Phantis Forums

Suggested Starting 11 And Their Subs

HOLLYWOOD

depends on our formation we play....it could look like a 3-5-2 or a 4-4-2..ill do both...

3-5-2

---------------Galinovic/Halkias(unsure yet)-------------------

---------Morris------------Kyriakos---------------Munch--------

---------Mitou-------------Basinas---------------Skacel--------

----------------Sanmartean---------Gonzalez------------------

-----------------Konstantinou/Pap/Olisadebe-----------------

skacel and munch are interchangaeble and we have svouras (who has been doing well) to cover our left..we have henriksen and goumas who are both more then qualified to cover the back..and we also have a very capable player in Sapanis for our midfield.....mitou would man the defensive right with possibly andric as backup....same goes for basinas if he is suspended/injured.....gonzalez and sanmartean are gunna be a great dup but we also have epalle to possibly add alittle speed late in the game...the epithetikous will vasry on who is fit and or on form.. i hate to say it, but i think michali should start as he works incredible well with both players...olisabdbe and pap have similar qualities and need someone like michali to compliment their play, drag players out of posisiotn and hold the ball...

4-4-2

--------------------Galinovic/Halkias----------------------

----------------------Henriksen(Morris)------------------

------Morris(Vyntra)----------------------Munch---------

---------------------Kyrkiakos(Goumas)----------------

------------------------Basinas(Andric)-------------------

----Sanmartean(Mitou)----------------Skacel(Sapanis)---

------------------------Gonzalez------------------------------

-------------------michali/pap/manoli------------------------

the thing is that we have soo many options depending on how we want to play our game....if we want more spark to the offense, sanmartean and sapanis can enter but if we want to hold,m skacel and mitou are available as well as andric..in the back, we have soo many good dfefenders and only 3 or four spots...henriksen morris kyriakos and goumas are all able to play in the middle..i would like to see morrsi there but if our right is weak with our youngster vyntra(who should develop in time to be a very good player) then morris can handle that role as well..we can mix things up very easily...thats why haveing a large squad qith many capable players can only help us....i think the team is looking very strong....

KOSTAS XALKIAS

MORRIS --- KRIGIAKOS --- GKOUMAS---MINX

SANMARTEAN (MITU) ----- BASINAS ----GONZALEZ -------SAPANIS (SKACEL)

(MANOLIS)KONSTANTINOU----PAPADOPOULOS

Zuta never

Andric occasionally

Vyntra rarely

Henriksen rarely

Raguel never

Maric never

Epalle occasionally

Debah in emergencies

My ideal team would be...

------------------------Galinovic------------------------

Morris --------------- Henriksen ----------------Munch

Sanmartean---------Basinas-------Andric------------Sketchel

-----------------------------Gonzalez--------------------------------

----------Palto/Manolaki------------------------Papadopoulos------

Goumas will be the 1st sub probably to replace Sanmartean and switch the team to 4-4-2

Mitu will probably start instead of Sanmartean sometimes depending on the game

Vyndra- He will rarely play

Zuta- Will take the place of injured defensive midfield players

Raguel - I hope he will not be shown wearing the Green jersey

Maric - A descent solution to left midfield

Epalle - No comment I wish for that Kourada to go home asap!!!

Konstadinidis - If I see him start a game I will change team and start support Iraklis!!! OUST LAMOIO!@!

Debah - I don't think he will play at all

Kyriakos- he is clearly out of form, pulling Jerseys, too slow, and he needs a lot of time to find his old good self..... Bearing in mind the game against Ajax (where we conceided 3 goals because of his discraceful performance) I dont want to see him play until the 2nd half of the league...

