute today? The reason i say today's game was fixed was because you had your favourite referee Efthimiadis and Anastopoulos, Niniadis, and amanatidis on the other team.......or should i say, your team.
u got to be the biggest most ignorant person in teh world for stating those comments

i mean the referee for starters have no influence in that game

and our play was so much better then the opposing team with beautiful goals and remember Rivaldo didn't play

we played so strong that this would have been the score line if we played pao today

if u want to criticize the referee why don't u say something about Aek's game

they got a controversial penalty in the end with soares diving or is it b/c your hatred of Olympiakos blinds u all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anywayz great game guys keep it up

i want clips of the goals especially Georgatos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u really must be blind

i mean to be losing to a team 1-0 and come back late in the game to win 2-1

2 games in a row vs the same team very late in the game ?

someone said in the green forum that PAOK PLAYERS COULD NOT execute all their chances

if youre going to preach about how the greek league is corrupt and fixed and u somehow ignore what has happened the last 2 times Pao - PAOK have played u must also believe in santa caluse and the easter bunny !!

u really must be blind

i mean to be losing to a team 1-0 and come back late in the game to win 2-1

2 games in a row vs the same team very late in the game ?

someone said in the green forum that PAOK PLAYERS COULD NOT execute all their chances

if youre going to preach about how the greek league is corrupt and fixed and u somehow ignore what has happened the last 2 times Pao - PAOK have played u must also believe in santa caluse and the easter bunny !!

i will add to this topic

the funny thing is that pao fans were saying this would be an easy game

but now Pao will bitch how they were missing 4 players or something like that

but remember Paok was missing 3 players to no excuse

Let me ask you something you brilliant person. Why in the world would a team like PAOK be throwing games for PAO. Have you lost your mind? The only big team in its history who ever threw a game was the trash we call Olympilagos in the early 90's to aek so aek could win the league. So much for your great history and all your championships. Open your legs to another team so we don't win the championship.

Oh and by the way Giovanni should have been shown a red card for his tackling on Gittas. ;)

I know though, losing to a team 1-0 and coming back and winning 2-1. Thats never happened in history!!!!! It's so obvious you are right. You must be the dumbest person on the face of the earth to really believe PAOK threw this game. All of greece was talking about how Oly is gonna have it easy against Anastopoulos, Niniadis, and Amanatidis, you idiot. Not one person has mentioned PAOK throwing todays came because you would have to be a complete and utter retard to think that after we won the game with a goal in the 88th minute.

Archived