Phantis Forums

New coach NOW, not later, NOW!

Clover22

This kind of thing is really unforgivable because it shows that the management and ownership of the team DON'T CARE. Well I have a message for these clowns. WE STILL DO. How dare you destroy our team by bringing in a coach like this and letting guys like Karagounis and Lybe go. The fans MUST and will take action! We who don't live in Greece can at least get the message out, but more things will take place in Athens. And it doesn't involve silly violent behaviour from the fans. Throwing rotten vegetables at the airport won't solve anything. It'll be more creative than that.

Thryleon you are used to it

That is the thing, when PAO loses by such as score in Europe everyone tries to find excuses, basically because nobody expects that from PAO... This is why WE the PAO fans, get so frustrated when we loose in such a way...

From other Greek clubs you dont expect anything big in Europe, so everytime Thrinos gets his 4ares and 5ares, everybody passes the game as an another lost away game.... In other words NORMAL........

Anyway, I like to believe that miracles happen only once in 20 years or so, and I hope not to see another miracle like that in the near future............

Guest Thryleon

Big deal, i may be used to it, but its time for you guys to get used to it. Once again the expectations built up by your own administration, as well as the players and the team are based on the accomplishments of players that are no longer at your club, or currently are incapable of carrying the team. My advice get used to it, this year Pao will be the team that are going to look worst in europe, which pisses me off, it should not be who looks worst but who looks best. Next thing we are going to be hearing is what Houllier said after Liverpools run last season, from you guys and that will be WE ARE VICTIMS OF OUR OWN SUCCESS, which i find hilarious as Liverpool certainly havent accomplished anything domestically for years and apart from winning the worthless cup, FA cup and UEFA, have in reality done jack all that they should be doing over the last ten years, and the same would be said for you guys. Near enough is not good enough plain and simple.

Guest Thryleon

what a load of ........

pao are not used to it generally, and osfp are victims of nothing except kokalis making u think u win the leagues and then when u do miserably your shortcommings cannot be explained.

ade. poulimena

Exactly what im talking about. FACT - schlum says "pame yia niki"

The administration built up expectations. FACT the players are gone that got you through to those finals two years in a row. We will soon be hearing that PAO ARE VICTIMS OF THEIR OWN "SUCCESS" from previous years, and because they expected to do well, in reality will achieve nothing in the european front.

FACT every time, you guys bag Olympiakos you mention Poulimene meanwhile, you only do so to hide the shortcomings of your team in the league.

When you read things think about what is said, we will be hearing you guys say we are victims of our own success, i was talking about Pao not Olympiakos. Ade yiea, get used to it.

Guest Thryleon

oh wow we lost by one more goal than you last year. u really have grounds to insult us after getting raped last year by them and Maccabi Haifa.

This year maccabi Haifa is raping you from the inside. Enjoy the rest of the european dream.

GET USED TO IT!

Archived