KOSTAS XALKIAS

MORRIS(Vyntra) --- KRIGIAKOS --- GKOUMAS---MINX

SANMARTEAN ----- BASINAS(andric) ----GONZALEZ -------SKACEL (Sapanis)

KONSTANTINOU(MANOLIS)----PAPADOPOULOS

Zuta never :tdown:

Mitu occasionally :unsure:

Vyntra rarely ;)

Henriksen rarely ;)

Raguel never :lol:

Konstadinidis occasionally ;)

Epalle occasionally :blink:

Debah in emergencies :tdown:

P.S for some reason i belive that this year, Gonzalez will b our stand out player HOWEVER the big suprise will be Epale and perhaps Konstadinidis this year as they will play better... :blink:

I am regarding this as a teasing comment to my self and not as a serious statement! :lol:

i dont care if kostandinis dont dribble and sh.t!

but if he plays as he did against ajax, trying to get in the goal area, then ist fine with me.

he had some nice quick runs coming from behind, the assist and goals counts.

Hey were you watching the same game as me? The game against Ajax that I saw Konstadinidis was the worst player (After Kyriakos) and everytime he found himself space he kicked the ball to the stands... Apart from that he was always off side...

The guy cannot mark, score, trible, pass, run, kick, tackle... He is the biggest lamoio!!! I will start support Iraklis if I see him play in an official game with the Green Jersey!!!

Forza Peppe Signiori from now on!!!! :tup:

Kyriakos- he is clearly out of form, pulling Jerseys, too slow, and he needs a lot of time to find his old good self.....

I guess then he has been out of form for a few years now ? LMAO :lol:

Nice starting 11 you've carved up, one question: Where are the Greeks ?

PAO UNITED NATIONS F.C. :nw:

wow only 6 greeks in our suggested lineups...

and i guess rivaldo, djordjy, giovani, castillo, maric, and schurrer are all as greek as otto rehagel (this would be the ultimate :D )

antonis

venetidis-----shurrer----rezic------patsazoglou

Castillo-----djordjeBITCH---Stoltidis----Rivaldo

Okkas----------Giovanni

wow you guys have 5.

Since were United Nations

I guess well call you "The Axis of Gey" :lol:

yeah, yeah, but I bet you, our genious coach will use Zuta, Epale, Demba, Maric, and Konstantinidis......... :tdown:

this idiot can NOT really see what's going on the pitch..... he has no strategy, and kisses management ass....

when is the first CL game? if we have a good team, we should show it in euro play.... (fortunately Zuta won't be back for that :whistle: )

I guess then he has been out of form for a few years now ? LMAO :lol:

Nice starting 11 you've carved up, one question: Where are the Greeks ?

PAO UNITED NATIONS F.C. :nw:

Before last year he was the best center back in the league and was a starter for the national team. Try and make some sense once in a while. The only thing that kept him out of the euro was his injury. By the way how many Greeks do you have in your starting lineup?

yeah, yeah, but I bet you, our genious coach will use Zuta, Epale, Demba, Maric, and Konstantinidis......... :tdown:

this idiot can NOT really see what's going on the pitch..... he has no strategy, and kisses management ass....

when is the first CL game? if we have a good team, we should show it in euro play.... (fortunately Zuta won't be back for that :whistle: )

i dont object to his tacticts but his player selection does suck.

i think our team would really kickass if we had a different coach- because he would play only the players that deserved to play.

all of Soums favourites - are crappy players that put in a solid performance once every couple games- this is NOT enough. We need the more consistent players out there- and occasionally give the others chances to prove themselves.

if we suffer the same european humiliation and arent in 1st or tied for it by december it would be right to replace him.

and by the way..here are the greeks that will see alot of time...Halkias, Kyriakos, Goumas, Basinas, Sapanis, Papadopoulos and Michali(cyrprit greek is greek to me)....thats 7..not to mention also vyntra who may see a fair amount of time as well...there are the greeks...where are the greek on oly...as i have said before..the lack of COMMON SENSE is terrible....

• 2 weeks later...

hey drakos...................

get your facts straight before making a dumb post.........

.,.....................................nikopolidis

patsatzoglou............schurrer.........vallas...........venetidis

georgiadis..........................stoltidis.................djole/geo

........................................rivaldo

.............................okkas...............gio

now that is 7!!!

with kafes, mendrios ready to come on!!!

Archived